Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport (57951 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by ebukaOtika(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
WHENEVER I SEE DIS WOMAN ,.,,, I SEE 2000 naira note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by whimpy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

she is like make una help me beg buhari o na oga @ the top order I dey follow

one Nigeria #no going back#
such cheap thinking........ if every one thinks the way you do then Nigeria will be made up of fools. What's so wrong with her speaking to APC members...after all,are we not all Nigerians....stop being an ass abeg

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Fairgodwin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

..... Na so Gbagbo becomes a good man when the chip was down too: what impact has she made on Nigerian economy than to mislead Jonathan who does not know the difference between debit and credit?

Lol, @"does not know the difference between debit and credit."

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by sultaan(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
They should be protecting her if Anyone can blow the whistle on those footings it will be her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by harbarzzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I love this woman. Meanwhile, politics is sweet devoid of bitterness and hate.
I know most people hate the PDP led government and even the party itself, but sentiments aside, Okonjo Iweala is not all that bad. In fact, I think Buhari should work with her. She's gonna be very useful and of great 'resourcefulness' to the country and the new government. #my take.
let her works in your house if your money will remains were u normally keep it!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by spiralwedge(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I know most people hate the PDP led government and even the party itself, but sentiments aside, Okonjo Iweala is not all that bad. In fact, I think Buhari should work with her. She's gonna be very useful and of great 'resourcefulness' to the country and the new government. #my take.

God forbid. Her place is in kirikiri
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by WenysAD(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
mikolo80:

yeah like how to sell 170million ignorant country people ba. God forbid. Woman that should be hanged for treason

U're entitled 2 ur opinion sir...
Peace out
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by mikolo80: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
WenysAD:

U're entitled 2 ur opinion sir...
Peace out
As you are madam

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by kross82(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
. Abeg stop this thinking. I know its your take but abeg don't even suggest this kind tin again I take God name beg you

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by championeh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Akamaka: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
u are right.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by millionboi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

she is like make una help me beg buhari o na oga @ the top order I dey follow

one Nigeria #no going back#
wetin u dey talk self.......thy r pleadin with her 2com nd work wit buhari

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by millionboi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
kross82:
. Abeg stop this thinking. I know its your take but abeg don't even suggest this kind tin again I take God name beg you
Sentiment/unforgiveness has eatin u up.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by chat2deen(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akinife:
The Minister of Finance and Cordinating of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was seen laughing and explaining certain things to APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. This is a very good way for our Democracy and for our nation.www.enterpriseboom.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-captured-with-apc-leaders-at-the-airport/

Op! Point of correction! Iwela spotted with 2ex n 1 serving governor of Kano state. Sen Gaya was a governor in 1992, den shekarau from 2003-2011 n kwankwaso from 1999-2003 n 2011 to date.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Friend to any government in power! grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by wealth123: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Texcoco:
She's the sole reason we still have a robust economy despite the financial gaffes and misdeamenours of Nigerian politicans.....Buhari's team would have taken note and would be keen to do away with thieffnubu's influence and quest to hire his own man for economic dominance by poaching her.

You guys praising Okonjo Iweala are not being truthful. If you are sincere you will not choose a minister who was in charge of the economy when the whole world is saying corruption is the second name of Nigerians. I am not surprised because people from where you come from celebrate thieves and even made one of them A SENATOR. A former minister of Aviation who was eased out of office because of impunity is now a Senator elect just because she has stolen money to contest. very soon God will clean up this country and people like you will go into hiding and stop posting trash here.

You are the same person that said FAYOSE is your role model. A man who used 7 assembly men to impeach the speaker of a 26-man Assembly and appointed a speaker among the wicked 7 to pass the state budget. You will all rot in HELL FIRE if you don't repent.

Very soon all of you will know that STEALING IS CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by ebukaOtika(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
wealth123:

You guys praising Okonjo Iweala are not being truthful. If you are sincere you will not choose a minister who was in charge of the economy when the whole world is saying corruption is the second name of Nigerians. I am not surprised because people from where you come from celebrate thieves and even made one of them A SENATOR. A former minister of Aviation who was eased out of office because of impunity is now a Senator elect just because she has stolen money to contest. very soon God will clean up this country and people like you will go into hiding and stop posting trash here.

You are the same person that said FAYOSE is your role model. A man who used 7 assembly men to impeach the speaker of a 26-man Assembly and appointed a speaker among the wicked 7 to pass the state budget. You will all rot in HELL FIRE if you don't repent.

Very soon all of you will know that STEALING IS CORRUPTION.

Thank God that Hell is optional to everyone ,,,,

Let he who have not sinned be the first to cast the stone.,,.

Have you repented ,,.? I doubt ,,. Cos if you have, you will never talk talk like dis ,,,,

Leave Judgement for the almighty God to judge.,,,, abi your man of god no teach you dis one ,,.? Or na only to curse people and swear for people him dey teach you ,,,,? Mtcheeeew,.,,, so you only see the "thieves" down here but you never notice the ones under your Sokoto ,.,,,thanks be to Nature that man is not GOD.,,,, Dominus Vobiscum,.,,,

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by TEJUCOKER(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
In their patient mind, they'll be like "WHAT'S THIS ONE SAYING NOW?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Details From APC Press Conference / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.