Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory (25616 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by fxskye: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Average comment on this thread refills that people didn't get the cause-effect of the suit. Fayose still have hurdle of Impeachment and EkitiGate before he could be at rest.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by spencekat(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Congratulations to Gov.Fayose!
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by olayinkaj2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose would be like, awon people yi fe se mi le e se. I think he should be left alone to continue.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
This victory will be short-lived. Fayose will leave that government seat; he can't escape it.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose the thorn in APC flesh...the Godfather of PDP in the SW
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by chi4ik4(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose my man, lion of the south west. I celebrate with u my gallant governor. u r d boss. I know that apc fas will soon start attacking me here but do I send?

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by chi4ik4(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose my man, lion of the south west. I celebrate with u my gallant governor. u r d boss. I know that apc fas will soon start attacking me here but do I send? ....
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by OLUJAY4REAL: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
PStacks:
Let Fayose wait, An impeachment Notice has already been served him again.

Fayose can't Escape.

Your submission has revealed that u know next to nothing about politics. They cannot impeach that man. I pray u will live to witness the unfolding events.From all indications, APC seems to be bad loser. There has not been any APC contestant in the resently concluded general election that congratulated the winner unlike other political parties. This is a serious challenge to our emerging democracy as

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by bellotaofeek: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
The guy is a great politician, he really know how to win people and appeal to their psychic..... All we need is grassroot politician that carry his ppl along. the good people of Ekiti love this guy... the opposition should allow this guy to enjoy himself and govern accordingly...

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by UncleJudax(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:
This has no relationship with the impeachment proceedings.

Fayose is a thug and his type is not good in any of the SW states.

People like him will do well in the SS/SE though just like Wike and T.A Orji. cool cool cool
It is evedent enough from your ranting that your problem with Ekiti is that APC are not in control.
Is Fayose a bigger tout than Aregbesola?

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by scantee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose Oga mi na master apc never jam.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by godoluwa(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

People like him will do well in the SS/SE though just like Wike and T.A Orji. cool cool cool
keep quiet boy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Ekennedy: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
ICSLimited:
[size=14pt]365 days on from the sad events that took place on the 14th of April, 2014. We at #ICSLimited remembers the missing schoolgirls abducted from Chibok Village, Borno state, by ‪BokoHaram‬ extremists.
We pray for their safe return to their families and loved ones, and also to Nigeria.
#‎BringBackOurGirls
[/size]

#pipe!!! must you use your picture?? and i guess you're trying to look for attention with your RUMPLED' FACE...mstcheeeew

anywayz,....Bringbackourgirls or...
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by adconline(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

SW has always been a home for political thugs.. Akintola vs Awolowo thugs destroyed lives and property thereby forcing Belewa to declare state of emergency in SW in 1960s. Fredrick Fasheun and Ganiyu Adams are all political thugs of modern dispensation

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by sammhi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

nd your Tinubu is not a thug...? even ambode is a thug but he cowers under greater thug..Tinubu

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Mhudi: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej we love

PDP we stand enemies =APC go and die

south south/south east+Ekiti for PDP enemies like it or not

we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
With only two states of Enugu and Ebonyi from May 29 and you say South East for PDP?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by stinggy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimkaire:
Fayose! Fayose! Fayose!
How many times did I call you?

Join APCEEE to take cover. Cross carpet when jungle don mature if you like that position wey you dey so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

He really does not need it. He just have to hold on till May 29 when the new Assembly members under PDP will be sworn in, then he will have the majority in the house. But the question is whether he can hold on till then.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by specco(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose is simply beyond the reach of these vampires.Ride on Gov. Nothin do you.

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is some great news! Congrats to a dogged and strong state governor grin grin grin

The lesson is simple: You cannot remove a man who's deeply loved by his people grin grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
stinggy:

He really does not need it. He just have to hold on till May 29 when the new Assembly members under PDP will be sworn in, then he will have the majority in the house. But the question is whether he can hold on till then.

...his runny mouth okwaya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Lewis1988: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
The Egyptian we see in Ekiti Today (APC). We shall see them no more. Ride on SAI and Fayose.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by stinggy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimkaire:
...his runny mouth okwaya cheesy cheesy cheesy
I would rather he is taught a lesson sha. Maybe they impeach him now, then court overules it after like 3 months. Then he should have learnt comportment.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
stinggy:

I would rather he is taught a lesson sha. Maybe they impeach him now, then court overules it after like 3 months. Then he should have learnt comportment.
...evuls cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by omojeesu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
God help him. He is the Ultimate Judge.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Governor Fayose is a rugged and ruthless grassroot politician and a political strategist. ...

His crime is he has refused to kiss the shoes of the Lion of Bourdillon!

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by yemolz: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who God bless no man can cause. Fayose is God sent.

Apc is a desperate party organised by set of rebellious politicians.

Can you all see what they know how to do best?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by omojeesu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
IF HE'S THE ONE EKITI PEOPLE WANT, SO BE IT. I WISH HIM WELL. MAY HE PROVE HIS OPPONENTS WRONG.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by DaBullIT(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
kennygee:
APC can't take down this man.

They should just leave him alone.

Siddon there dey roast
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Mufasa27(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
fayose 4years is unshakeable., even buhari cant stop him...
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory by Osakah24(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
The same Apc that was crying foul when buhari's eligibility case was been challenged in court are challenging fayose's eligibility?.They claimed it was GEJ that was trying to disqualify GMB,they threatened fire and brimestone,now they are here doing the exact same thing.Time shall tell whats up with nigeria.

fayose Rejects Mimiko As PDP Governors’ Forum Chair / DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN / Presidency Replies Moghalu On Buhari Not Invited To G-7 Summit