Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73920 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Folib(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Am sure you are sayin dat just to console urself kos ur school is really slow. Kwasu is d fastest. And am proud to be a Kwasuite, will be true wif my finals in two weeks time By God's Grace. Don't hate abeg grin cheesy wink kiss
sauceny:
Its best a school is slow & ends up producing better graduates,rather than rushing the school calendar & ends up producing a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Folib(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
I rep Kwasu. My Uni is d fastest even Unilorin no fit compete. Our second semester's exams is starting on the22nd of dis month-April.
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You can add yours if you think the listed ones are wrong
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by yerakola(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
oau is not on the list nao
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by zicoy6k: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2015
amosadamu:
What is the essence of a fast calender when the certificate is crap..
I graduated from unilorin, and i travelled outside Nigeria, my 2 months CCNA had more value than the degree..
A friend studied English Lit from the same unilorin, a university in Eastern Europe requested him to write TOEFL. Imagine a graduate of English to write a test of english in a country where English is not even their first language..
Bros, can u pls tell us the grade u graduated with? Generally, a professional qualification is usually more valuable than a university degree but that doesnt mean the university of ilorin degree is useless except ur class of degree is poor. Now, concerning ur friend; there are different crazy schools out there. There are some schools that require u to write TOEFL once u attended a Nigerian school. I av countless friends who are doing a msc/phd in best schools in the world and they neva wrote a test be4 given admission. So if u r a half-baked graduate,its ur fault not ur school.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by zicoy6k: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
KWASU is the fastest in Nigeria. They will finish 2014/2015 session in 2 weeks tym. They will resume 2015/2016 session in August and finish 1st semester arnd November. That school is damn fast and good. If KWASU continues to improve their current standard and infrastucture, they will bcom the best school in Nigeria soon. Unilorin is 2nd.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
ERCROSS:
FUNAAB.... FUNAAB... FUNAAB
Of the greatest funaabite !!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Glokit(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
its always. ...UNILORIN!!!!!! FUNAAB!!!!!!! AND OTHERS......
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by zicoy6k: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Glokit:
its always. ...UNILORIN!!!!!! FUNAAB!!!!!!! AND OTHERS......
U r wrong, it is KWASU, UNILORIN and others......
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Holyman221: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
FUAM DE WORST!!!!!FUAM DE WORST!!!!!FUAM DE WORST!!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dollarlander: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
are you a learner, GSS, GST any gs wateva is compulsory for everyone including DE students

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Do you know why I asked you that question? In a standard university, they don't teach the use of English as a course. In the school I went, Obafemi Awolowo University ile life, the use of English is an elective course.

I think the unical that gave you admission in the first place knows the stuff you are made of, that's why they need to teach you English after you passed English in WAEC at least C6.

So if you cannot write effective letter before you left secondary school and they have to teach you in the university then you have problem. Chikena.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Haywhymido(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
sauceny:
Its best a school is slow & ends up producing better graduates,rather than rushing the school calendar & ends up producing a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter.
i see u'd to school in a uni dat runs 4 years course 4 six years n 5 years course 4 seven years. So dat they can teach u how to write letter well enough. U forgot to tell me the year university turn secondary school dat they r now more concerned with producing graduates dat can write letter. #nonsense
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Charlesschools: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08153049342...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Haywhymido(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2015
yerakola:
oau is not on the list nao
sorry bro we nt talking abt university most embattled with strike here.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweetchi26(f): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
OAU....OAU.....OAU angry
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by AlimiYetunde(f): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Uniosun nd uniilorin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Folib:
I rep Kwasu. My Uni is d fastest even Unilorin no fit compete. Our second semester's exams is starting on the22nd of dis month-April.
I knw kwasu to b very fast. Tanks...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Emmanuel602(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
are you from taraba state?
yeah
Proudly jukun
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by toonzay(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abumadea:
What about OOU, Ago iwoye? I spent 7 years for a 4 year course. No extra year.
embarassed
Abumadea:
What about OOU, Ago iwoye? I spent 7 years for a 4 year course. No extra year.
baba am sorry ooo
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emmanuel602:
yeah
Proudly jukun
I served in taraba state
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by deedondavi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Folakeme:
LASU grin
guy!!..lasssu has a fast calender ohh.. See ur head
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ERCROSS(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Edigrows:

u a student there? smiley

Yes bozz...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ERCROSS(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
aderogbar:

Of the greatest funaabite !!!

GREAT ooooo !!!
grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
mayyorr01:
FED POLY ADO EKITI
Nt poly. Dnt u tink
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
AlimiYetunde:
Uniosun nd uniilorin
u seem to b a student of uniosun, ryt?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
walexysos:

the fastest is TASUED
tasued is fast but nt as fast as dose aforementioned uni.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Dwillz55(f): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
uhuru2015:
Second semester of which session?
2014/2015 session
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dlex21(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yea..we insisted if not na serious carryover!
None of my relation will ever attend that school.
I regretted not going to UNN.

quote author=dlex21 post=32699229]
Lolz... Tell me about it. We graduated the same year sef. Finished mine around 7.30pm at Permanent site.. You know we were even lucky they allowed us write the exam because of ASUU strike. If not e for be carry over ooo.

What a school truly!
Haba... I hope the new vc will return the school to its glory days... It may one day be an alma mata you will be proud of
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Trottle: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
BruzMoney:
FUNAAB is the fastest after UNILORIN at some point FUNAAB nd UNILORIN was running same calendar but because of the ASUU strike they left FUNAAB behind to lead others, I think UNIOSUN is fast too..
KWASU is faster than Unilorin with about 3 months. which school can beat that?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Emmanuel602(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
I served in taraba state

Thay improved with construction in the school. I heard that NUC will go there for inspection by June, so the VC is trying hard to get his school accredited
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by AlimiYetunde(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes I rep uniosun

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Omowalksola(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
FUNAAB shld cwiously b on dat list
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dammydoo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
sweetchi26:
OAU....OAU.....OAU angry

OAU is nt among 4 nw bt will soon catch up wit dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.