Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81027 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ode4army(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
I pray so ooo. God bless u 4 d info Erabest
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
erabest:
Happy weekend 2 u all. This is d little info I have 4 now. 1. D successful list was signed by former perm sec (linus awute) 2. D total no of successful candidiates that were selected are "380" 3. The successful selected candidiates were included on fmoh draft 2016 budget. 4. D succesful candidiates will kick off work jan nextyr. 5. The appointment letters has been typed, waiting for (Director human resources) to sign them. 6. D Letters will b issued this year against nextyr. That is all I got 4 now. Pls if u have any info contrary to mine. Do share urs while we wait for fmoh palaver. It will surely end in praises IJN !!!!

Yeah @ erabest this is so comforting may God bring this to pass with putting smiles on our faces all. :
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
erabest:
@atedalegend.U need 2b optimistic in whatever u are doing in this life.only then,u can attain a greater height.Stop doubtin&believe in God.FG job don't come easily. My cousin that got FG job in 2012.their own recruitment took almost 2yrs b4 it was concluded. So just chill. This job can only b delayed not denied. Thanks

Thanks for the words encouragement, I am glad u took the time to talk to me thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
This info is really positive, I just pray that we are among the lucky 380 successful candidates and I pray we grap the APL soon enough. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
@erabest, confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ameen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Any follow up on the latest information from @erabest
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I heard that out of 380 candidates that were shortlisted there were only 10 names for Accountant, is it true
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
I have not heard anything but there is no way only 10 accountant from 380.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2015
@ebysaint, Stop giving yourself headache. Your player point should have been even if its going to be just a single candidate God should favour you and make you the chosen one. For me i have see my name already just waiting for it to be published. Alhamdulilah Ro bil Alhamin!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
beyu91:
@ebysaint, Stop giving yourself headache. Your player point should have been even if its going to be just a single candidate God should favour you and make you the chosen one. For me i have see my name already just waiting for it to be published. Alhamdulilah Ro bil Alhamin!
@beyu91 tanx for the encouragement
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
The waiting is really unexplainable

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
jjino4u:
The waiting is really unexplainable

True talk, but let us continue to keep faith with God, all is going to be well by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bolinchin: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=modath post=

Its happening in most govt establishments and MDAs who have appropriate funds for ghost personnels but never banked on change in govt, some folks are getting letters that have been backdated as much as 2yrs.[/quote]does this mean these folks will be paid salary areaers of the 2years they didn't work?just curious
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by modath(f): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2015
bolinchin:
does this mean these folks will be paid salary areaers of the 2years they didn't work?just curious

Salary arrears ?? Abeg nor let me laugh.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Considering the kind unemployment in Nigeria, the people who secure the jobs are so happy & will even give testimony in church but will unfortunately only be able to spend 33yrs in service& not 35.

S/He will not go hungry in the present,so the 2yrs may matter or not matter in the long run.....

PMB has a lot of work to do!!! God will help him....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2015
@erabest any update? Haven't heard anything from my end.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
dupe007:
Pls erabest follow up with some updates, our prayers continued...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bosssss(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
The Federal Civil Service Commission, Monday 14, gave letters of employment to 173 ex-Corp members for immediate appointment into the various ministries in the Federal Civil Service. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/173-ex-corp-members-receives-presidential-appointment-letters-to-civil-service/
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
dupe007:
If any update it will calm our minds but one thing we should keep doing is trusting God .... it will surely come with favour on our side.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nawaa ooo no news yet and the year is almost coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now that the budgets is passed, let hope we graps APL within the remaining few days of the year. Ameen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Season greetings and wishing us all a successful struggle

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Same to you

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year, let wish ourselves new future while we strengthened our hope.....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
yellylo:
Happy new year, let wish ourselves new future while we strengthened our hope.....
Happy New year all. May the favour of the Lord pave way for us # trustinGodandpraying#

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ode4army(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any 2016 info?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Joyful 2016 to all comrades, God is able

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hopefully something good is coming before the end of this month... May God help us all, ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Director Human Resources fmoh redeployed,new director posted to the ministery, and the list of successful candidates with perm Sec and could be release anytime soon.
Someone should pls confirm or provide us with more details.
Happy weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
yellylo:
Director Human Resources fmoh redeployed,new director posted to the ministery, and the list of successful candidates with perm Sec and could be release anytime soon.
Someone should pls confirm or provide us with more details.
Happy weekend

Hnm new management what of plus and minus on the list before now? God come to our rescue. #stillhoping #

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.