Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] (36420 Views)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Lagos Governorship Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeye man
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by thefakestan: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
I asked same question too
Low voters turn out but we ended up with about 1.5 million votes in total as against the presidential election with massive turn out when it was just abt 1.4.

We know, but we are keeping quiet, the international observers think we are fools, imagine where under age voters were allowed for March 28th in d North but they were stopped on April the 11th.
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by seedorfg(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
obanikoro the failure
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
olexjay:
Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,255242.0.html

I think NL is not giving me the chance of posting the source but its from a true source and will try to look for another source to share the link.
SAI BABA

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
This glorified thug and failure should not talk himself into trouble. PDP is now impotence personified and he better learn to shut up for his own good. Buhari will not tolerate Fayose-style and Obanikoro-like indiscipline, capable of heating up the polity, from Nigerian leaders. Not many are like GEJ and Obanikoro et al better understand this point quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Skoopy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
GEJ till 2023

Dream land grin
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by MKO4ever(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Burger01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
This man make we hear word abegangry
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by babamadiba(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Before u come hear to talk balderdash, go and deliver ur polling units first, and next time advice ur son to be wiser and sharper in his bribe act so he won't get caught next time. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
GEJ till 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Goke7: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
olexjay:
na u talk so o, but dem never finish the money wey dem realize for dose years now! #MoneySavingMode

and you think, they will waste those funds on cases they can never win, naija politicians no mumu reach like that o
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
godson36:
By the special grace of God, You will be challenging the election outcome in kirikiri. FOOL.. 3month minister... Hope you have heard about Ibori case "june 6,2016" Your case will de delivered here in Nigeria... Bunch Of Thieves

Sai Baba,

Sai Buhari.

Good Bless The Only Hope Of Nigeria. Buhari

Sucker!
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by hahn(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
"Ameachi n his Co-travelers"... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Brain your worst enemy. You just don't like using it

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by buchichukwu69: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes, in Otueke!
MuguliciousMUGU:
GEJ till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
olexjay:
lol, bro u wan glue him down 4 office?
No! he wan whish Gej inprisonment till 2023 but gej himself use his brain
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by WILSON(f): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by molasautos(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Find better person to b ur role model Pls don't curse urself with dis stupid fayose to b ur role model
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by strawberryinc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
we have heard that over a million time cant you think of something else or u are just naturally not creative

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by lufseg(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
show me ur frnd nd i will tel u wo u are.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by swezenberg(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
cashpaulo:
Apc wins, pdp congratulates and moves on.......pdp wins,its rigging,its malpractice,......na wah o!!!

PDP caused it because they've been known for rigging in the past 16 years. APc only learnt from them and beat them to their game. It is called KARMA.

APC has got it all, the good the bad and the ugly. They've used the bad and the ugly to win now they are about to launch the good for governance. Got it

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by sonnie10: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Demdem:
How did obanikoro get to know that fewer people came out for gubernatorial than presidential?
I for one know of ibos that were indifference about the entire elections but on hearing Oba Akiolu Lagoon speech, wanted to prove a point and came out to vote. Surely more peeps came out.

Some people all they do with their life is to think about the Igbos. They can't even get an erection without the thought of the Igbos, God forbid bad thing! Ah ha a wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by fkaz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Koro is a clown, who beg him to congratulate Ambode, he shouldn't have congratulate the winner and do his worse let see. Talking about turn out koro should know most people run back to their states due to fear of presidential election violence but later return back after the presidential and easter break. So one would expect much turn out in the governorship election than the presidential, that obanikoro can't use his big head to think wel

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by pinkhill(f): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
what kind of weed or pills are you on?

you need HELP
Gejpresident:
Gej till i die

APC for west and north.

PDP for oil rich highly educate region
ss/se

I rep edo=PDP, great bini kingdom

Yoruba first king from bini, we conquered west

lagos name is Eko not a Yoruba name oba of benin name it so its an EDO name

so we gonna unite west for PDP one more time 2019

God bless Southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by gunther6(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej till i die

APC for west and north.

ss/se

You are very 'educate'... Sad clown

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
pinkhill:
what kind of weed or pills are you on?

you need HELP
come and help me with ur love
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by baybeeboi: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
why all the lousy eediots in 2015 be Yorubas....
Sorry,this shit hurt...............and might as well ignite an engine.
Crucify me.
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm indifferent.
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Dmony: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Has he calculated the cancellations during the presidential elections and the Gubernatorial? No
During the presidential election some inec staffs could not get to the polling locations cos of failed transportation agreement btw inec and nurtw and during the Gubernatorial they sealed the agreement making transportation not an issue for inec staffs to get to the location so what's he saying.Not in the government doesn't mean we don't know what sup...

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by hotwax: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej till i die

APC for west and north.

ss/se

Do you know the meaning of EKO wenjele?

Oh it is Benin that owns Lagos now, it is no more Igbos. Abeg no let Igbos vex for you ooo.

PDP own oil rich states. LOL and the Oil rich states are not under the Federal republic of Nigeria?

A cry of fraustrated loser.

Tomorrow, Ijaw will claim, because there is water in Lagos, its an Ijaw land.

We Yorubas are proud, Everybody wants to claim Lagos. Its a good thing. Why havent you claim Auchi?

You are ashamed of your mud enclaves, so the only choice you have is to fight claim good things.

Next benin owns New York and Johanessburg.

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by pinkhill(f): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
wish i could but you are the people's number one enemy

gej

hell no
Gejpresident:
come and help me with ur love
Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Ekaka1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
godson36:
By the special grace of God, You will be challenging the election outcome in kirikiri. FOOL.. 3month minister... Hope you have heard about Ibori case "june 6,2016" Your case will de delivered here in Nigeria... Bunch Of Thieves

Sai Baba,

Sai Buhari.

Good Bless The Only Hope Of Nigeria. Buhari
I am not a PDP member but Your masters are bigger Thieves my friend. Wait until the roll call begins with Jagaban, Atiku, Obasanjo. Amaechi etc...even your "saintly" Buhari is not so clean after all. If you run with dogs you definitely will have fleas...80% of APC have fleas either by nature or by past association with PDP....yeah so keep deluding yourself!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] by Eruditor: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obanikoro the olodo. The Gubernatorial election was between 2 parties as most of the other 14 parties stepped down. This caused the the number of voters between the 2 parties involved to increase. Even at that the total number of cast votes was 1.53M. In the presidential elections, about 14 parties participated in Lagos, so even if APC and PDP together had only 1.4M votes, the total number of cast votes (including the rejected ones) was about 1.84M. Which shows a deficit of over 300k votes.

Now please compare that to Rivers state that had 16 reported cases of violence and 19 casualties (in both Guber and Presidential elections) in which the PUs looked like grave yards. Yet they produced 1.6M votes in the Presidential and 1.28M in the gubernatorial elections. When you consider the fact that Lagos far outnumbers Rivers in terms of population, one can only cry in laughter.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.