Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo (28090 Views)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Elxandre(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
Mtn bis doesn't support youtube streaming
from the video page you want to stream on YouTube, go to the link address and remove the m. or www. prefix.
Simply put 'ss' before the address.
eg.
ssyoutube.com/etc....
It then redirect you to another website from which you can complete your download.
You can use opera mini for this action
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Elxandre(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2015
Yeye, we sing French songs, nobody cared. We open a thread happily because some white folks sang in Igbo. hissss...
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by macof(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
Esdb3:

They preached the light to us because they were privileged to. Do you know how many tribes African missionaries have preached to? How is it 'their religion'? What is wrong with you these people, why can't you see what the new world order is doing.

The bible doesn't ask you to kill cows or go around naked, it only demands your fellowship, prosperity and holy living coupled with peacefulness! Why can't you just worship God or don't worship him and shut the bleep up!!!!!!

Lol so you expect me to be so stupid to believe that the Creator only reviled himself to a small group of Semetic people
While my ancestors were in darkness

I cannot insult myself in such manner
Pls wat new world order are you talking about? The one where africans no longer have pride in their identity and wish to cling to Others at all cost? The one where africans lick Hebrew and Arab shit

Maybe u lot should stop disturbing my peace wit ur stupid church noise and speakers, stop insulting my ancestors, stop spending hours preaching against Paganism rather than minding ur bible business, stop giving me fly out for church services and stop preaching about a dead jew to me
Mind ur slave mentality and mind it alone

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Armaggedon: 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Lies told from the pit of hell. Which Anglicans? Ask ANYBODY on this earth and they'll teel you, the Catholic church does hymns best.

I've been to both churches, even Redeem choir is better than Anglican choir. Don't hate, appreciate
i assume u re being sarcastic.
As a christian i know that when it comes to hymns and hymnology Anglicans have it all.
My aunt (a rev sister) who read music has ancient and modern, ss &s and even ekpere na abu (if u know what i mean)
its not worth arguing.
Btw @the topic, it should a handel song.
Nice video though.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Don't mind these shameless imbecil.es who call themselves Africans. Drowning in inferiority complex. See how excited they are! So what should the whites, in whose languages we have been singing their hymns for donkey years do then? Jump over a cliff?

Yo! You didn't say this when you commented on that thread that discussed an oyibo "Titi" speaking in Yoruba.

In fact, you were all happiness on that thread. I'ma dig it up in a minute. grin

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 4:43pm On May 10, 2015
macof:

Lol so you expect me to be so stupid to believe that the Creator only reviled himself to a small group of Semetic people

Pls wat new world order are you talking about? The one where africans no longer have pride in their identity and wish to cling to Others at all cost? The one where africans lick Hebrew and Arab shit

Maybe u lot should stop disturbing my peace wit ur stupid church noise and speakers, stop insulting my ancestors, stop spending hours preaching against Paganism rather than minding ur bible business, stop giving me fly out for church services and stop preaching about a dead jew to me

Hmm Ok
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 4:43pm On May 10, 2015
macof:

Ok
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by markmoney(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2015
Gloria in Excelsis Deo!!! This is so Awesome i feel like going back to Catholic church. Such a nostalgic feeling. And so proud to be a mulato with ibo blood. grin angry angry
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by markmoney(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
Elxandre:
Yeye, we sing French songs, nobody cared.
We open a thread happily because some white folks sang in Igbo.
hissss...

Mr man, Why dont you spare us your chauvinistic ego and go to colonise the west and teach them your tongue before you come here with your selfrighteous pan africritic sermon? Why cant you sadistic masochists apperciate simple things of life the way it is without your constant criticisms that only re-echos your harrowing cries for help

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Samchelsea(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
Elxandre:

from the video page you want to stream on YouTube, go to the link address and remove the m. or www. prefix.
Simply put 'ss' before the address.
eg.
ssyoutube.com/etc....
It then redirect you to another website from which you can complete your download.
You can use opera mini for this action
its not all videos that I stream that I would like to download and that link you gave is for download alone
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cheruv: 7:49pm On May 10, 2015
OgagaMic:

yesterday it was Yoruba today na Igbo, , na only Yoruba and Igbo dey naija ?... seun do d needful

