Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81021 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
@nwogeh. I recived the text too. My center is university of Nigeria Teching hospital ozalla Enugu on 15th may.Environmental Health officer

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
@erabest, pls, can you drop ur mobile or whatsapp contact on my mail; ccezenwaka@yahoo.com so dat we discuss, i also applied for FMOH's job then. Thanks

erabest:
@nwogeh. I recived the text too. My center is university of Nigeria Teching hospital ozalla Enugu on 15th may.Environmental Health officer
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Marytee2: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls, what do we expect in this interview? I received an invitation too.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Marytee2:
Pls, what do we expect in this interview? I received an invitation too.
pls are people still receiving text...i neva get oooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by manny4u(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
It like not much people are invited for this interview. Anybody with tit-bit from federal ministry of health should please share with us.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Marytee2: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't know if people are still getting text messages laceonline02. I got mine since Tuesday. They may still send more before the dates
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Marytee2:
I don't know if people are still getting text messages laceonline02. I got mine since Tuesday. They may still send more before the dates
tanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by uju89(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Also received d text for admin officer II on the 20th of may by 9:00am. But guys I have a big problem, I'm also having ican exams on dat same day and at same time. Guys pls suggestions on what to do. I'm sooo fed up
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls is any1 4 Executive Officer11 n have yaba Lagos as venue let him /her reply me 4 to share info n ideas 2gether Thanks!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls is any1 4 Executive Officer11 n have yaba Lagos as venue let him /her reply me 4 us to share info n ideas 2gether Thanks!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by LizMartin: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls how do you guys apply? Pls am so interested in d job. Thank u as u reply
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Nawaoh! Whch of d levels ar u writing? My dear, these two things ar very important, ICAN a lot must hav bn put in both cash and otherwise. If there is certainty that you wil get the job, i wud advise u to go for the interview, if there is no certainty, my dear pray over it and follow your mind. Goodluck!

uju89:
Also received d text for admin officer II on the 20th of may by 9:00am. But guys I have a big problem, I'm also having ican exams on dat same day and at same time. Guys pls suggestions on what to do. I'm sooo fed up
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by uju89(f): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=c4life post=32942002]Nawaoh! Whch of d levels ar u writing? My dear, these two things ar very important, ICAN a lot must hav bn put in both cash and otherwise. If there is certainty that you wil get the job, i wud advise u to go for the interview, if there is no certainty, my dear pray over it and follow your mind. Goodluck!

Thanks. I'm in foundation, writing QT dat same time. I'm just confused. D annoying thing self is dat I'm not sure I'll get d job. If I decide 2 miss d exam and not get d job at d end, I'll swear 4 all of dem eh. I'm praying 4 a miracle though
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by c4life: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Yea, just pray that may be ur interview date be changed. For ICAN, the exams date is unchangeable, i'm also ICAN student though not writing this diet. God is in control!

[quote author=uju89 post=32943902][/quote]
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
One really needs to start preparing..... as dis place is empty, its like many people r not going 4d interveiw
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
uju89:

go to ur interveiw venue 2 days b4 then and see things 4ur self......ask people and authority on ground dt day and den observe d no of iterviewees 2kn if d job is take a bow and leave......or its crowded.....which eva way, u wud make a sound decision den.....as 4ican, my dear d date is unchangeable......if d job is sure, there r many more ican diets ahead, bt if d job is like immigration or NIMC job, my dear go n write ur ican exm

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
I also got the message & mine is in Lagos Yaba thesame day with you pls send me a mail: bayo91@hotmail.com or a send me your watapp contact

yes I got the same text but myn is in lagos yaba on the 20th May 2015[/quote]
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
beyu91:
I also got the message & mine is in Lagos Yaba thesame day with you pls send me a mail: bayo91@hotmail.com or a send me your watapp contact

yes I got the same text but myn is in lagos yaba on the 20th May 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Fickie(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2015
Please help, I received a message and it reads thus: We regret to inform you of the change of the venue for the NCDC recruitment interview earlier communicated to you.Please the new venue is : Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria,idu ,Abuja.
Did anyone get this? I received a message before this one inviting me for interview at the FMOH in Abuja scheduled for 5/5/2015 for an application I submitted on 26 of August,2014. Someone help coz I'm confused why NCDC ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
The advert u applied for last year august is for NCDC and port health service unit.so nothin to be confused about.if the resheduled text is from FMOH.then stick to d new date and new venue. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
FMOH is carrying the recruitment for NCDC and port health service unit. Once the message is from FMOH.then,u hav nothin to be confuse at

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
uju89:
Mine too is on 20th May. Were is ur Venue?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 8:30am On May 04, 2015
Please..those having their interview soon
should please share their experiences after the interview...Mine is 28th at University of Port Harcourt Teaching hospital

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by tito71: 9:01am On May 04, 2015
Fickie:
Please help, I received a message and it reads thus: We regret to inform you of the change of the venue for the NCDC recruitment interview earlier communicated to you.Please the new venue is : Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria,idu ,Abuja.
Did anyone get this? I received a message before this one inviting me for interview at the FMOH in Abuja scheduled for 5/5/2015 for an application I submitted on 26 of August,2014. Someone help coz I'm confused why NCDC ?

I am also in this venue but did not receive change of date. Pls u can connect with me on bbm so we can discuss. my pin is 5690F80B.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobosaba(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2015
Please anybody travelling from Abuja to PH for the interview on the 26, 27 or 28?.. . Me I have mine on the 26th and I will be travelling from Abuja on the 24 or 25.. If you want a travel buddy please hola.

Peace
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by manny4u(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
nobosaba:
Please anybody travelling from Abuja to PH for the interview on the 26, 27 or 28?.. . Me I have mine on the 26th and I will be travelling from Abuja on the 24 or 25.. If you want a travel buddy please hola.

Peace
Am here my brother 26th may am in kubwa add me up on whatsapp let's chat. 08036700375
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
My own date is 15th may.Pls,anybody travel to university of Nigeria Teaching hospital ozalla Enugu should indicate pls.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
Any1 in d house for yaba lagos should please indicate add up let's relate BBM:26d72ec7 tnks!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 11:02am On May 05, 2015
tito71:

I am also in this venue but did not receive change of date. Pls u can connect with me on bbm so we can discuss. my pin is 5690F80B.
You and Fickie should please share your experiences after the interview...Mine is 20th at Yaba, Lagos. Best of luck guys.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
Please, for those who had their interview today..How was it..was it written or oral
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by okwistical246(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
i am invited for an interview at the university of nigeria ozalla, senior staff cafteria enugu on 15th of may 2015 for the post of environmental health officer...here is my phone contact 07031992225 and my email ositaokoye2236@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by okwistical246(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
i am invited for an interview at the university of nigeria ozalla, senior staff cafteria enugu on 15th of may 2015 for the post of environmental health officer...here is my phone contact 07031992225 and my email ositaokoye2236@yahoo.com
erabest:
My own date is 15th may.Pls,anybody travel to university of Nigeria Teaching hospital ozalla Enugu should indicate pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.