Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport (57949 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Misogynist2014(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Never again shall a woman destroy our economy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by festusfeezy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nope, dis are not APC leaders......
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nazeeboy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
She be like abeg make una help me talk to buhari na, I no do am anything wrong. Please help me and I go increase ur states allocations. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by er7kan(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
they betray Gej thinking it's over! now having a meeting with the APC. no problems!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by sirdave(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
We will all know the worth of this amazon when she leaves. Those who speak evil of her now will soon sing her praises

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by kreamidiva(f): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
cana882:
Only permanent intrest

Gbam!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by BashMe1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dis is wah happened when world bank insists it's in full support of NNPC missin' fund probe. Dis woman don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Fellonigerians: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akinife:
The Minister of Finance and Cordinating of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was seen laughing and explaining certain things to APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. This is a very good way for our Democracy and for our nation.www.enterpriseboom.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-captured-with-apc-leaders-at-the-airport/

Has Shekarau crossed back to APC?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Fellonigerians: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Never again shall a woman destroy our economy.

How did she do that?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Caliph69: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akinife:
<b>APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. </b>

So Shekarau is now an APC leader? Right picture. Wrong description. Guess its part of the change.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by toprealman: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I love this woman. Meanwhile, politics is sweet devoid of bitterness and hate.
I know most people hate the PDP led government and even the party itself, but sentiments aside, Okonjo Iweala is not all that bad. In fact, I think Buhari should work with her. She's gonna be very useful and of great 'resourcefulness' to the country and the new government. #my take.
KEEP QUITE YOUNG MAN!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by james809: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good one there....

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by freshdude99(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

she is like make una help me beg buhari o na oga @ the top order I dey follow

one Nigeria #no going back#

FOOL
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by niggi4life(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I know most people hate the PDP led government and even the party itself, but sentiments aside, Okonjo Iweala is not all that bad. In fact, I think Buhari should work with her. She's gonna be very useful and of great 'resourcefulness' to the country and the new government. #my take.
I totally agree with u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by tuoyoojo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
liveyourlife:
So? Kindly hit like if you want the Op to tell us what to for with this info? :\

Mbok abeg find hammer give me , mak I use hit the "like" for ur fone. I can't see any heavy tin around.
The way people dey find "like" like say dem dey use am collect money for bank
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Homlet(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
She is one of the best breds Nigeria has. I have a lot of respect for her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Ephemmm: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:

..... Na so Gbagbo becomes a good man when the chip was down too: what impact has she made on Nigerian economy than to mislead Jonathan who does not know the difference between debit and credit?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by millionaireman: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

Most foolish Nigerian.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by PointB: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
While NOI is tutoring them on State matter, the President elect is cuddling sickly looking cows in Duara! Na wa oo.

When will the semi-illiterate president-elect realise what's required of him

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by usdam: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

You making this comment is the fool. This is a political way of seeking for forgiveness. They were the once that messed up our economy and the outgoing president as a person. Do,better reboot your brain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by handsomenairala: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akinife:
The Minister of Finance and Cordinating of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was seen laughing and explaining certain things to APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. This is a very good way for our Democracy and for our nation.www.enterpriseboom.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-captured-with-apc-leaders-at-the-airport/

As soon as she turns her back, the APC guys ll be like "see this Thief".

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Trustworthiness: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Yes. She will useful for the recovery of all the money stolen under GEJ.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Caseless: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akinife:
shekarau ma na apc leader? This is an old picture.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

If what Buhari intends to do is to come and stop gathering people to throw into prison then his administration has failed from the beginning but I hope not so.

JUST MARK MY WORD, GMB CANT THROW ANYBODY IN PRISON. HE IS GOING TO WASTE VALUABLE TIME WITCH HUNTING WHILE LAWYERS MAKES GREAT CASH.....NOTHING LL COMEOUT OF IT

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by grandstar(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

This woman is a professional technocrat and not a sycophant! She was a former vice president of the world. She has no history of corruption. Stop mudslinging the woman espeially those who have a poor understanding of economics.

The lady made some mistakes and the worst was that she stayed in a government that was running person at crossroads with her. There was no unity of purpose amongst the ministers. I mean, how can she permit the running protectionist policies like the hike in duties for cars, an industry the country has no comparative advantage. She should know better. The world bank has always been an advocate of free trade

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by gogodaye(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hope no be ambush dem go lay for the poor woman.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by mikolo80: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:

work with her to do what
sell the country abi
you no know say she be world bank agent
person wen dem suppose jail for treason
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by mikolo80: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
WenysAD:
Me thinks they've got a lot 2 learn 4rm her
#winks#
yeah like how to sell 170million ignorant country people ba. God forbid. Woman that should be hanged for treason
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by akilo1: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
kirikiri loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.