Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73908 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Edigrows: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
ERCROSS:

Yes bozz...
Thank God Bro, How do I contact U pls .. need some info for aspiring students wink
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
@ dollarlander

Sir,I am sorry for bringing you here.
I was banned by anti spambo#t on politics section,so I had to bring you here.

I don't have fir#stbank acct,only eco

Here are my acct info.

BANK:ecobank.
BANK NAME: .#marvelous abah.
ACCT NO:329-128-4442.

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
AlimiYetunde:
Yes I rep uniosun
which campus, if i may ask
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ERCROSS(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Edigrows:

Thank God Bro, How do I contact U pls .. need some info for aspiring students wink

Sure broh... Send me a mail...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dollarlander: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2015
WYman2:
@ dollarlander

Sir,I am sorry for bringing you here.
I was banned by anti spambo#t on politics section,so I had to bring you here.

I don't have fir#stbank acct,only eco

Here are my acct info.

BANK:ecobank.
BANK NAME: .#marvelous abah.
ACCT NO:329-128-4442.

Yes that's true. Noted.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by AlimiYetunde(f): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Okuku

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Engrpj:

ow yea ...Charity begins at home u no cool

Hahaha, dem no de tell persin na. Rain de beat drum for heaven, deaf man claim say him no hear, when E start to fall, him go see am...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Edigrows: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
ERCROSS:

Sure broh... Send me a mail...
Mail replied smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Damjoy(m): 3:16am On May 03, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
kwasu runs 2 semester a year I suppose? July/august and jan/feb... Its still not faster than ilorin,

As I day talk now, we son finish second semester exam and unilorin will start theirs on 25th of May. Oya Judge ooo
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2015
Damjoy:

As I day talk now, we son finish second semester exam and unilorin will start theirs on 25th of May. Oya Judge ooo
you guys don't resume on the same date na....abi what's the argument for? U guys even resume like 2months earlier than them... What you need to do is to calculate the amount of time they spend in the semester, then judge
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
dollarlander:

Yes that's true. Noted.
[size=15pt]
Hello sire

This is the NOUN student.
I didn't want to disturb,dats yy I didn't call sir.

Pls pardon me if i am of any form of disturbance sir,just dat I didn't hear from you again.
[/size]
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Damjoy(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
you guys don't resume on the same date na....abi what's the argument for? U guys even resume like 2months earlier than them... What you need to do is to calculate the amount of time they spend in the semester, then judge

hahaha
Oya ooo
we resume 4 Jan
Dem resume for Feb
We start exam April
Dem start May...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Graccccccccy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kwasu is d fastest........ Resumin a new session 27th July

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Kwasu is d fastest........ Resumin a new session 27th July

True but unilorin is the second fastest after kwasu
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Graccccccccy(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
treasuremabel:

True but unilorin is the second fastest after kwasu
You're very much correct
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by newazuka: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Get the needed boost and be ahead of many, get your post utme past questions on your android or blackberry 10 phone. Download the examprep(xprep) app from your various app store today.

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by virtuallyvivian: 4:29am On Jul 30, 2022
you can get a Bachelors degree in less than a week without seeing the four walls of school, or spending anytime in the lecture halls. just follow who know road, like me viviandada15@gmail.com
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by AlphaStyles(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
obailala:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) is the only government university that has never gone on stike. They are not members of ASUU
laughs
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
AlphaStyles:
laughs
Laughs at?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by AlphaStyles(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
obailala:
Laughs at?
UNIZIK Not been part of ASUU
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
AlphaStyles:
UNIZIK Not been part of ASUU
Well, maybe my data isn't updated, but during my uni days, UNIZIK was the only school that regularly never joined ASUU strikes. People I knew who attended UNIZIK then all had very smooth academic runs (4 years was 4 years for them). I cant beat my chest and say I know what happened after 2007.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.