God bless Nigeria, God bless SS, God Bless Urhobo
enyi gaa nodu ala!
the Igbos are also found in the SS while the Yoruba are also found in the NC.where else apart from the SS are your Sobo people found? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Ishilove: 8:01pm On May 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Awww....too bad bro. You're terribly missing out on a perfect rendition of an Igbo hymn like native Igbo speakers with no detectable 'accents' whatsoever! cool
The swedish rendition was so lovely. Had me popping goosebumps.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Elxandre(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
markmoney:

Mr man, Why dont you spare us your chauvinistic ego and go to colonise the west and teach them your tongue before you come here with your selfrighteous pan africritic sermon? Why cant you sadistic masochists apperciate simple things of life the way it is without your constant criticisms that only re-echos your harrowing cries for help
Look, the song issue is a narrow example of what I feel.
However you are free to call me whatever you like!

Some Ghanaian gospel artiste called some white choristers to help mime her tune.
They couldn't even sing it but as long as white presence was featured in the video, it was ok.

Which foreign gospel artiste ever featured an african choir in a song?

Please don't bash me cheesy
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by bigfrancis21: 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

The swedish rendition was so lovely. Had me popping goosebumps.

Me too. I thought that was excellent! smiley
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by 4everGrand(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
django1:

Hahahahaha.......this is fake but very funny.

You fink so?
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by scarr: 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
Posd:
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html
Pls do "urself/ur friends/people ure trying to promote" a favour and please remove that album art, its an eyesore
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by patostation(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
who taught them our language? They really try..

Nice one.....

Yesterday, it was with amazement that I watched one German guy on TV master and render most popular Nigerian music flawlessly. Whether the song is in Igbo, Yoruba or 'pigin', he sang them all.

So when you travel out, don't assume that the oyinbo man will never understand what you are saying to your brother in Yoruba! Among their secret service team are operatives who speak 15 languages or more.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 6:27am On May 11, 2015
cheruv:

enyi gaa nodu ala!
the Igbos are also found in the SS while the Yoruba are also found in the NC.where else apart from the SS are your Sobo people found? undecided

abeg Nor let me laugh, okay Oya talk say na una get SS na, rubbish, una dey 1 small part 4 delta and pH tat 1 give u d right to claim SS, Oya cum claim na..

d Earlier u know SS is nt SE d better 4 u and ur people... People 1 talk u self 1 talk, hw wish na ijaw man quote me I 4 happy , or itskeri....

tayyyyyy
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 6:32am On May 11, 2015
totima:

Yo! You didn't say this when you commented on that thread that discussed an oyibo "Titi" speaking in Yoruba.

In fact, you were all happiness on that thread. I'ma dig it up in a minute. grin

I challenge you to dig up any such thread you damn liar. You think I'm a slave minded foool like you? I have pride and dignity and don't go around jubilating because some white people are speaking my language, like a stup,id slave like you. And I am Igbo by the way!
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 6:40am On May 11, 2015
Esdb3:

They preached the light to us because they were privileged to. Do you know how many tribes African missionaries have preached to? How is it 'their religion'? What is wrong with you these people, why can't you see what the new world order is doing.

The bible doesn't ask you to kill cows or go around naked, it only demands your fellowship, prosperity and holy living coupled with peacefulness! Why can't you just worship God or don't worship him and shut the bleep up!!!!!!

You are a dumb cretin. What African religion asks people to go nake'd? Our ancestors wore clothes and made cotton, unlike the rubbish taught you by your colonial masters. And unlike your worthless bible that commands people to kill those who disbelieve its lies, and your nasty, imported christian ''god'' who COMMANDS PEOPLE TO GO ON RAP.ING AND LOOTING SPREES, and ''loves the smell of burning human flesh''.

Here's the nasty monster you worship whom you call ''God'':

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

''As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.''

