Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba (17695 Views)

Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / Gunmen Hijack Bus In Port Harcourt / Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Akynzodeighbour(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ty danjuma things... This people don't want to be ruled my maman taraba, unfortunately that will be the best thing to happen in that state if she eventually wins
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Emenahagos02(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only election and hijacking of ballot box, shoting, riot and related stuffs, can't we have somfin like fun? Nawa o

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by kindnyce(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
MORE REASONS WHY ELECTIONS MUST BE RE RUN

IMPUNUTY AND LAWLESSNES CHARACTERISED THE CONDUCTS
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by MadCow1: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Even the presidential election didn't carry this type of reports..
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm! Nigeria election n crisis. May God help us.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by smilyice(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pdp
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Serious wahala for Taraba, i think they should cancel the election there with immediate effect, will an alien come to rule them?
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Arysexy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC trying hard to make history.
Taraba is a Christian state and for that pdp is d party to beat.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin good news more i pray
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by codedslayer: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
Taraba state is PDP and any attempt to alter it will be rebuffed, APC wants to create history by all means by trying to help that woman win so as to be the first elected female governor in Nigeria and then use it to score cheap political point by claiming to be a party for equal interest....be it PDP or APC, am not in support of violence though

You know nothing about Taraba. Sardauna LG is the stronghold of that woman and am sure those thugs that hijack that result are PDP. I once served in that local government and they love that woman so much.

Wow...I miss Gembu. Very cold like Jos, nice and friendly place.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by shizzleStar: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
The desperation of APC is alarming. They were obviously disappointed they failed yo produce the first elected female governor and are doing everything possible to deny Darius Ishaku his hard-earned deserving victory....but God pass them

Darius all the wayyyy! cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Samchelsea(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
codedslayer:

You know nothing about Taraba. Sardauna LG is the stronghold of that woman and am sure those thugs that hijack that result are PDP. I once served in that local government and they love that woman so much.

Wow...I miss Gembu. Very cold like Jos, nice and friendly place.
nice then, like I said I don't support violence so let justice prevail.....I guess your attention is needed there right now in as much as you served there before..lol
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by codedslayer: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
nice then, like I said I don't support violence so let's the justice prevail.....I guess your attention is needed there right now in as much as you served there before..lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by cooluc(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's well.....
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Nickymezor(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Which way Naija...y is deir hatred every whrPoliticians should shun violence nw...we nid to move forward. undecided
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Eluala(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
All these APC rascals are you guys this greedy that you must win everything?

Very soon them go begin cannibalize the party when them share meat e no come reach everybody..I'm watching closely. Sharing of meat must cause quarrel because the way they are looking for this power...Na only God go disgrace their real intentions.

Agbero party. No wonder my learned and advanced decent men of SS/SE have decided to maintain their dignity and integrity instead of being contaminated by this party synonymous with violence, thuggery, uncouth behavior, high handedness and falsehood peddling. They can keep their federal appointment and shove it up their a..... We have been feeding well before APC. We are the region with the most economically empowered, educated and naturally endowed people. Keep the change to yourselves and make sure you remain alive fighting for your loot.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
We all know who's handiwork this is.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Omotayor123(f): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Pdp cannot rig our woman out oo. But I thought the pdp candidate has been declared already
It's bin declared inconclusive!
just as I tot, dia is more to those dat died in d river. .PDP I hail una oooo.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by davebilo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
So of this pple can't understand how comfortable this politicians de re killings themselves are. With there children all over countries in europe nd States.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Uricas(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eluala:
All these APC rascals are you guys this greedy that you must win everything?

Very soon them go begin cannibalize the party when them share meat e no come reach everybody..I'm watching closely. Sharing of meat must cause quarrel because the way they are looking for this power...Na only God go disgrace their real intentions.

Agbero party. No wonder my learned and advanced decent men of SS/SE have decided to maintain their dignity and integrity instead of being contaminated by this party synonymous with violence, thuggery, uncouth behavior, high handedness and falsehood peddling. They can keep their federal appointment and shove it up their a..... We have been feeding well before APC. We are the region with the most economically empowered, educated and naturally endowed people. Keep the change to yourselves and make sure you remain alive fighting for your loot.
if you could be saying rubbish with this your age and marital status, what legacy do you want to set for your generation unborn? undecided
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by TI1919(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Naija

cool
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by chillykelly86(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abbeyme:

This sounds too good to be true. Has it been tried? You have customers who has previously bought on nairaland?

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

The moniker, powerHqData is an impostor. That username does not belong to PowerHQ at all.

PowerHQ's original and authentic thread, which is more than 8 months old, is on my signature.

Please report this poster to the moderators.

Thanks.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by chillykelly86(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
cool318:

Are you not a SCAMMER. Evidence to prove yourself?

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

He/She is indeed a scammer.

The moniker, powerHqData is an impostor. That username does not belong to PowerHQ at all.

PowerHQ's original and authentic thread, which is more than 8 months old, is on my signature.

Please report this poster to the moderators.

For details on our latest prices, please check our thread in my signature.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by cherriex(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
The truth be told,Iam not a pdp fan but in this case pdp have won
In taraba but the apc are doin all they can to change it by force
Which is really terrible.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Mobskat(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba by Mobskat(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
The news of yester show taraba results

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post / Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.