Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu (6808 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by tonychristopher: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

That is because Yoruba women are discerning but Ibos just follow money. Even if the man is a criminal

Thats why you would see a Ibo girl Medical Doctor would marry a 43yr old JS2 dropout who sells at Alaba

Later she would start having boyfriends outside when the husband cant deliver

The husband would find out and shoot her

Go check the long list of Ibo men who are killing their wives especially in the US

I am have noticed this trend and I have observed this, please this is not about tribal bashing or superiority and inferiority just a humble observation I have noticed here in lagos ..i was at off Allen avenue and I noticed this calabar woman and this Yoruba woman both are selling food and I noticed that everybody was going to the calabar woman place to eat even the Yoruba, this has happened over and over and I know some will attribute it to jazz but it is not. I have eaten both women food and I think I prefer the calabr kitchen due to the igbo food that she cooks.

Now I visited a friend in Victoria Island there is this lady that sells Ofe akwu and white soup with rice and I know that this is a great igbo food mehn see as other tribe full now just a stone throw is this Ijebu woman also selling rice and that stew but fewer people. Please I am confused cos it seems that Yoruba people don’t like their women food. I noticed it even in my flat I receive many visitors especially of Yoruba wanting to eat our food but I rarely eat theirs.

Now another observation is the Yoruba obsession with igbo women, most rich Yoruba men go for igbo women some even see igbo women as prized venture courtesy fani kayoed, he lately bought one igbo girl 2015 RANGE ROVER now the question I have to ask also why do yorubas don’t find their women food attractive and desirable. I have met so many of my close Yoruba friends saying they wish to marry from other tribes and not their wives. The reasons they gave me ids very cogent, I will not say it here to avoid tribal warfare. If you can notice its is higher Yoruba men marrying out of their tribes..why is this? I am working on a project on African sociological attributes in determining a mate. I think that Yoruba men desire other tribes woman more that their women. I stand to be corrected but we need fact.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by frankyychiji(f): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:
Fani Kayode and Ibo women sha

He go don nyansh half of them
You can't blame him. Dem yorrobber gals gat stinking pussies!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by tonychristopher: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
but igbos are more educated than yorubas, stats are there and less touts also, so what are you saying

the bottom line is yoruba women are bbleached,razz,saucy and dirty and terrible cooks that uses oil as water and uses pepper as salt

Thta is the truth

cKaiser:

That is because Yoruba women are discerning but Ibos just follow money. Even if the man is a criminal

Thats why you would see a Ibo girl Medical Doctor would marry a 43yr old JS2 dropout who sells at Alaba

Later she would start having boyfriends outside when the husband cant deliver

The husband would find out and shoot her

Go check the long list of Ibo men who are killing their wives especially in the US

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Guess her pus*y juice is what makes him run his mouth like a damaged tap! undecided

My NL crush fine pass her tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by biafranqueen: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
FFK love him some Igbo women when he toasted me I told him I don't deal with people with madness and drug addiction. Hope he won't introduce her to drugs Nne be carefulooo.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by biafranqueen: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am have noticed this trend and I have observed this, please this is not about tribal bashing or superiority and inferiority just a humble observation I have noticed here in lagos ..i was at off Allen avenue and I noticed this calabar woman and this Yoruba woman both are selling food and I noticed that everybody was going to the calabar woman place to eat even the Yoruba, this has happened over and over and I know some will attribute it to jazz but it is not. I have eaten both women food and I think I prefer the calabr kitchen due to the igbo food that she cooks.

Now I visited a friend in Victoria Island there is this lady that sells Ofe akwu and white soup with rice and I know that this is a great igbo food mehn see as other tribe full now just a stone throw is this Ijebu woman also selling rice and that stew but fewer people. Please I am confused cos it seems that Yoruba people don’t like their women food. I noticed it even in my flat I receive many visitors especially of Yoruba wanting to eat our food but I rarely eat theirs.

Now another observation is the Yoruba obsession with igbo women, most rich Yoruba men go for igbo women some even see igbo women as prized venture courtesy fani kayoed, he lately bought one igbo girl 2015 RANGE ROVER now the question I have to ask also why do yorubas don’t find their women food attractive and desirable. I have met so many of my close Yoruba friends saying they wish to marry from other tribes and not their wives. The reasons they gave me ids very cogent, I will not say it here to avoid tribal warfare. If you can notice its is higher Yoruba men marrying out of their tribes..why is this? I am working on a project on African sociological attributes in determining a mate. I think that Yoruba men desire other tribes woman more that their women. I stand to be corrected but we need fact.

We all know nothing beats Calbar finger in kitchen.
As for the marrying one of my cousins married a Yoruba last October another one is engaged to one. The funny thing is they are both dark brown so why the bleaching? It is a big shame that bleaching trend with them. They always ask me which cream I use I tell them Shea Butter they get all offended. Bleaching is so dangerous to your skin, it stinks like hell (hot sulfate) and is a sign of low self esteem. Being fair is not by force and comes with its own draw backs.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Masterclass32: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
It would be nice if you leave Igbo women alone. undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by solihu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin FFK ny guy! The baggar who understands akpucious igbolistic ikpu.

Your reputation preceeds you.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by frankyychiji(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Epaul:
Behind every less successful man there is a very fetching woman.
Adam had eve behind him and was flung out from green eden. Samson had delilah and had both eyes plucked out before he bit the dust in the last resort. FFK had 'snow white' and had, for eon, been an irredeemably fatuous, loud-mouthed d.ickhead who couldn't win even his ward for GeJ.
Liar ! Ffk won his ward. Stop reading osun offenders.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Epaul:
then, you really must be an off-the-boat comedian who only laughs to his Jokes.

Perhaps, you were trying too had to be funny that you inanely failed to suss out success is a relative term.. That the context within which i employed mine was only in a personal narrow sense.
it wouldn't be a bad idea if you engaged your time to hugging transformer
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by docsholz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
There's a comment on this thread that's so bigoted it's ridiculous, hate really causes stupidity grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by EmmySparky(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
FFK ...this man is one of those guys with comfortable kirikiri cells...the babe no even fine...upon the whitening and paded face
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by atakamus: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hey you. The man you are screwing is an idiot_. Why are getting down with him. Don't worry. Soon he will tell us the colour of your panties.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
englishmart:
it wouldn't be a bad idea if you engaged your time to hugging transformer
only after you have put an end to your frustated life. I'd recommend, if you ask me, you use the lagoon for that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by MalcoImX: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
She's currently living in his Abuja home and I hear he's so smitten with her. She was on a movie set last week in Lagos with four police men guarding her. There are whispers that he's planning to make her wife number 3.

I know her well because she used to date actor IK Ogbonna...:-).

http://www..net/2015/04/photos-meet-femi-fani-kayodes-stunning.html
This is what I don't want: Why should the police be guarding her because she's FFK's girlfriend. This country will never be alright with this type of leaders. Is this not an abuse of state institutions?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
Liar ! Ffk won his ward. Stop reading osun offenders.
at least you were honest enough to admit i had a source; howbeit purported to be specious.
When you understand why you didn't believe the report of Osun offenders, you will realise why i didn't believe those you opted to believe.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Young03(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2015
beatyful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu host fund raising dinner for Abuja 2020 Para Powerlifting World Cup / See Nigeria Home Made Rocket Vs Ethiopia Home Made Rocket.photos / Electoral Bill: Reps, Senate Harmonise (allow For Direct, Indirect & Consensus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.