Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (16141 Views)

Money Laundering: FG Reviews Ibori’s Case-file, To Amend Charges / You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by dennismukoro(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
not his inlaw. her dauaghter
Keneking:
Great---his in-law is already a House of Assembly member. I hear June 6 is a public holiday in UK shocked

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by thundey95(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
zeezboy:

@THUNDEY95 oya open ur mount mke she shit put na!

Uno get mouth??
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Anyi3(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

One is a clueless thief who foolishly stacks his investment (loot) abroad and has nothing to show for it in his own state,the other is a master strategist and has his investments here in Ngeria thereby creating job opportunities.
Understood?

I can cook and I am neat. In summary 100 yards husband material. Marry me just for that post.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by 1stola: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

One is a clueless thief who foolishly stacks his investment (loot) abroad and has nothing to show for it in his own state,the other is a master strategist and has his investments here in Ngeria thereby creating job opportunities.
Understood?
*blow kisses*
Your head too correct.

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by obinto: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?
Story for the gods. When it comes to corruption, ibori has a lot to learn from Bola tinubu. Tinubu is arguably the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria today. Throw in his drug peddling background and the picture of a most beguiling and conniving criminal looms large. He is the champion of kleptocracy. If I understand u well, its ok for tinubu to plunder his state's resources so long as he has businesses here in Nigeria. Little wonder we are where we are. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Bola's day might not come but we know where he belongs and its not with the Iboris. Ibori is a saint in tinubu's world

2 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Nigerians need to speak the truth,this is bad
how can a case be adjurne to june 2016 when we are in april 2014
this is terrible and our government must speak up
You, who and who?

2 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Anyi3:

I can cook and I am neat. In summary 100 yards husband material. Marry me just for that post.

lmao .. we just have to say the truth dear grin..

can you do the main-the main? grin grin

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2015
obinto:

Story for the gods. When it comes to corruption, ibori has a lot to learn from Bola tinubu. Tinubu is arguably the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria today. Throw in his drug peddling background and the picture of a most beguiling and conniving criminal looms large. He is the champion of kleptocracy. If I understand u well, its ok for tinubu to plunder his state's resources so long as he has businesses here in Nigeria. Little wonder we are where we are. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Bola's day might not come but we know where he belongs and its not with the Iboris. Ibori is a saint in tinubu's world

My brother, If you are going to do something wrong at least do the wrong in a right way.. Tu comprendre?

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Omojolaray(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

Understood?
asin na u talk sense pass.... Since i login today
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by typ111: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
But this george(judge) wicked oo

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by jossyj: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
God I wish obasanjo, tinuubu and those corrupt govs, ministers and their likes be jailed like ibori
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Anyi3(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:

lmao .. we just have to say the truth dear grin..

can you do the main-the main? grin grin

I can give you the number of some exes of mine na, they would reference me nicely in the main-the-main grin grin
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Anyi3:

I can give you the number of some exes of mine na, they would reference me nicely in the main-the-main grin grin

Bad guy grin
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by KanwuliaJara: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
We go still celebrate im return . . . . Even if im siddon dia reasssssh PA BUHARI AGE!!!!! grin
My aso ebi don ready tey tey! cool

Sai IBORI!!!!!! grin
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by millionboi(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
He go done chop d $oney finish o..........or has he bein in prison
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by OgatheTop: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
What's the difference between this man now and ThiiefNubu?
My brother non o! And yet the so called anti kwaraption fresident still de mumu follow am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Omololu007(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
obinto:

story for orunmila grin
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by philips70(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bonapart:
looting is looting ma'am

Tinubu is not a thief, I repeat Tinubu is not a thief. For 8 years this man has been out of government without immunity. He fought the outgoing government to the extent of being instrumental to their woeful defeat at the polls. We have EFCC and ICPC still existing and prosecuting people yet he was not invited for a second neither any case of looting public funds taken to court against him. The closest we saw are documentaries. Tinubu should be scouring the internet for people to sue for libel as it seems.

2 Likes

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by stigman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
Chai! Former governor! After all those wrapper wey u tie embarassed

U don't even know who tie wrapper, stop saying what u don't know
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by stigman(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
philips70:

Tinubu is not a thief, I repeat Tinubu is not a thief. For 8 years this man has been out of government without immunity. He fought the outgoing government to the extent of being instrumental to their woeful defeat at the polls. We have EFCC and ICPC still existing and prosecuting people yet he was not invited for a second neither any case of looting public funds taken to court against him. The closest we saw are documentaries. Tinubu should be scouring the internet for people to sue for libel as it seems.

Close that ur brown teeth
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by philips70(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
stigman:

Close that ur brown teeth

Do you know you can get a total ban from the internet for this stupidity of yours?

1 Like

Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by XBLadez: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
stigman:

U don't even know who tie wrapper, stop saying what u don't know
Alams, I know
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by stigman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
philips70:

Do you know you can get a total ban from the internet for this stupidity of yours?

To hell with that, is nairaland feeding me, they are free to deactivate me nonsense
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by stigman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
philips70:

MBC
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by pat077: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Leave IBORI, take uduaghan.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by naijafresh: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

He got caught, that's the difference
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Skoopy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
chymystique:
Ibori was not smart like most Nigerian politiCians... I hope he has started writing his autobiography gringringrin...

I bet he can't be proud of himself, what will he write in it? For who to read? It will only amount to a monumental disgrace to his lineage when future generations get to meet such document authored by the horse himself.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
Am sure you attended a primary school......well for record purposes, Tinubu is in his MANSION at Ikoyi while ur Oga is languishing in JAIL........you should pay me 4 dis tutorial.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Bonapart(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
philips70:

Tinubu is a thief, I repeat Tinubu is a thief. For 8 years this man has been out of government without immunity. He fought the outgoing government to the extent of being instrumental to their woeful defeat at the polls. We have EFCC and ICPC still existing and prosecuting people yet he was not invited for a second neither any case of looting public funds taken to court against him. The closest we saw are documentaries. Tinubu should be scouring the internet for people to sue for libel as it seems.
ofcourse he is
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by baysol: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
Chai! Former governor! See how they make him a common criminal embarassed

Una president and asari dokubo go soon follow. grin
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by philips70(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bonapart:
ofcourse he is

No basket for rotten mangoes.
Re: London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 by Roydxemmy: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Nigerians need to speak the truth,this is bad
how can a case be adjurne to june 2016 when we are in april 2014
this is terrible and our government must speak up
wake up bro...u dey dream?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.