Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates (21814 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by jamex93(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na wa o

Taraba too dey form badoo

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by gryhusky(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is this true

these schools, you can apply and write for their post utme examination if you have art least 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT.
Also, you are also eligible to write for their post utme examination even if you did not choose them as your institution of choice during your JAMB UTME registration.

All you need is to watch-out when their post utme form will be released and apply immediately, follow up and sit for their post utme examination.

If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing another JAMB. See the list here…

1. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)

2. Ekiti State University (EKSU)

3. Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)

4. Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu

5. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)

6. Gregory University, Uturu

7. Lagos State University (LASU)

8. Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)

9. Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)

10. Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)

11. Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)

12. Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)

Remember to always purchase Post UTME Past Questions and prepare very well for the exam. You can’t afford to miss your admission again this year[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by tbaba1234: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
we know the people behind it

I'm happy let the north burn to aches

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria

What a dolt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

What a dolt!!!
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

I'm a block head!!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by charlie009: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its totally unfair PDP should just accept defeat cos there era has finally come to an end jare.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
hemartins:
Hmmm. They are trying their very best to make sure a woman don't rule them. Too bad.
i can see the media has brainwashed you, ask any sane Taraban if Aisha can win Donga LGA. She won only one LG in her zone and that's Jalingo, that should tell you how things are here

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
kilokeys:
lawa o
i can imagine whats happening in tatin doro, eneme, abongshile , mararaba..
baba God thank you for sparing my life 2011
bro, be honest and answer this. Can Aisha win Donga LGA? Meanwhile the igbos here got their shops burnt and looted in Donga by APC supporters around the main mosque area

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by tupem: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar8:
Why can't we have a free and fair election in Nigeria? Mtchew. I will relocate to Ghana within the next 2 years. Click. Share if you want to go with me. I will pay for the flight
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:
They have rigged her out, so annoying... I suspect she might win at the tribunal.
she has no case, DDI is clearly the winner. Keep your eyes locked on Donga's re-run and know that the media have played with your head.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by mavinc4u(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

But there was more violence in the SE/SS than tte north.

Violence in what aspect?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by tupem: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wasquad:
Fear North! The bible says
cheesy nairaland una no go kill person!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
charlie009:
Its totally unfair PDP should just accept defeat cos there era has finally come to an end jare.
we can't accept defeat when we clearly won, even after pulling out my Local Government (Donga) result PDP is still leading by about 63K votes. She can't win in Donga, that's the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by ignis: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari and APC should call their boys to order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by mavinc4u(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
charlie009:

PDP or APC? I thought they said PDP won so it should be APC should accept defeat or am i missing something?

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Akpan107(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
hemartins:
Hmmm. They are trying their very best to make sure a woman don't rule them. Too bad.
''He wondered why INEC decided to
cancel the election in Donga Local
government area where PDP scored over 36,000 against APC which scored just
over 10,000 votes''.

Did you fail to read the above statement?

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by PaulSteve: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Are we true change agents who really want to set the pace for a better future for this generation and upcoming ones, some of us here post without going through details,..
Elections have come and to the greatest dismay of many, people who hitherto we thought will do anything and everything to win or retain power surprisingly toed the civilized way of approaching election outcome!
Here we are presented with a situation where lives in Taraba are at stake,and yet some people think anything anti-PDP is appealing! How can the PDP who won the state for the Party at the presidential polls,who also was leading in the gubernatorial,who is the one in power in the state and who also knows the outcome of the last LG (Sardauna) poll won't affect its victory start formenting trouble?
INEC announced cancellation of PDP's strongholds since sunday afternoon,there wasn't any uproar,but since the outcome of the last LG Monday evening,everyone now does not know peace!
How will we move forward like this? If Mama Taraba (who I respect) won't accept defeat,and congratulate the PDP,violence is not a way out!
I call on all of us to be truly patriotic,in as much as we really want done with the PDP,we should know that law and order must be maintained pls!
And for all of those who comment without reading,I SMH for you,one day you'll hang yourself!
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
The media is doing everything possible to force Jummai Aisha on us, the facts are glaringly clear that DDI trumps her in her own zone, in our zone (Taraba South) she won only IBBI LGA, she should stop fantasing about Donga, we don't want her!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by millionboi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dis wat u see wen a particular party impose a candidate on d ppl
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wasquad:
Fear North! The bible says
Stop being foolish
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by kestolove95(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dey want to cheat Cox she's a woman forgetting dat her people are ready to die for her

