Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates (21816 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by nagoma(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
nationwide1:
Very sadly, it has become a cultural trend in the north to effect their will by taking to violence. This is primitive and must be condemned in strong terms by authorities they are submissive to. Don't they have court there?
With the way it is going if not checked will lead to full blown war someday. History has it that bokoharam started by trying to enforce their will on people as these folks.

Meanwhile dozens of people including a policeman were killed in Rivers state election. Violent protests claiming lives in Akwa Ibom where PDP says they have about a million votes! UPGA is slugging it out with PDP in Anambrs and Abia states. labour and PDP in Delta , violence everywhere in the SS and SE states. But of course you will not notice.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Captain1Nigeria(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
maigida231:
shege yaro see how you analysis is stuff like say you don ever go taraba state,bastard how you dey and hope ops is smooth.
Oga sir,you make me laff die even the food were I mama done disappear,go jor I enta taraba last year now,you don forget?,Big bro ops is fine,your number was not going through guess na based on ops parade abi,God go protect us all Sir.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by dorodee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
hemartins:
Hmmm. They are trying their very best to make sure a woman don't rule them. Too bad.

No sir... I think they're doing everything to make sure APC wins. .. just try and study Taraba politics... its highly religious.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Molly1991(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fulanis are trying to attack my village now but we will show dey fulanis dat a Woman cannot rule us infact a muslim woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a christian state!! No way

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by slimikenna(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its next to impossible for a muslim to rule Taraba State in a free and fair election, not to talk of it being a muslim woman! Its not an APC or PDP thing. Yes, the hatred runs deep both ways. Obviously the christians are more in number.

I also heard from INEC adhoc staff that there was serious underaged voting by the APC (he had to accept at the treat to his life) still they have the mouth to complain.

Let this election come and go joor, whoever wins! Its really affecting business.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by maigida231(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Captain1Nigeria:
Oga sir,you make me laff die even the food were mama done disappear,go jor I enta taraba last year now,you don forget?,Big bro ops is fine,your number was not going through guess na based on ops parade abi,God go protect us all Sir.
Alpha-Mike Oscar-Kilo,Tango-Hotel-alpha-November-Kilo Golf-Oscar-Delta_November-Oscar_Echo-Alpha-Sierra-Yankee_Oscar-Hotel.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by millionboi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC sld stop d killin jor
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Yasher: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC has delivered on their promise to paint taraba red with blood if hajia doesn't win.

Evil-hearted men killing the people they were supposed to govern as if dem dey write APC or PDP for people head for identification.

No wonder some insolent brats have been misbehaving in Kaduna since Buhari was announced president. Feeling like lord of lords angry
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Oseman07(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
I really don't knw why anytime APC win an election in a state, every will just accept it as a free and fair election. But should PDP win in any state INEC will just cancel the Election, and say it was inconclusive. Na wa o! sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Oseman07(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
I really don't knw why anytime APC win an election in a state, everybody will just accept it as a free and fair election. But should PDP win in any state INEC will just cancel the Election, and say it was inconclusive. Na wa o! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by hansad: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Which one be Taraba state na? What side of north that one day?

You know, all these mushroom states created in the north to collect oil revenues and make the National Assembly be overpopulated by north, they are difficult to differentiate from one another.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Justicealh3(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls what is JALINGO?
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by MalcoImX: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rapzino:
she has no case, DDI is clearly the winner. Keep your eyes locked on Donga's re-run and know that the media have played with your head.
But Rapzino, why did they suspend the announcement of results when the woman was leading.? Many believed something must have happened to favour the PDP.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by justbeingabba(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
we know the people behind it

I'm happy let the north burn to aches

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
Gejpresident:

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
Gejpresident:

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
idiot mumu
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by gowaga68: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Good one APC and mama taraba wants to burn the state

lshiaku will win
Were did you get that information from?
And I hope the said Mark's Brother killed isn't My Friend Bitrus..
I pray for Peace.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by about2wed(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2015
the cause of the crisis is because TVC has announced that sen. aishat alhassan won the election whereas votes had never been counted.
on my way coming from taraba to abuja yesterday , people have started jubilating in mutum biyu, gassol l.g that aishat won the election after the anouncement make by TVC.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by legendsilver(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
Am also from Edo state. Its only a fool that points a hatred finger at his brother forgetting that four(4) fingers points back at him.

Gej lost as a serial loser, that's why ur head formatted to a zero level of reasoning. Sai Buhari all the way
But

Kai Jonathan to a destined Otueke journey.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2015
legendsilver:

Am also from Edo state. Its only a fool that points a hatred finger at his brother forgetting that four(4) fingers points back at him.

