Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81024 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by AngelicaDivine(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Congratulation on ur job interview invitation
Get free jobmasternigeria android app for daily job update here http://files.appsgeyser.com/Jobmasternigeria.apk
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by akanbiaa(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
One of the last opportunity for people that know PDP or Jonathan people or know those who know them because under PDP merit is 0.1% while under Buhari I know at least merit will be 50%.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Pinopinoguy:

liberator I hail o

Tnx bro,

Imam very well.....u too much
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2015
This one they called for interveiw directly without test first, does it mean, people are not too many or what
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bintudon(f): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Waiting for my own invitation
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Keziehenry(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Nwogeh:
This one they called for interveiw directly without test first, does it mean, people are not too many or what
i believe the lucky ones are not many thats y dis thread is somehow dry. Am still expecting my invite too cos i aplied. Congrats to u my oga. U are representing AIFPU wela.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Keziehenry:

i believe the lucky ones are not many thats y dis thread is somehow dry. Am still expecting my invite too cos i aplied. Congrats to u my oga. U are representing AIFPU wela.

Onye makwa m bad like dis, umu nna...olee way....we gat 2continue pushing it u know
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Keziehenry(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Nwogeh:

Onye makwa m bad like dis, umu nna...olee way....we gat 2continue pushing it u know
lols.... Yes bro
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Peejayybold(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Another last year immigration recruitment exercise.

Mtn and etisalat data bundle available @ reduced prices. Mtn 1gb for as low as 1200. call or WhatsApp 07030127562. Bb pin 2B3d67ed
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by GentleFrank(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice information !
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Got a text frm them @abt 4:11am today. May God help me us this time around..port-health..there I go!...amen! Op drop ur phone contact my interview wit urs same venue dff date though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I also applied bt yet to receiv invitation. Good luck to us

Nwogeh:
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Adelase85(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nwogeh:
I just received a message that reads thus:

Please ignore the first text message that read ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II. Thank you. Below is your text message:
I wish to refer to your application in response to the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) advertisement in some National dailies of 26th August, 2014 and to invite you for an interview for the post of ACCOUNTANT II on 14th May, 2015 at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ozalla, Senior Staff Cafeteria, Enugu. Time: 9:00am prompt. Please come with the original of your credentials.

Please is there anyone else with similar invitation, lets share veiws and information

yes I got the same text but myn is in lagos yaba on the 20th May 2015
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls, whch position did you apply and when is ur date of interview?

canymix:
Got a text frm them @abt 4:11am today. May God help me us this time around..port-health..there I go!...amen! Op drop ur phone contact my interview wit urs same venue dff date though
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by manny4u(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Just got an invite for interview now, Admin officer 2. Am writing in port harcourt. Never been there before. God help us all. Amen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Adelase85:

yes I got the same text but myn is in lagos yaba on the 20th May 2015

I got same sms, mine also on 20th May 2015 in Yaba Lagos

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by esosame: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
I receive d same msg too frm FMH bt mine is university of portharcourt teaching hospital on d 26th of may....Pls any one wt good info keep us updated

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by willyede(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
i received mine for accountant II ON 28TH May, 2015 at Uniport
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
c4life:
Pls, whch position did you apply and when is ur date of interview?

. I applied for Environmental Health officer 1. To be interviewed on 15th may
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thanks

canymix:
. I applied for Environmental Health officer 1. To be interviewed on 15th may
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bintudon(f): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
When did you guys apply that they are calling now?,
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by huxxain(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
My cousin was also called for the interview at ATBU TH. Bauchi state
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
c4life:
Thanks

You Welcome!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by manny4u(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
esosame:
I receive d same msg too frm FMH bt mine is university of portharcourt teaching hospital on d 26th of may....Pls any one wt good info keep us updated
Same date and venue too please we could share info together u can add me up on BBM or whatsapp as the case may be. 2B4F8E8A or 08036700375
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by esosame: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
OK Lets keep in touch
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was invited for ACCOUNTANT II in ph...may 28..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by komek(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
esosame:

Same here.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=bintudon post=32718413]When did you guys apply that they are calling now?, [/quote August, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by funmi14: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Hi.
Anyone with this info. Ala me please..

I wish to refer to your application in response to the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) advertisement in some National dailies of 26th August, 2014 and to invite you for an interview for the post of NURSING OFFICER I and II on 18th May, 2015 at the National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR), Conference room, Yaba, Lagos. Time: 9:00am prompt. Please come with the original of your credentials.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Ladgl(f): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
funmi14:
Hi.
Anyone with this info. Ala me please..

I wish to refer to your application in response to the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) advertisement in some National dailies of 26th August, 2014 and to invite you for an interview for the post of NURSING OFFICER I and II on 18th May, 2015 at the National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR), Conference room, Yaba, Lagos. Time: 9:00am prompt. Please come with the original of your credentials.
whn did u get ur msg? I mean time
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobosaba(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
esosame:

was also posted for interview at porttharcourt.... in abuja be leaving on 25th which is my birthdate.. admin officer 11
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls anyone dat applied for medical officer in d house..any info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.