Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? (1630 Views)

Life And Ages Of A Woman: What Stage Do You Like Best? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
What would be the first thing you'd look at on a man or woman?

The hair - is it good?

The nails - are they clean? o

The eyes - ( well I would) haha.

Or maybe...
The size of the boobs? ( we guys can tell just by sizing the bulge on her dress aite)

The contours of her body?

And like one female nairalnder said, the size of his thing by looking at the size of his arms, nose...silliy abi?

So lets start telling
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
her FIGURE.
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Their face undecided
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by fuckshit: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
the motherfücking äss grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by alberto2k(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
weight, length and width of her Backside tongue

1 Like

Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Acekidc4(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Face, Bobby and Backside!!
Those 3 things can't pass me by!!cheesy
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Acekidc4(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Those 3 Areas can't pass me by!!cheesy
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
the eyes, to recall if i have met with him/her before.
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Her Figure of course. grin

Especially the Ass cheesy
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Acekidc4(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
weight, length and width of her Backside tongue

Wa Gbayi joor!!grin
On Point Jawegringrin
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by VickyRotex(f): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eye Brow and Nose

#yinmu undecided
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
First thing i see is the face... I like them beautiful.
Then when im good with the face...i switch to my infra-red vision( thats my left eyes...yea, cyborg) and start to measure the curves and contours. Am not greedy though...a fistfull of boobs for me is okay. Then an average bum is perfect! Something i can grab while i work

1 Like

Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
his wallet
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

Cool guy.
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Acekidc4(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulCI:
What would be the first thing you'd look at on a man or woman?

The hair - is it good?

The nails - are they clean? o

The eyes - ( well I would) haha.

Or maybe...
The size of the boobs? ( we guys can tell just by sizing the bulge on her dress aite)

The contours of her body?

And like one female nairalnder said, the size of his thing by looking at the size of his arms, nose...silliy abi?

So lets start telling

The Hair Bawo
The Nails Bawo
The Eyes Bawo

The Size of her Boobs!! Now you are Talkingcheesycheesy
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by spacefreak: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
his wallet

What if he doesn't use a wallet?
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
his wallet

Ha! Our girls are evolving and seeing things...how you take see the wallet in his back pocket. Or you can smell the money babe?
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Muscly thighs and a deep voice (thought that's hearing, not seeing)

1 Like

Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulCI:

Ha! Our girls are evolving and seeing things...how you take see the wallet in his back pocket. Or you can smell the money babe?
lol,girls secret.u wont understand how we do it
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
But wait...looking at the shape of the girls superficially without having them UnCloth isnt smart o...with all this fake ny**s and Bobby they sell everywhere now. I think seeing is believing, i mean really seeing
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

But wait...looking at the shape of the girls superficially without having them UnCloth isnt smart o...with all this fake ny**s and Bobby they sell everywhere now. I think seeing is believing, i mean really seeing
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by clemz85(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
face
bweast
butt
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
The inside out
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by witnezHD(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
her nicki minaj figure
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by PunkyOh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eyes, skin & teeth.
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by adewaletb3(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Long legs
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Acekidc4(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulCI:

Ah dey always talk am say Most of the so called Sexy Buttilicious endowed girls are all fake!!
You need to be with 1 in the Bedroom unclad and u will see the fakeness am talking about!!
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Your shoes! Says a lot abt u!!!!!
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

Ah dey always talk am say Most of the so called Sexy Buttilicious endowed girls are all fake!!
You need to be with 1 in the Bedroom unclad and u will see the fakeness am talking about!!

All the wonderful things you saw before just disappears one time!
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Your shoes! Says a lot abt u!!!!!
Explain my brother
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulCI:

Explain my brother
explains ur fashion style, ur cleanliness, ur financial strenght, ur ego, ur attitude to money, etc.
Re: When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? by DanceVille: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
[b]Her damn Face, Figure shape and Her damn Hair because I can't toast a gal with Bald head..*They Suck*..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konjji Na Bastard / What Will U Do If You See This / Why Do Gals Always Go To D Toilet Everytime Dey Visit A Guy Or When On An Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.