Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? (752 Views)

Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Is This Really A SNAIL(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by agoadiv(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Over the years i see people creating threads about how they were delivered from conic masturbation and i ask myself this question.

HEY! i didn't say i do it,just dat am curious about it.IS MASTURBATION really a sin against God? if your answer is yes,state it with bible references and not just a blunt YES cos i have not found where de bible condemned it and i really want to,cos if its a sin then its really hard to stay sexless because as a matured person u will be aroused sexually and Hey pusssy is really a sweet thing,at least sweeter than ass holes which the gay sexticians can even testify to and seeing all this things,++(No homo,no lessy,NO SEX) and no masturbation? pls let your answers stream in lets brush off this once and for all.
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by agarawu23(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2015
yes! No need of Bible/Quran quote. they are things you do and your mind will be telling you what you doing is bad
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
If one wants to flee from fornication as 1 Corinthians 6:18 urges, do u think self service will help the person?

It's like helping someone buy poison to kill another person. Is it a sin?
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Venom104: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Deliver yourselves from religious bondage people.. Masturbation sin, Sex Sin, i even heard recently that wet dream is a sin too.. Yet God put the ability to have Konji in us, and made cumming the best feeling in the world.. We dont even stand a chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
I would just say it's not proper because there is this feeling of guilt and dirtiness that dawn on whoever practice it. That's what i heard so please dont quote me and ask me "how you take sabi?"
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Enegod(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2015
if God didn't want us to masturbate, he wouldn't have given us hands...#I dont do it anyway undecided
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by braine(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Its actually a sin. It reminds me of a dude God struck down for spilling his 'seed' to the Earth after selfpleasure. Can't remind the verse nor chapter tho.
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2015
YES, self-service is sin. Jesus said in Matthew chapter 5 vs 27-28 that if a man lusts after a woman in heart, he has already committed adultery with her. U can't self-service without imagg having really sex
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
braine:
Its actually a sin. It reminds me of a dude God struck down for spilling his 'seed' to the Earth after selfpleasure. Can't remind the verse nor chapter tho.

Yes, that was Judah's son, in Gen 38
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by ramdris(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2015
What does your conscience tells u after u finish doing it? That should answer your question.
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by braine(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2015
holahmihdeh:

Yes, that was Judah's son, in Gen 38
Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by adauzed(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
holahmihdeh:
YES, self-service is sin. Jesus said in Matthew chapter 5 vs 27-28 that if a man lusts after a woman in heart, he has already committed adultery with her. U can't self-service without imagg having really sex
right on point. I think that nailed it.
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by vega84(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dnt knw if is a sin or nt bt I put it to u that u do it! And that's the only reason u created this! #vegatalks
Re: Is self-service Really A 'SIN' ? by agoadiv(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cc farano help me forward dis to lalasticlala thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Dump Girls Without Sympathy. / Dear Men, How Long Can The Average Man Go Without Sex? / Lets Throwback!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.