Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (10224 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kentrasso:
Is she trying to stay relevant or what?

Gosh, people will forever be emotionally gullible. So many ways to become famous these days. A mixture of sad words, just write plenty 'I wept with the grief laden people'. 'Their pain cut through my heart'. 'I couldn't bear to see the starving children', everybody will love you.
Seriously How is that letter suppose to make the situation of the missing girls different today than it was yesterday?
I think malala is over rated. Don't Quote me

I know you said not to quote you but you said exactly what I think. All she's famous for was surviving a gunshot to the head by terrorists and now everyone's calling her "brave", "hero" etc. She even won a Nobel Prize! Yes, she's doing great things but she's definitely overrated.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by ghanaman5050: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
I read this with tears . Thanks Malala . President Goodluck you can be my hero if you bring back our girls before 29 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by chocolatelady(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
My heart bleeds each time I remember those girls. The most painful part is that the FG is not doing enough to secure the release of those girls. Tomorrow will make it a year that they were kidnapped. Only God knows the condition of the girls now. But nairalanders have a part to play, why not keep silent for 5mins on daily basis especially tomorrow and beg God for the release of these children. I remember them in my prayers, u too can join me in prayers becos with God everything is possible. But I know that one day, they will be released. I have that faith.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Velocitron:

I know you said not to quote you but you said exactly what I think. All she's famous for was surviving a gunshot to the head by terrorists and now everyone's calling her "brave", "hero" etc. She even won a Nobel Prize! Yes, she's doing great things but she's definitely overrated.

Just take a good look at what you spewed up there[b]! ARE YOU OK?[/b]

*smh*
So much for being a woman!
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by walanter(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shakua dearly speaks no english...but d little he has done, influence
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Truly some ladies are really stupid!
Is it a curse? [/b]There are those that are yet to spend 1100 naira for a cartoon of indomie for orphans but have the guts, the nerve, audacity, the temerity, the incontestable stewpidity to say this young woman is an attention seeker!? This young gurl that came to your own country to sympathise with [b]you for the wrongs of boko haram. When you enjoy your freedom of drinking, sleeping and fuccking, you forget there are girls, your little sister's age being raped each night, by Islamic militants, without hope, without love and without life! And here, you dare to open your rotten caves of a mouth, and that epileptic fingers of hand to type RAWBITCH! ?* smh*Foolish people!

Like every lady is an attention seeker like the way you mess yourselves up over dicvks and fashion.Insecured bunch of losers! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

*smh*

you deserve a bottle of beer
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Velocitron:

pray you don't experience what Malala experienced in the hands of insurgents.

Malala is more than a hero and Obama knows that.

Nobel prize no be headies oh!

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Is it a curse? [/b]There are those that are yet to spend 1100 naira for a cartoon of indomie for orphans but have the guts, the nerve, audacity, the temerity, the incontestable stewpidity to say this young woman is an attention seeker!? This young gurl that came to your own country to sympathise with [b]you for the wrongs of boko haram. When you enjoy your freedom of drinking, sleeping and fuccking, you forget there are girls, your little sister's age being raped each night, by Islamic militants, without hope, without love and without life! And here, you dare to open your rotten caves of a mouth, and that epileptic fingers of hand to type RAWBITCH! ?* smh*Foolish people!

Like every lady is an attention seeker like the way you mess yourselves up over dicvks and fashion.Insecured bunch of losers! angry

chillax sis. I know how you feel.
maturity is overrated.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
SuperNover:

you deserve a bottle of beer

No need my dear. Thanks jare.
I just dey vex for those statement, it's not fair.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Bowaley17(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
God help #bringbackOurGirls
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
SuperNover:

chillax sis. I know how you feel.
maturity is overrated.

Kai, Really they are not worth it! We are truly our own enemies. A 17 year old gurl, agitating for girl- education in volatile zones, risking her life! Shot in the head and miraculously survived, an ATTENTION SEEKER by a her fellow ladies. Jesus Christ! I am baffled!

Na so life be sha.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

*smh*

Not every conversation has to be an insult fest.
Look, all I'm saying is that, there have been several successful efforts to promote education (for boys and girls) in Pakistan, including a door-to-door enrolment campaign (which has enrolled over 30,000 boys and girls into school), but that didn't receive any international media attention. Several hundreds of students and teachers have been attacked in Pakistan but no one raised an eyebrow. I just think that giving Malala the level of praise and attention she has received so far, especially since most of what she does is visiting media houses and celebrities, is unfair to the sacrifices and efforts many others have made for the same cause.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
Velocitron:

Look, all I'm saying is that, there have been several successful efforts to promote education (for boys and girls) in Pakistan, including a door-to-door enrolment campaign, but that didn't receive any international media attention. Several hundreds of students and teachers have been attacked in Pakistan but no one raised an eyebrow. I just think that giving Malala the level of praise and attention she has received so far, especially since most of what she does is visiting media houses and celebrities, is unfair to the efforts many others have made for the same cause.
[/s]

You are making it worst.
Take a break! Go through your post apply logic, apply your intellectual skills as I believe you are well versed, then change your mind set COMPLETELY.Good luck.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by francizy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

Kai, Really they are not worth it! We are truly own own enemies. A 17 year old gurl, agitating for girl- education in volatile zones, risking her life! Shot in the head and miraculously survived, an ATTENTION SEEKER by a her fellow ladies. Jesus Christ! I am baffled!

Na so life be sha.

