Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE (1675 Views)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE by ojuoluwani(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Singer Toni Braxton attended UNCF’S An Evening with the Stars yesterday April 12th, in Atlanta, Georgia with her two boys, Denim and Diezel wearing this see-through outfit. See pictures below.

Re: TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE by alberto2k(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Trashy!

in the 2nd pic, her son be like "Momma you're embarrassing me, I can lend u my goddamn Coat" grin
Re: TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE by Samchelsea(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2015
The one with hair looks feminine

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Kente, Get In Here / How To Identify A Bleached Skin / Makingfaces Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.