Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (37573 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Super1759: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
See as she deh happy

This is what I expected from apga in Abia state. This video was done with a spy camera.if they had gone to polling units with cameras by now all these headache for DON end.hmmmm

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by CR77(f): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
phelps007:
Abi e ri aye lo de ni?
Person wey see dis lady now go say she no go fit collect bribe. You see as she dey press am dey go. Very efficient in malpractice..mscheew.
O ja fafa ninu aise deede

Walahi talai, oja fafa fa ni grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by saxwizard(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by xhamel89: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
After all and all Accord Party still failed that lady should be arrested and persucuted for trying to subdue the will of the people

Persecuted Ke? Na Saint?
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by CR77(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mumu
Raiders:
Really sad. This was how GEJ got 1.2 million votes in Delta state.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by mightycrown1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=15pt] IT IS NOT NEWS, WE ALL KNEW THIS. THE SAME THING THEY DID DURING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THEY SHOULD KEEP IT UP. IF NOT FOR THIS KIND OF SHAMEFUL ACT THERE IS NO DOUBT APC WOULD HAVE GOT 36 STATES BECUASE THEY HAVE GOOD PLANS FOR THE MASSES AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATION. [/size]

7 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by XBLadez: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Honda Accord grin
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by waternogetemeny: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stolen:

Jega is not rigging the elections becos of PVC but yet people are caught on camera thumb printing ballot papers multiple times to be counted as vote.

People use the card readers but are not allowed to vote after registration is sent to inec head quarters computer, becos they are told the card reader failed to work.

In this election, the number of voters registered and votes are always evenly matched despite low turn out in places APC WINS. Either Jega is voting for the dead and people in their houses or he registered extra numbers of people for his APC party and that is why they are thumb printing ballot papers multiple times.

Jega, Jega, Jega, Imo will be the fall of u.

OneNaira6:
When majority of people haven't collected their PVC excluding Northern and SW and Jega announced election was ready to go that's when i knew that man have been compromised and most likely bribed to rig APC. Thus far, based on his behaviors and announcement throughout this elections, he not only confirmed my suspicious but actually intensified it.
I honestly don't blame anyone but GEJ, when they told him to get read of him, he didn't listen. He wanted to be nice. Honestly, I love GEJ but he was too nice of a person.

[size=14pt]
Jega rigging machine[/size]
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by naijafresh: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
kristisking:
Most hilarious and rigged election in Nigeria.Forget about massive winning being recorded by the political parties.Systematic rigging everywhere.

Elections have always been rigged, this is the first time people captured the many instances on camera several times over and released to the public.

Remember who ever rigged is going to collect his money back from the state coffers many times over so it is a worthwhile investment for them. I'm sorry for the people, so much money has been spent in 'fixing' the elections it will be years before any development filters down to the people.

Why do you think some states have stopped paying salaries for months?
Funds have been diverted to the campaign, people are collecting bags of rice that were purchased with their several months outstanding salary and have not yet made the connection.
Which do you prefer your salary arrears paid or a bag of rice and N5000?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
So American Embassy was right after all grin cheesy grin
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by tonychristopher: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC and criminality, It is now that I believe that Jonathan is clueless, how can he accept defeat ........ with this madness

APC bunch of monkeyys

quote me at ur own peril ............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by tonychristopher: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:

[size=14pt]
Jega rigging machine[/size]

how did Jonathan concede defeat, that GEJ fall my hand big time. APC bunch of hooligans and rascals ...
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
So much for jega so called card reader verification system. Gej just allowed himself to be pushed out. It is good that he is out , he is too weak to be a nigerian president .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by XBLadez: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

Walahi talai, oja fafa fa ni grin
The same thing as when a pretty girl farts in public, they look for an ugly one to blame

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by ndigbo: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

na apc people!
theives.u
they will remain opposition for life.

Oga, always be truthful, because it pays!
The lady was thumb printing for Accord Party!
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by hush15: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. This was how GEJ got 1.2 million votes in Delta state.

you sure are an enemY of progress cos i dont know if you didnt notice that she wasnt thumb printing for pdp. anything and everything is pdp...

really sad, yet when the country was about to go to shreds, its this same pdp that averted it in a very honorable way. it is obvious you APC aNd as your party HAs stRongly reveALED, they dont act honorably.

am waiting to see your ministerial list then wht your government has to offer
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by XBLadez: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
So much for jega so called card reader verification system. Gej just allowed himself to be pushed out. It is good that he is out , he is too weak to be a nigerian president .
I swear, presidency is not meant for gentlemen

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Ura: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
He he heee! She don enter. Maybe she no hear say Buhari dey find scape goat and she no get house for UK wey she go run go. Madam angry why now?
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by ceejay80s(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fake news, until I hear for radio or see for TV news before I believe.
How is it possible say Na outside she dey do am ,knowing fully well that somone will see her.
What is alexreport.info. ? U wan advertise ur web ?
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Akposkool(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is Nigeria where the best rigger wins.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

I swear, presidency is not meant for gentlemen
bros I swear gej is annoying irritating. I must give credit to tinubu,amaechi and co ,they saw a dumb stupid president and knew that this was their best chance and they used it . I give full credit to them. It would have been good if dame was even the president. I am a pdp supporter but I must confess gej exit is good riddance to dumb rubbish. Now pdp will never allow a person like gej lead the party again. We no even wan see am for any pdp meeting.he should just sit down in his sitting room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by philips70(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Don't you read it clearly states Accord Party

You guys should keep quiet. Hon Victor Ochei is PDP but only contested elections under Accord Party in the senatorial elections. He fully worked for Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP in this governorship elections. PDP have rigged every elections in Delta state since 1999. No matter the system introduced by INEC be it electronic voting or others the PDP indomitable rigging machine in Delta state will break it. Up to the extent they organized a 3 day training workshop on methods to compromise the card readers at Asaba. All participants fully lodged in hotels. It's a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by fejicruz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej we love

PDP we stand

enemies =APC go and die

south south/south east for PDP enemies like it or not

we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
Pls, who appointed you as Spokesman for South South & South East

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by SLYBABA(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

na apc people!
theives.
they will remain opposition for life.
Even if you are that dumb and can't take your time to read the write up can't see that the party upper most is the one being thumb printed for.
MUMU!
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by samdwaplord(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by philips70(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
bros I swear gej is annoying irritating. I must give credit to tinubu,amaechi and co ,they saw a dumb stupid president and knew that this was their best chance and they used it . I give full credit to them. It would have been good if dame was even the president. I am a pdp supporter but I must confess gej exit is good riddance to dumb rubbish. Now pdp will never allow a person like gej lead the party again. We no even wan see am for any pdp meeting.he should just sit down in his sitting room.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't allow barcanista and Truckpusher read this.GEJ didn't do anything stupid, Nigerians only got tired, angrier and wiser. What you saw is just a bloodless revolution, our own version of Arab spring since we have known the horrors of war and just couldn't afford any bloody revolution. This could have happened to even OBJ.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Abelmoscus(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wholesale rigging, naija I dey hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.