Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover (62335 Views)

John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by zimoni(f): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
FFK again?

FFK and Igbo punany shaaaa

Shey won fi se FFK ni?

We should be expecting another narration from FFK in another 4/5 years.

FFK is a morrafucker. Shegey Danborouba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
M.I.S '99 set...everywhere I go

Anyways,I have a strong feeling Linda lied. Precious lives in Calabar.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by starkidstarz: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
englishmart:
a fool at 40 is a fool forever...
But a fool at 50 is a fool till jesus comes
see mumu whatz d difference between 4rever and till when jesus comes
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by basty: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
E don tey wey this guy dey Bleep Ibo gals.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Theblessed(f): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=16pt]The way our resources are wasted in this Country.

What is this? Little and Large?

It doesn't fit you, body!!!!

[/size]
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ArodewilliamsT: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why is FFK running from yoruba ladies. Is it because they are ODORIferous?. ChristyG and ilekeh do you have any idea why FFK won't let your likes come near him?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Every player loves to have a trophy girlfriend.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pataki:

Yoruba men dey shine congo well well with their tongue.

Oh taste and see!
You've gone haywire undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Coldfaya(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Yea MIS MAkurdi Set 99... Precious grew up so beautifully however, she must follow God's will not to make mistakes...

Wandar (in a tiv man's voice). See my people's here. 99 gan gan fa! I bet we won't know ourselves no more but it's great knowing we still remember mis. Prince ola, mama n co

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Coldfaya(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol MIS mate nawa think say una no dey nairaland...

Hehehe Omoh where we nor dey now?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by danjalingo: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2015
These women no de hear word. After sleeping with her now, he will tell the whole world. By the, has he not got a wife?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ogwumgbe: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2015
This Idiot FFK should just leave the igbo daughters of zion alone and look towards his fellow tribe's stinking gutter. I don't know why your GFs must be Igbo
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LordMecuzy(m): 5:31am On Apr 15, 2015
ohleaveyah:
M.I.S '99 set...everywhere I go

Anyways,I have a strong feeling Linda lied. Precious lives in Calabar.

Yeah tho saw the car pix on her BBM dp BT I dont bliv dis story shaaa

Nawa ooooooh mama children full here oh..
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by olubori1(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2015
immortality is increasing by d day
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ZionJay(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Agbaya! No wonder he talks lie a retard who stumbled on good English diction!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by codedslayer: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:
Why is FFK running from yoruba ladies. Is it because they are ODORIferous?. ChristyG and ilekeh do you have any idea why FFK won't let your likes come near him?
[/s]

Same way everyone yoruba customers are running from your mum, that was why the ashewo business aint paying her anymore. Too bad
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by rhames(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
another word to describe FFK: HUNG grin
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by kosokoadeyemi: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na awoof Money,that is why they spend it like that
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ibedun: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
kosokoadeyemi:
Na awoof Money,that is why they spend it like that

Money they didn't work or toil for. Thats the reason we are a rich country but no infrastructure or social services to point to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.