Yeah, sometimes some of these our ladies here in Nigeria are the reason men treat them like piece of shit.. How many of them can do what that girl did? All they do is discuss bfs, fashion, celebrities, etc..

Modified..

In other news, savior Buhari has already started giving us excuses that he can't promise that the Chibok girls will be found.. This country sucks big..

2 Likes

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
[s][/s]

You are making it worst.
Take a break! Go through your post apply logic, apply your intellectual skills as I believe you are well versed, then change your mind set COMPLETELY.Good luck.

You completely ignored everything I wrote because it doesn't agree with your own point of view. Not trying to start a debate, just putting out my own opinion while respecting others'. Good luck to you as well.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Yeah, sometimes some of these our ladies here in Nigeria are the reason men treat them like piece of shit.. How many of them can do what that girl did? All they do is discuss bfs, fashion, celebrities, etc..

Modified..

In other news, savior Buhari has already started giving us excuses that he can't promise that the Chibok girls will be found.. This country sucks big..

I am truly surprised.
I think any nigerian lady that thinks this Malala is seeking attention needs to be given chloroquine injection! Even me sef I turned down 2 federal jobs in the North last yr! A lot of job seekers will turn a Bornu job down! So I am baffled at why our ladies will call a young woman who is that brave to be an open enemy of one of the world's number One terrorist organisations an attention seeker! ?

It's shameful.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by vislabraye(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kentrasso:
Is she trying to stay relevant or what?

Gosh, people will forever be emotionally gullible. So many ways to become famous these days. A mixture of sad words, just write plenty 'I wept with the grief laden people'. 'Their pain cut through my heart'. 'I couldn't bear to see the starving children', everybody will love you.
Seriously How is that letter suppose to make the situation of the missing girls different today than it was yesterday?
I think malala is over rated.

I think you have a point here. Someone was suggesting that she should be given Nobel prize for peace... i don't know if she's been awarded.. . But on the other hand, I believe she's talking out of conviction.

What is upsetting is the way politicians use her to score some points.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

Kai, Really they are not worth it! We are truly own own enemies. A 17 year old gurl, agitating for girl- education in volatile zones, risking her life! Shot in the head and miraculously survived, an ATTENTION SEEKER by a her fellow ladies. Jesus Christ! I am baffled!

Na so life be sha.

lol. and the best part of the story is that after surviving the Gun Shot On the Head she still did not give up her education, she even pressed on harder, founded a charity organisation and did many things to promote western education and someone is saying Malala is not a Hero, someone is saying Mala is not Brave.

Malala has broken a world record as the youngest winner of a Nobel prize.

and someone that hasn't achieved anything is hating.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
SuperNover:

lol. and the best part of the story is that after surviving the Gun Shot On the Head she still did not give up her education, she even pressed on harder, founded a charity organisation and did many things to promote western education and someone is saying Malala is not a Hero, someone is saying Mala is not Brave.

Malala has broken a world record as the youngest winner of a Nobel prize.

and someone that hasn't achieved anything is hating.

Normal with insecure gurls. Seen a lot of them, I avoid them like plagues.Very hateful species.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am truly surprised.
I think any nigerian lady that thinks this Malala is seeking attention needs to be given chloroquine injection! Even me sef I turned down 2 federal jobs in the North last yr! A lot of job seekers will turn a Bornu job down! So I am baffled at why our ladies will call a young woman who is that brave to be an open enemy of one of the world's number One terrorist organisations an attention seeker! ?

It's shameful.

I winder which attention Malala is even seeking.

the young lady is known worldwide already.

she's even more popular and internationally recognized than any Nigerian artiste/ politician that is living or that has ever lived

Malala seeks no attention.

Attention seeks Malala.

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by NwaNimo1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Malalala should just shut up - terrorists in disguise!

Absolutely milking her 15mins of fame . . .
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
SuperNover:

I winder which attention Malala is even seeking.

the young lady is known worldwide already.

she's even more popular and internationally recognized than any Nigerian artiste/ politician that is living or that has ever lived

Malala seeks no attention.

Attention seeks Malala.

Well, I pray she continues to stay safe as she still remains a target.I came to know her, after she was shot and it made headlines for several days.She is indeed brave!We need people like this in nigeria and not our dramatic actresses that parades crocodile tears, or the ones that comes out because they want to seek political relevance.God help us!
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
It really baffles me how some Id*iots are typing nonsense about this MALALA girl. I don't blame them because frustration is worse than HIV. Its only thoughtless people with bad mind that will say rubbish about MALALA. angry

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

WOW!!! U have my respect ma'am. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Velocitron:

I am totally disappointed with you, I never believe a lady will type this nonsense. Those boys u are seeing typing trash, they are nothing but a bunches of frustration and poverty and u know there is nothing people suffering from theses can not do. They are what we call thoughtless id*iots.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by jamesjohn2010: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
taking acetaminophen pills on somebody's cephalhaematoma.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by jamesjohn2010: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
of snake and cockroach , which is more sinister? our passions varies.... but home first please.
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by jamesjohn2010: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can think for whoever cannot. things falling apart and the centre trying to hold. fire burning here and homo sapiens are busy buying gasoline to quench it. smh
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by flakydee(f): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
So touching, I pray someday dis terrible ordeal will end in d world. Pls kip hope Alive
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by yhusiee(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
kilokeys:
who is she writing to?
girls that wouldnt see the letters?

shekau would actually read it loud to thm?
Be hopeful naaa, haba
Re: Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
ILLUMINATI,FREEMASON,KKK,JFK,FFK ds are d problemz of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.