(Zechariah 14:1-2)

''Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, WOMEN RAVISHED [ie rap.ed]; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.''

(Ezekiel 9:5-7)

"Then I heard the Lord say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, GIRLS, WOMEN AND LITTLE CHILDREN. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Phew...nasty... (SPIT)
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cheruv: 7:10am On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

abeg Nor let me laugh, okay Oya talk say na una get SS na, rubbish, una dey 1 small part 4 delta and pH tat 1 give u d right to claim SS, Oya cum claim na..

d Earlier u know SS is nt SE d better 4 u and ur people... People 1 talk u self 1 talk, hw wish na ijaw man quote me I 4 happy , or itskeri....

tayyyyyy
even em dey shame me to talk say my kinsmen dey domiciled for SS.if you as a Soboman no want make I dey claim SS again,start by ensuring that Anioma state is created out of Delta state!
till then watch me as I claim SS cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2015
cheruv:

even em dey shame me to talk say my kinsmen dey domiciled for SS.if you as a Soboman no want make I dey claim SS again,start by ensuring that Anioma state is created out of Delta state!
till then watch me as I claim SS cheesy grin cheesy

bro 1 tin u should know is tat this ur map is nt correct, u can have anioma(nothing we dey use dem do self, adding little or nothing to delta pulse) bt stop adding d rest of SS.. this ur attachment won't help u, Bayelsa , rivers, cross river and calabar have nt said dey re in ur Biafra y adding dem in ur map, na wa o.. tank God Delta nor dey inside I 4 shop u raw
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by cheruv: 8:52am On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

bro 1 tin u should know is tat this ur map is nt correct, u can have anioma(nothing we dey use dem do self, adding little or nothing to delta pulse) bt stop adding d rest of SS.. this ur attachment won't help u, Bayelsa , rivers, cross river and calabar have nt said dey re in ur Biafra y adding dem in ur map, na wa o.. tank God Delta nor dey inside I 4 shop u raw
hao! hao!! hao!!! grin
its good to know that the lower Niger federation has no need for the Soboko and the Jekri tribes cheesy cheesy cheesy
one thing you should know is that the LNF is a recreation of the old eastern region except that unlike the old east,the LNF incorporated Igbo and Ijo parts of Delta state.also unlike the old East, the LNF capital is at Port Harcourt.Ijo nationalists like barcanista,dearpreye and Mmoño nationalists like new2020 are with me on this.
don't cry pls cry

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2015
cheruv:

hao! hao!! hao!!! grin
its good to know that the lower Niger federation has no need for the Soboko and the Jekri tribes cheesy cheesy cheesy
one thing you should know is that the LNF is a recreation of the old eastern region except that unlike the old east,the LNF incorporated Igbo and Ijo parts of Delta state.also unlike the old East, the LNF capital is at Port Harcourt.Ijo nationalists like barcanista,dearpreye and Mmoño nationalists like new2020 are with me on this.
don't cry pls cry

lolz,, hahahahahahahahaha hahahahag

omokiniovo pass me tat wine, lolz, lolz, Lol.... hahahaha, guy u b AY d comedian ? lolz, Lower Niger Delta Ni, Lower Niger Delta co, guy grow up, I know u haven't been to any SS state, nt some peeps online, those people parading themselves as Representing SS re jst deceiving there self even during d civil war there was a Yoruba colonel in Biafra army does that mean Yorubas re biafra ?, jst cum to Any SS and tell them this trash, not sitting in ur store in Stupid lagos or ABa typing rubbish,.... rubbish ... na 4 only Nairaland I dey hear Igbo people they shout Lower Niger Delta, as if dey can't do without SS..

d Sobo and d jekri u re making jess of nw re d ounces feeding ur region, u ungrateful nigga
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 11:44am On May 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:

You are a dumb cretin. What African religion asks people to go nake'd? Our ancestors wore clothes and made cotton, unlike the rubbish taught you by your colonial masters. And unlike your worthless bible that commands people to kill those who disbelieve its lies, and your nasty, imported christian ''god'' who COMMANDS PEOPLE TO GO ON RAP.ING AND LOOTING SPREES, and ''loves the smell of burning human flesh''.