Gej lost as a serial loser, that's why ur head formatted to a zero level of reasoning. Sai Buhari all the way
But

Kai Jonathan to a destined Otueke journey.
I don't blame u

I'm not from edo

next time watch your tongue
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 14, 2015
justbeingabba:
[b][/b]
idiot mumu
ewe u are
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by shed123(m): 3:43am On Apr 14, 2015
A lot that don't know taraba state and are only corncern about how fast somE1 could air hiS view online FelT is about not allowing a woman To rule taraba. But from the on set oF saturday election there was no point at which she was leading in votes. Y will awhole local govt of 165 polling unit be concelled just because 5 polling units has issues, She was just uSing thE first female govt in taraba to gain popularity but what is happen iS far from what pple are posting onlinee

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by shed123(m): 3:57am On Apr 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey want to cheat Cox she's a woman forgetting dat her people are ready to die for her
to b frank u need to b educated, check how many LGA she has won, from d on set of the election check iF there iS any point ShE was leading. Stop looking at online election and cure urself

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by shizzleStar: 4:13am On Apr 14, 2015
INEC should sanction that propaganda TV station TVC for reporting a false result that APC has won in taraba state when the results was not yet out and officially announced by INEC , they are the cause of this violence that has erupted, coupled with apc's desperation to produce the first elected female governor.

This is a contravention of the electoral act and guideline and should not be overlooked by jega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by nationwide1(m): 5:10am On Apr 14, 2015
nagoma:

Meanwhile dozens of people including a policeman were killed in Rivers state election. Violent protests claiming lives in Akwa Ibom where PDP says they have about a million votes! UPGA is slugging it out with PDP in Anambrs and Abia states. labour and PDP in Delta , violence everywhere in the SS and SE states. But of course you will not notice.
You see, because of your sentiment of whatever reason, you can't notice that there is no curfew imposed in Abia, Akwa Ibom or Rivers State. That tells a lot about the level of the crisis.

You're right about the violence in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Abia states. But do you know if you go to Akwa Ibom or Abia it has calmed down unlike the ones the northerners embark upon? They are usually very persistent and that's my worry. They don't give up on the violence until their demand is met.

Have you ever witnessed violence in the north? If you have, you wouldn't have written what you just did.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by attoskoly: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP trying all their best to stop Our first Female Governor! God pass una.

is it pdp that is fighting? Apc are full of propaganda. Pdp candidates are conceding defeats even before the announcement of the results. What have we seen from apc? Taraba has 16 local governments out of which pdp cleared 12, so, how on earth would apc win in that state?
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
But Rapzino, why did they suspend the announcement of results when the woman was leading.? Many believed something must have happened to favour the PDP.
my brother the woman was never leading, she won only one LG in her zone, another one in DDI's zone, plus 4 others LG's in the other zone. In total she won only 6 LG's out of 16, do the math yourself. I hate it when people play the victim when they clearly lost. Tarabans know she lost, the people want DDI
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by jpphilips(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2015
If I were you, I will NOT be in a hurry to serve the government in a Buhari's regime.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Tstone1(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
One serious thing I have observed hitherto about forums online is the false information or mis-interpretation of issues. How could someone who have little or no knowledge of events of a particular state starts making comments on a public site just because you are partisan? Please we need to caution ourselves especially we youths as we create a lots of problem in d society with our biased posts and words.
If u had ever been to Taraba or lived there you won't be saying all manner of things. No party is good but the truth is Taraba is a very peaceful state until the emergence of a first female governor there about to create divisions which is unwholesome. Donga can never fall for Aishat! It's a PDP stronghold and the presidential and house of assembly elections is a good pointer to that. So why this unnecessary ranting on the thread that PDP is rigging! Rigging what? Even if it had ot be re-run a million times; PDP will definitely win Donga!
I guess it's time APC started realising you can't win in all states! Even PDP while it used to be a very hot party didn't win all!
They should stop all this there violent known attitude and embraced peace cos the aftermath might destroy they themselves.

To our moderators and Nairalander to please always verify every information to the detailed before posting. Some of us here have little knowledge about things we do actually comments on.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2015
the battle is between islam and ctristianity.
if senator aisha jummai is a christian in apc would the janjaweeed be causing all these troubles?

we know better! fulanis minority want to dominate the christian majority as obtain in adamawa, nasarawa, kaduna and gombe at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by herbiolla: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why Buy Used Laptops when you can get a new one for the same price as a used one?

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
hansad:
Which one be Taraba state na? What side of north that one day?

You know, all these mushroom states created in the north to collect oil revenues and make the National Assembly be overpopulated by north, they are difficult to differentiate from one another.

mumu
and u will claim that u are educated. Which night school did u attend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Yarima: Why I Can’t Introduce Sharia In Nigeria If Elected President / East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.