Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (16143 Views)

Money Laundering: FG Reviews Ibori’s Case-file, To Amend Charges / You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Springz(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Lmao, don't worry Ibori just pray Uduaghan comes to keep you company.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
adeoti01:

Abeggg 3bottles of Snapps for dis babe...
You follow...

grin

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by thundey95(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
chymystique:
Hmm

wanna say something, whisper it to my ears?
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by seedorfg(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
thank God the man is cooling his head in usa prison, otherwise, the otuoke clown would have granted him amnesty if hes in nigeria prison ... ibori stealing since 1900A.D
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by hensben(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Mimo1:
Uhmmmmmmm if na 9ja dis case for Don die down tay tay
If na naija ibori nor go even near court gate.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Gud for him. Looter!
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Bonapart(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

One is a clueless thief who foolishly stacks his investment (loot) abroad and has nothing to show for it in his own state,the other is a master strategist and has his investments here in Ngeria thereby creating job opportunities.
Understood?
looting is looting ma'am

3 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by hensben(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

One is a clueless thief who foolishly stacks his investment (loot) abroad and has nothing to show for it in his own state,the other is a master strategist and has his investments here in Ngeria thereby creating job opportunities.
Understood?
I dey like ladies wey dey reason logically, you are one of them.

5 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Choiii. ...see adjournment. ..see painment...
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by aniyphil: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?

You couldn't have said it better! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by chymystique(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
thundey95:

lol.. I wanna poop but no where to do that cry
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by aniyphil: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Bonapart:
looting is looting ma'am

Check again . . .that guy asked for the "difference" grin

2 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
mmsen:

Sad but true. Asaba is one of the worst cities in the SS and yet there are people in Delta State who proclaim this man a hero because he may have dashed them a few kobo.

I don't like Tinubu and I hope that one day he is held to account but at least he has used his ill-gotten money to develop his home state and not enrich a foreign nation as Ibori, as well as others, have foolishly done.
SS governors na crook the be except oshiomhole and their people cry of our oil, hold your political leaders responsible they wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Rhozabeth(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?
Very well said!

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Pamcrest(f): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Kai.......Ibori, your suffering continues! Don't worry, after May 29th u will probably have company! grin
The evil men do.....
My humble submission
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by kings09(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
chymystique:
Ibori was not smart like most Nigerian politiCians... I hope he has started writing his autobiography gringringrin...
titled 'Prison Watch'

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by mmsen: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
themilanway:
This is an evidence of a serious government and country whoose judicial system is running freely like water from a tap.

To think that a Nigerian court insisted that Ibori has no case to answer in any capacity shows that Nigeria is a jungle.

It was a court in Asaba that decided that he has not guilty on all charges (all 170 charges).

He then fled to Dubai and the Jonathan administration reopened the case against him (lest anyone forget).

The court in London found that there was insufficient evidence on the corruption charges, he pleaded guilty to money laundering, conspiring to defraud and obtaining a money transfer by fraud charges and was sentenced to 13 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by tunnary(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
According to nuhu ribadu, there r worse thiefs dan Ibori roaming around; but y is he d scapegoat amg all. I pity am sha. Y do i even pity him self? her daugther just won election nd wen he finaly coms bak frm jail, d enjoyment nor be here. and he wont even rememba me nd my firmly wen dey roost. He even no me self. If he wan die mak he die for there
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Johnnoo(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
What about other "sacred cows"

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by mmsen: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
hensben:
SS governors na crook the be except oshiomhole and their people cry of our oil, hold your political leaders responsible they wouldn't.

Does Cross River count as SS?

Because neither Imoke nor Duke can be considered crooks.

Attah was a thief surrounded by more thieves but Akpabio has put his plans into action and AKS looks very different from what it was before, much improved and significantly better than Delta State in terms of infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
I don even forget say dis man dey prison. How I wish we can get a video or picture him in the prison.

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by zeezboy(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
thundey95:

chymystique:

lol.. I wanna poop but no where to do that cry
@THUNDEY95 oya open ur mount mke she shit put na!
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by babtunns(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2015
mmsen:

Sad but true. Asaba is one of the worst cities in the SS and yet there are people in Delta State who proclaim this man a hero because he may have dashed them a few kobo.

I don't like Tinubu and I hope that one day he is held to account but at least he has used his ill-gotten money to develop his home state and not enrich a foreign nation as Ibori, as well as others, have foolishly done.

d fact is dat Fashola brilliance cover Tinubu blunder in
Lagos ....he change nothing in Lagos during his tenure .
I'm very sure had they been ibori continue his political career he would have join APC by now.. APC n PDP same wine but insd different bottle..mi o Raye jare

2 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by kunlejazz(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?

And this should justify relentless greed and taking what belongs to others with unimaginable impunity?

I can see you purposely avoided calling the things Tinubu stole (and still steals) 'loot'.
Well, they are! Do not abuse the use of the word 'investment'

Your hero is nothing but a thief! He is only a glorified one, and he will be treated as thieves should in due course.

3 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by XBLadez: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?
And you must be one of Tinubu's employees, I guess? undecided

4 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by felalicious99: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
ah ah....speechless
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by bettercreature(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians need to speak the truth,this is bad
how can a case be adjurne to june 2016 when we are in april 2014
this is terrible and our government must speak up
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by maxisfield(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
uduaghan needs to join ds man angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September / Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.