Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress (586 Views)

Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by Cocoa1(f): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dated a guy for quite a few months and everything was perfect, he was perfect, our relationship was perfect, I met his family and friends and went on a trip together to london, to meet more friends and attend freinds babys christening. After returning from London I was contacted by his wife, very suprised by the fact he was married (to a british woman) and then to find out that the weekend I met him was the very weekend of his wedding! we had been together d same amount of time that he had been married for. I broke up with him after this, he chased me, told me it is just his visa issues yet he is living with the wife! that he dont love her and so on. I fell for d lies once again n continued, he remains living with the wife, with her, I threaten him, to leave after he already promised to leave, i had enough, broke it off and ended up speaking with d wife. Huge fights n dramas, he now claims he loves the wife n will never leave her, yet he wanted me to have his baby and promised to leave her on that idea, yet infront of the wife claims it was lies n hes not serious.
Re: Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by vega84(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Another cock and bull story #vegatalks
Re: Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by swaggzo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
SHET... BUT SISTER ARE YOU A M0R0N?

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP ON FALLING FOR LIES AND STANDING UP AND FALLING AGAIN AND STANDING UP AND.. . ...
ARE YOU NATURALLY HIGH ON F00LISHNESS? undecided

1 Like

Re: Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by ronald4lif(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol! See this destiny-killer. cheesy

Seriously, you've been wasting your time with that guy. Whether he's into the marriage with the woman to regularise his stay in Britain or not shouldn't be your business. What you should be concern about is staying clear off him and allow him enjoy his marriage. He may have misled you in the past but since you now know the truth move on biko. He's so not leaving that woman until he's secured his full "Pali". Lol

1 Like

Re: Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by agarawu23(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
la wa
Re: Disasterous Relationship Of A Mistress by K9blunt(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
at first op wanted to bash you, calling you an unrepentant fool but I won't .
babe ask yourself what do you want?
do you think he really loves you or he's just keeping you for 'in case' proposes?
he has a foreign wife according to him he married for green card reasons but whenever she confronts him he denies the promises he made to you and still sticks to the white woman.
the answer is staring you in the face, if I were you I will be confused as well but being an observer from this your right up.
DO THE RIGHT THING BY YOU.

next!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Called Buhari, Agbaje Called Ambode. Fine Girl When Will U Called? / 5 Ways Technology Is Affecting Your S*x Life / Between Guys &ladies, Who's So Quick To Get Into Another Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.