Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! (3188 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:

Believe me, you have no clue who I am.

If you are tired of living in Nigeria, there are 3 options before you:
a. Jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore.
b. Fulfill Nigeria's Immigration procedures and travel out.
c. Or you can shut, be lawful and go about you legitimate activities, exercising your rights as provided in the constitution.

Any nonsense short of that "anyi etighi igba" (we will beat you like a drum).

Oya repeat after me, God bless One Nigeria!

Hehehehehe, God bless One Big Scam... grin

Go to the north and refuse to shout sai Buhari, ka ha bepu gi nkpulu amu! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buddah Monk Gives Up / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas / Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.