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Rapzino: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulSteve:
Are we true change agents who really want to set the pace for a better future for this generation and upcoming ones, some of us here post without going through details,..
Elections have come and to the greatest dismay of many, people who hitherto we thought will do anything and everything to win or retain power surprisingly toed the civilized way of approaching election outcome!
Here we are presented with a situation where lives in Taraba are at stake,and yet some people think anything anti-PDP is appealing! How can the PDP who won the state for the Party at the presidential polls,who also was leading in the gubernatorial,who is the one in power in the state and who also knows the outcome of the last LG (Sardauna) poll won't affect its victory start formenting trouble?
INEC announced cancellation of PDP's strongholds since sunday afternoon,there wasn't any uproar,but since the outcome of the last LG Monday evening,everyone now does not know peace!
How will we move forward like this? If Mama Taraba (who I respect) won't accept defeat,and congratulate the PDP,violence is not a way out!
I call on all of us to be truly patriotic,in as much as we really want done with the PDP,we should know that law and order must be maintained pls!
And for all of those who comment without reading,I SMH for you,one day you'll hang yourself!
the media has brainwashed them, After spending hours in the sun our (Donga's) votes were cancelled, maybe a re-run would convince them that Donga (who has never fallen to any opposition party) is a true PDP stronghold. Donga is in Taraba South (Mine and DDI's zone), we lost only IBBI to APC in our zone.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Dakat(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't know why tarabans are giving these people chance to make noise to the extends of bringing candidate (common woman) to contest for governor, don't you know that APC are not accepting defeat? who among the governorship candidate of APC that have lost and call to congratulate his opponent? they(APC) did not believe the will of God oh.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by skykenny: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP is a do or die party. Only GEJ is different.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by reddit202: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facecee2026..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by khairate(f): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
we know the people behind it

I'm happy let the north burn to aches

God bless edo state

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
. ha! see hatred. what is there to make u happy in violence? am really happy Edo state in a way is not part of this sentimental politics playing o
ut in the south east and south south. God forbid.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Captain1Nigeria(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Apc accusing T.y danjuma of using soldiers and bribing Alhaji Hamad Makama,which still he cancel a stronghold of pdp which is donga local government which senator emmauel bwacha and hon.rimam shawulu(house of reps) won their election,aisha will find it difficult to win taraba south is term cause there is full co-operation among the southern tarabaians not like before that they are divided,and pls Gen ty danjuma is a BIG BOSS,than for him to bribed Alhaji Hamad Makama he will either bribe the king of saudi arabia even dangote the salute the Bossn.him get hem plenty plenty..

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by FUTYGUY(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC with violence, news coming from Taraba says Atiku Abubakar in Taraba State; what is he looking for. After this election Lt Gen T Y Danjuma will teach him a lesson he will live to regret, because he told him to stay clear of Taraba politics

1 Like

Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by skykenny: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Curfew to rig the election. I trust pdp on this since 1999.
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
khairate:
. ha! see hatred. what is there to make u happy in violence? am really happy Edo state in a way is not part of this sentimental politics playing o
ut in the south east and south south. God forbid.
pretty i like u but I don't just like one thing about u

pls tell me why people kill for 72 Virgins
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
They should stop toying with people's lives. PDP won Taraba. Case closed!
Re: Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates by maigida231(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Captain1Nigeria:
Apc accusing T.y danjuma of using soldiers and bribing Alhaji Hamad Makama,which still he cancel a stronghold of pdp which is donga local government which senator emmauel bwacha and hon.rimam shawulu(house of reps) won their election,aisha will find it difficult to win taraba south is term cause there is full co-operation among the southern tarabaians not like before that they are divided,and pls Gen ty danjuma is a BIG BOSS,than for him to bribed Alhaji Hamad Makama he will either bribe the king of saudi arabia even dangote the salute the Bossn.him get hem plenty plenty..
shege yaro see how you analysis is stuff like say you don ever go taraba state,bastard how you dey and hope ops is smooth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta Is Dead / House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.