Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? (1227 Views)

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiadotcom: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is this a sign of end times?

Neither are they religious or with any desire to serve God.
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiadotcom: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
In the last days, men will be lovers of their own selves, without natural affection, boasters, proud, blasphemers, unthankful, unholy, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, etc etc.
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Dyt(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
I still love you my lady
kiss kiss
Together we will be happy
Just take me by the hands while I kiss your tears
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
I dont see any correlation between having physical limitations and getting married. Its a personal choice they have made and so when someone keeps pushing them to "marry" their anger is justified.
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Nexxy007: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Dyt and tpia forever!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Nexxy007:
Dyt and tpia forever!!!

She loves me
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by bbeckky: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
It is a thing of choice, they decide not to get married not because dey r physically challenged bt just a choice dey made. Btw, som might wanna get married but still haven't seen d 'PERSON' yet
tpiadotcom:
And get offended whenever they hear the word "marry".

Is this a sign of end times?

Neither are they religious or with any desire to serve God.

1 Like

Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by bbeckky: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Plus, av u proposed to any and she refused u? Giv us names make we helep u out in case u don't knw ur way ard cheesy
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiadotcom: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
bbeckky:
It is a thing of choice, they decide not to get married not because dey r physically challenged bt just a choice dey made. Btw, som might wanna get married but still haven't seen d 'PERSON' yet

My point was these are people who do not have any obvious excuse to justify their hatred of the word "marry". They also refuse to explain exactly what it is that gets them so riled up at the thought of marriage.

Perhaps its a cultural thing but it looks somehow.

1 Like

Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiadotcom: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Treasuredlove:
I dont see any correlation between having physical limitations and getting married. Its a personal choice they have made and so when someone keeps pushing them to "marry" their anger is justified.

How many people do they want to be angry at?

It seems they take a lot of things personal even when its not necessarily directed at them in particular.
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:

How many people do they want to be angry at?

It seems they take a lot of things personal even when its not necessarily directed at them in particular.
lol...let them be jare. They have their reason(s)
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by coogar: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:

My point was these are people who do not have any obvious excuse to justify their hatred of the word "marry". They also refuse to explain exactly what it is that gets them so riled up at the thought of marriage.

Perhaps its a cultural thing but it looks somehow.

they are simply following your footsteps.

you are 48 and counting.....yet no hope of landing a husband. in the end, you would have to secure the services of a spërm bank on the off-chance that your eggs haven't already calcified.

you see what your fake christianity has led you to? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by Wendy80(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:

you are 48 and counting.....yet no hope of landing a husband. in the end, you would have to secure the services of a spërm bank on the off-change that your eggs haven't already calcified.

Hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiah2: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiah2: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Treasuredlove:
lol...let them be jare. They have their reason(s)

I guess!
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by tpiah2: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Treasuredlove:

hm.
Re: Nlers Who Get Offended Whenever They Hear The Word "Marry", Why? by SAMBARRY: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin grin
coogar:

you are 48 and counting.....yet no hope of landing a husband. in the end, you would have to secure the services of a spërm bank on the off-chance that your eggs haven't already calcified.

(1) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady / Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed / blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.