Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover (62376 Views)

John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LordMecuzy(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Wendyslim(f): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Kk
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by sexaddict08(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
gottie, sorry hottie
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by EagleScribes: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
No time. Maga don pay
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by waternogetemeny: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Money talks, bullshit works.

Who gat the money?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
whats his affinity with Ibo ladies.? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Sweetcollins: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Girlfriend or wifi? Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by patrotic9gerian: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Life is so funny... Precious was my primary school class mate. She has grown so beautifully and won many beauty awards. I regret that she chose this guy as her boy freind, however, I wish her GOODLUCK but not Jonathan....
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Coldfaya:

U know everything! Hv a great day soft
And you too hun.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by boolet: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
FFK the overnight celebrity.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by waternogetemeny: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
LubricatingOil:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2083512_realfemikayode_jpeg75bdcbbfee4401612e92b10828ddd531

Quite your delusion with peoples mother and Ojukwu wife.

The best he can do is that high class prostitute and Abuja runs girl.

Take pride in spending on girls on runs. mumu!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by doninno(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Him never marry ni, bt him gal sister big pass her husband n

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by sugarboimaxy(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Behold, the girlfriend of a deranged man! Time will tell the story!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by imsuboi(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
Jonathan's campaign money is working...

No wonder he turned himself to miscreant.

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.

gay, what has being Igbo got to do with all this now?

Can't you be useful for once in your gay miserable life?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LordMecuzy(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Coldfaya:
Precious! Pri sch mate bk then in M.I.S. This ur almost albino wey we bin dey take yab u don mk u hammer ooo.

Tho I don't encourage such but my believe has always been "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well" some girls dey nack married men yet na only carry dem d carry dem for moto, yet precious dey nack and dem bam her RR. What can I say?? All djoin

lol MIS mate nawa think say una no dey nairaland...
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by DanPolice(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
E no dey shame? At his age e get wife, na girlfriend e still details do. No wonder e dey talk anyhow.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by amanze15(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Light skin cream ni grin, she aint hot she posterized grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Ura: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Fani boy. E better carry im babe run comot before Buhari go send am go jail. See what he is doing with money Goodluck packed from our treasury.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LordMecuzy(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
Life is so funny... Precious was my primary school class mate. She has grown so beautifully and won many beauty awards. I regret that she chose this guy as her boy freind, however, I wish her GOODLUCK but not Jonathan....

Shoooo MIS mkd full here oooh
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Goziemartins: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2015
richgang:
I'm so confuse now, I need you guys help

Should I use my eba to eat my egusi soup or use my egusi soup to eat my eba

PLz use ur eba soup to eat ur egusi eba....Try it and ur life will neva remain d same...
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by missionmex(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2015
I fear for the husband o. Na dis kind woman dey beat man for house.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by silverdam(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
shizzleStar:
mor.ron! you just couldn't resist going tribal. I guess Yoruba girls hate rich men right? ewu
"Igbo girls like money" Does my post mean I'm being tribalistic? Why do you people take things to the extreme? I can call any tribe but that does not mean I being tribalistic, did I say Yoruba girls don't like money? Why do you like falling a victim? Because I mentioned igbo now, I'm a tribalist. So I shouldn't mention igbo again because of you? Everything now is tribal war? Please grow up, I can mention any tribe that I want because I see ourselves as one.

Please behave yourself and remove the hatred, you don't need to insult me cos there is no harm in what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by patrotic9gerian: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Shoooo MIS mkd full here oooh

Yea MIS MAkurdi Set 99... Precious grew up so beautifully however, she must follow God's will not to make mistakes...
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Franchise21(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
FFK, Buhari is coming for u n mind u, ur case in EFCC won't just die like that
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by toprealman: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
Jonathan's campaign money is working...

No wonder he turned himself to miscreant.

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.
YOURBA AND HAUSA BABES ARE INTO POOR GUYS ABI? OTONDO!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by gtnapes: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
axortedbabe:
EFCC..pls take note
Lol.....Wen money "Carol" go run....
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by geelord(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Begonia:
Is he not married

This question can only come from a lady

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by kondogbia(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
no wonder d man dey talk anyhow,as he no gt wife for house
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by blidz2(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Speaking to my son...junior †ђξ couples in †ђξ picture above is a good example of "profit nd loss"grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by WILSON(f): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Nawaoh Upon the way he blasted the Igbos!!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Adex097: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2015
when it comes to pretty Igbo girls, FFK no dey carry last.
I love him for that grin
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LordMecuzy(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Yea MIS MAkurdi Set 99... Precious grew up so beautifully however, she must follow God's will not to make mistakes...

Yeaaa Bro was surprised when I saw this shaaa, felt like asking her abt it cos she's on my BBM contact but I felt it's none of my biz shaaa... Make I no go intrude into matters arising....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.