Here's the nasty monster you worship whom you call ''God'':

Phew...nasty... (SPIT)

From your post it is obvious you are a muslim, a dim-witt and you lack addressing manners...... I don't need to explain the bible to you because you are the degrading adjectives above... But to make the world safer I'll just enlighten you a bit....

The old testament is a record of STORIES of things that happened mostly to the israelites, the old and primitive time was a time of war, different times different measures... God was angry with the human race already for turning away from him, so he chose a group of people that will serve him and he would help them conquer their enemies and grant them their wishes and all....if you weren't filled with bitterness as to defile holy things like the bible I'll ask you to go read chapters where the isrealites were punished when they disobeyed God...

The old testament was not written to give orders to christian to kill, all you quoted were real time happenings of then not laws and commands like the quran..... Judaism uses just the old testament, and they don't even kill. Christians uses the old testament and new testament but only a few practices like paying tithe,obeying the ten commandment are chosen while solely depending on the New Testament...... Now until you get a verse where Jesus Christ asked his disciples to go and kill and destroy you have no point...

If you don't know, all you need to do is ask and you'll know.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
Esdb3:

From your post it is obvious you are a muslim, a dim-witt and you lack addressing manners...... I don't need to explain the bible to you because you are the degrading adjectives above... But to make the world safer I'll just enlighten you a bit....

The old testament is a record of STORIES of things that happened mostly to the israelites, the old and primitive time was a time of war, different times different measures... God was angry with the human race already for turning away from him, so he chose a group of people that will serve him and he would help them conquer their enemies and grant them their wishes and all....if you weren't filled with bitterness as to defile holy things like the bible I'll ask you to go read chapters where the isrealites were punished when they disobeyed God...

The old testament was not written to give orders to christian to kill, all you quoted were real time happenings of then not laws and commands like the quran..... Judaism uses just the old testament, and they don't even kill. Christians uses the old testament and new testament but only a few practices like paying tithe,obeying the ten commandment are chosen while solely depending on the New Testament...... Now until you get a verse where Jesus Christ asked his disciples to go and kill and destroy you have no point...

lol. you are new on this forum. Rossike is not muslim or christian or anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
Esdb3:

I can barely understand the gibberish you typed, but I can discern the usual retinue of EXCUSES and LIES given by your ilk when confronted with the crude and evil brutality and bloodlust of the imported monster you worship, whom you egregiously call "God". Rest assured intelligent ones among us are not deceived by your ludicrous "he was once evil but is now good" defence of your mad deity, any more than we would be if Hitler claimed to turn a new leaf after his infamous murderous rampage that condemned millions to an early grave. So take your nasty excuses and rationalizations of wanton mass murder, looting, and rap.e and stick 'em up your colonised bum.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I can barely understand the gibberish you typed, but I can discern the usual retinue of EXCUSES and LIES given by your ilk when confronted with the crude and evil brutality and bloodlust of the imported monster you worship, whom you egregiously call "God". Rest assured intelligent ones among us are not deceived by your ludicrous "he was once evil but is now good" defence of your mad deity, any more than we would be if Hitler claimed to turn a new leaf after his infamous murderous rampage that condemned millions to an early grave. So take your nasty excuses and rationalizations of wanton mass murder, looting, and rap.e and stick 'em up your colonised bum.

You are uncouth.... Well I tried, if everything you could pick from all that is 'he was once bad but now good' then you are worse than I anticipated............. To the dumb fellow that liked your post: if truly he commanded us to kill and rape, why are we not killing and raping and why is righteous islam all about violence? Pointless people.... Don't quote me again please........Jesus loves you!
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
django1:

lol. you are new on this forum. Rossike is not muslim or christian or anything at all.

Who cares about rosike mtchww..... The thing is when their life ends tragically many of us won't know.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2015
Yujin:

Help!!! Suicide Alert.

Suicide Alert for who?? for me or you??

why the hell is a black-man even talking about suicide...

you dey craze?

abi dey swear for you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.