Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo (28088 Views)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 8:24am On May 10, 2015
Dem fot be Half casts
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by saxwizard(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2015
next on agenda is hausa own am expecting it on fp too

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by dunkem21(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2015
Waoh ..everywhere you go grin

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by bogolobango(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2015
I pity yoruba nd igbo in nigeria jst because someone posted something like this yesterday about a choir group singing in yoruba
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by absoluteSuccess: 8:27am On May 10, 2015
Hausa answer will be from Saudi or India grin
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by dammytosh: 8:29am On May 10, 2015
bogolobango:
I pity yoruba nd igbo in nigeria jst because someone posted something like this yesterday about a choir group singing in yoruba

Don't mind the useless and wasted generation of tribalist parading themselves on Nairaland.

Unfortunately there is suppose to be a Mod.

Post something on Wole Soyinka, it is easy to guess where all the negative tribalistic comments will come from.

Do the same for Professor Chinua Achebe, it is also easy to guess where all the negative tribalistic comments will come from

People with anonymous parents calling a Professor and Nobel Lauret a nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by emmysoftyou: 8:30am On May 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala.
jesos? Re yu calling them to listen to the igbo songs or you re calling them to sent it to frontpage for you? cos I thought you re one of the moderators too with equal power??

This thread deserved frontpage for those that re
willing or love to download it and watch it via youtube..

The world need to know how foreigners value our african Languages to the core.wink

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by M4gunners: 8:36am On May 10, 2015
Amazing we will be there soon. Igbos keep rolling all over the World.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by onlyson16(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2015
I don'no why ni weneva i hear dis name misuse i fet angry BIAFRA 'proud to b a biafran
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cocaineaddict(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Wait, are you always like this or is it just on nairaland
Dnt mind the f00l, jst look at her face you can see hate, envy and jealousy written all over it. Proudly nwafor igbo.

IGBO KWEZUO NU ooooo!!!!!
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 8:49am On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
Whiteman self sing sunny ade. proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooB4DxK1T-c#t=79

Hahahahaha.......this is fake but very funny.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 8:51am On May 10, 2015
bogolobango:

You never sabi bigfrancis cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by contactmorak: 8:53am On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
Whiteman self sing sunny ade. proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooB4DxK1T-c#t=79
this is super funny. Can u creae a seperate thread for dis? Cudnt stop laffing and surprisd
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by contactmorak: 8:54am On May 10, 2015
django1:

Hahahahaha.......this is fake but very funny.
fake? How did they do it? Wow!
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by PAINGAIN: 8:55am On May 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Yea bro. Very much. Sounds like a regular Igbo catholic hymn you would find in catholic churches in Igbo land.
what's wit this ur catholic this catholic that? When it comes to hymns biko give it to d anglicans. Stop oburubeing abeg.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by anonimi: 8:55am On May 10, 2015
What is amazing about white people doing what we black people have always done?

Don't we sing in English

Abi English na native tongue of Nigerians ni?

This is just another display of colo-mentality like our over-hyping their football teams & leagues to the NEGLECT of our own angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Don't mind the useless and wasted generation of tribalist parading themselves on Nairaland.

Post something on Wole Soyinka, it is easy to guess where all the negative tribalistic comments will come from.

your hypocrisy is astonishing.

If someone posts something on Chinua Achebe, it will also be easy to know where the negative tribalistic comments will come from. So what's your point?v

Instead of you to applaud the efforts of those people, you're here whining like a malnourished toddler.

Or did the Swedes and Italians also colonise you? This is even a more laudable effort because these people, unlike the Brits, have no ties to Nigeria whatsoever and Nigerians don't even use their language.

Stop being a sour puss

17 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Chai! Why are you having High BP already?

5 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Posd: 9:00am On May 10, 2015
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 9:00am On May 10, 2015
Chai! But this Oyibo people...e no good o. Why did you people leave the language of the "Sophisticated" tribe and decide to sing in Igbo? It's not fair o! Infact, these oyibo people are not sophisticated! angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cold(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
I'm Igbo but i speak the English language efortlessly. Do you see where i'm going with this?

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Wislet(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good but I think the Yoruba language,literature and music still remains the foremost in Africa.
There are Germans playing gangan a Yoruba percussion instrument, Titilayo oyibo e.t.c.
God bless the Yorubaland.
Yoruba my motherland.
my friend contribute meaningfully. This is no thread for yoruba comparison.

7 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Wislet(f): 9:11am On May 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Igbos can never be called anonymous.
Take the hatred elsewhere, ok? No one mentioned Soyinka's name HERE. But if you feel strongly on being his bodyguard, you could make an application to him personally.

This thread is not for hate.

11 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by geophyscist: 9:11am On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good but I think the Yoruba language,literature and music still remains the foremost in Africa.
There are Germans playing gangan a Yoruba percussion instrument, Titilayo oyibo e.t.c.
Yoruba my motherland.
are you a fool who is arguing that with you.young man know when to comment that is wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by gratieao: 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Nice one there. Thank God I'm Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Wislet(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
cold:
I'm Igbo but i speak the English language efortlessly. Do you see where i'm going with this?
yes, I do. And No, because it's not called for here.

You were colonized by the English speakers, therefore you HAD to learn the language. You don't speak Portuguese, chinese or german because you never had to.

They(other countries including Sweden) were never colonized by you, and therefore have the CHOICE to care about your language or not. That is the only difference.

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by theripper3: 9:24am On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:
Yoruba my motherland.

No worry, dem go soon dey speak ur native Benue language for heaven.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cold(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2015
Wislet:
yes, I do. And No, because it's not called for here.

You were colonized by the English speakers, therefore you HAD to learn the language. You don't speak Portuguese, chinese or german because you never had to.

They(other countries including Sweden) were never colonized by you, and therefore have the CHOICE to care about your language or not. That is the only difference.
Well for your information, i also speak French and smattering Polish. I was never colonised by them but i get your drift and i enjoyed watching the video
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Dang.... Igbo is just one kind sweet tribe like that eeehn that i just feel like believing in reincarnation so i can come back and be an igbo boy again...

[size=20] Am in love with igbo, my language and my people... the best smiley [/size]

yesterday it was Yoruba today na Igbo, , na only Yoruba and Igbo dey naija ?... seun do d needful

God bless Nigeria, God bless SS, God Bless Urhobo
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by safarigirl(f): 9:28am On May 10, 2015
cold:
you were colonised by England, you learn English in school.

The Swedes and Italians are not English, they were not colonised by Igbos and don't learn the language in schools. Now, if you performed a song excellently in Italian, French or Mandarin, people would notice.

Not every white person is English, you see where I'm going with this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.