Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover (62382 Views)

John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Roses11: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
I pity this groom cos he will be used and reduced to zero...he already looks like her boy cos the pix says it all....FFK continue wasting 9ja's money time shall tell
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Vikky014(f): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Can we comment without people taking offence?
hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by nyabinghi(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Fani kayode won't stop fucking igbo women, igbo women love yoruba pen is, same think stella damasus is doing, have. Igbos forgiven ffk for fucking ojukwu's wife

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by toprealman: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
Jonathan's campaign money is working...

No wonder he turned himself to miscreant.

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.

"Igbo girls like money" Does my post mean I'm being tribalistic? Why do you people take things to the extreme? I can call any tribe but that does not mean I being tribalistic, did I say Yoruba girls don't like money? Why do you like falling a victim? Because I mentioned igbo now, I'm a tribalist. So I shouldn't mention igbo again because of you? Everything now is tribal war? Please grow up, I can mention any tribe that I want because I see ourselves as one.

Please behave yourself and remove the hatred, you don't need to insult me cos there is no harm in what I wrote.
YOU DESERVE TO BE DROWNED IN A LAGOON. DOES THAT MAKE ME MURDERER?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ghettodreamz(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
richgang:
I'm so confuse now, I need you guys help

Should I use my eba to eat my egusi soup or use my egusi soup to eat my eba

Bro, EITHER you pour garri inside water OR you pour water inside garri = SAME;

Enjoy your eba delicacy. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Elxandre(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
toprealman:
YOU DESERVE TO BE DROWNED IN A LAGOON. DOES THAT MAKE ME MURDERER?
Why are you guys being troublesome this morning?
Everyone always jokes that Igbo people like money and Ijebu people are tight fisted.
It's nothing but a joke of course!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by saintandsinnerz: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.

"Igbo girls like money" Does my post mean I'm being tribalistic? Why do you people take things to the extreme? I can call any tribe but that does not mean I being tribalistic, did I say Yoruba girls don't like money? Why do you like falling a victim? Because I mentioned igbo now, I'm a tribalist. So I shouldn't mention igbo again because of you? Everything now is tribal war? Please grow up, I can mention any tribe that I want because I see ourselves as one.

Please behave yourself and remove the hatred, you don't need to insult me cos there is no harm in what I wrote.

It is because of your antecedent here, anybody who has followed your comments here knows you are tribal and bigoted especially about anything that concerns the Igbos. If the girl were to be a Yoruba girl or hausa would you have made comment about her tribe or whether she likes money or not. Whether you believe it or not, what you said was as a result of your hatred in everything Igbo. Just grow up, it is 21st century already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by trappatoni(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
richgang:

eat the eba drink the egusi, by all means have both in your gastrum.koko niyen grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by XBLadez: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
FFK na guy man grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by olamicheals(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
tongue
richgang:

Use ur eba soup to eat ur egusi it work berra that way tongue
richgang:

Use ur eba soup to eat ur egusi it work berra that way
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Pataki: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
So upon all the yabbing FFK aka cocaine addict gave to the Igbo people, yet another Igbo girl is opening her legs yakata for this foolish man to throwey hin seed inside am.

Igbo kwenu oh!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Setaje(f): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
The world has gone morally bankrupt. This is very shameful. Just shows the girls upbringing. If u even want to marry someone older. Shouldn't be a man wiv so many controversies. A man linked to different women. Messy divorce etc. This are the things to be considered before getting serious wiv anybody. But just see how her parents are smiling that their daughter has caught big fish. I can imagine how much ffk put for the sisters wedding............

Well, to each his own!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Franchise21(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2015
FFK n his love for Igbo beauties
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by 9jatatafo(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
The man with loose tongue. I hope in 4 years time FFK won't be telling us how loud and crazy this babe is in bed. #BasketMouthAndLeakingMouth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Pataki:
So upon all the yabbing FFK aka cocaine addict gave to the Igbo people, yet another Igbo girl is opening her legs yakata for this foolish man to throwey hin seed inside am.

Igbo kwenu oh!
I still believed that the lady is not FFk's girlfriend.
FFk is just a family friend tongue
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by folahann(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
FFK:Screwing Igbo ladies since 1927.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by saintandsinnerz: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Setaje:
The world has gone morally bankrupt. This is very shameful. Just shows the girls upbringing. If u even want to marry someone older. Shouldn't be a man wiv so many controversies. A man linked to different women. Messy divorce etc. This are the things to be considered before getting serious wiv anybody. But just see how her parents are smiling that their daughter has caught big fish. I can imagine how much ffk put for the sisters wedding............

Well, to each his own!!!!!!!

Hey don't judge because you might not be better than the people you are judging! It is a free world were people make free choices

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Pataki: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Lilimax:
I still believed that the lady is not FFk's girlfriend.
FFk is just a family friend tongue

Haha......Ndi Igbo should flog that family for having that ediot in their midst.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Setaje(f): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Hey don't judge because you might not be better than the people you are judging! It is a free world were people make free choices

Abeggy. It is not about judging. It's about protecting yourself at the long run. Who doesn't no Fani kayode. Any woman that dates him does that at her own peril. And yes it's a free world. Hence people can make remarks and pass judgement. I never said I was better. It's my point of view. If u don't like it, pass and move on.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by irishCream: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Coldfaya:
Precious! Pri sch mate bk then in M.I.S. This ur almost albino wey we bin dey take yab u don mk u hammer ooo.

Tho I don't encourage such but my believe has always been "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well" some girls dey nack married men yet na only carry dem d carry dem for moto, yet precious dey nack and dem bam her RR. What can I say?? All djoin

You have a point! But...
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ibedun: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Kai, this tiny midget fit handle this woman?

Him go marry Yam pounding Igbotic giant.

If this man misyearn peren? Na cemetry straight.

I miss Igbo women sha ........ olorunoba.....now wey I don go marry one of my Osun sisters?

Love that Igbotic diamond in my mouth.........o jigbi jigbi.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by nifemi25(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
richgang:
I won't comment, I swear I won't

Wasting of property. You should have sold the land and commenting .
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by toprealman: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Why are you guys being troublesome this morning?
Everyone always jokes that Igbo people like money and Ijebu people are tight fisted.
It's nothing but a joke of course!
NOT A PEOPLE JOKE WITH!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ijebubabe(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Pataki:

Igbo kwenu oh!

i agree.

a yoruba lady will never do such and even if she did, her parents will not associate themselves with such relationship how much more posing in a picture publicly with him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Tonyclems(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
na God do'am for her....let her enjoy while the stock last
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by synergycom19: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Enough money from GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by mikolo80: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

I agree, if you wan chop frog, chop better one.
As innnn
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Even at 55 Fani-Kayode is handsome. Which woman can resist him?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by lekikosky(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Spending the loot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by mikron(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:

u re tribalistic, maybe ur tribal girls dont like money

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by ijebubabe(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Even at 55 Fani-Kayode is handsome. Which woman can resist him?

i agree. he is really aging well.

he is also very intelligent (ignoring the bianca controversy and when he is not spreading PDP's lies and propaganda ) and he speaks well too.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by playahata: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
You guys should realise that money makes the world go round. It has nothing to do with tribe. FFK and his babe are simply having fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.