Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) (64059 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by AVVS(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
huh? $2000 per month in enugu?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by spellingcheck(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
dem no teach you spelling for primary skul ni its IGBO not yoboe!pls respect that word.my brother,na u sabi sha nobody dey force you to go.if u like stay ur fatherland forever nd dnt exercise ur constitional right as a nigerian,but no dey vex if igbo wan venture for your fatherland oo.nigeria is for us all but ur people no gree enjoy the freedom,so pele o my brother.one love

hopefully you are still in school because these your sentences lack good composition

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
stop being so ignorant??have u ever been to enugu?dnt make statements u cant back up with experience.i'm well travelled and i can confidently tell u that enugu is better than ondo,osun and ekiti combined.take it or leave it
were,what are those buses trooping to SW every day come to do or are you telling me they are just dumping future corpses?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by yinkeys(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eko Atlantic cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by bjbukzy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunfly:

Oboy the thing tire me ooo, SouthWest people are so stubborn, they prefer to go and build another house than to renovate that 100years old house.
well that is the beauty of ib

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
otunbadan:

Which indigenes are running, m in enugu at the moment, believe or not, this place over qualified for this thread
stop lying,we all know you guys can't stay in your land.Please what's the reason?

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
ezeagu:
Port Harcourt to Enugu
The trains look great. About how much is the fare?
Ahhhh rwanda ke,you never watch hotel rwanda nii?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
why will they kidnap you?how much are you worth?

No mind the guy... No be him fault.
I remember whn I was posted to serve in Enugu, fear gripped me gan.
I paid #2300 fro Lagos to Enugu buh got there late arnd 9pm.
The fear of kidnap, ritual n being duped made me chattered a bike from New Garage to Agwu for #3500.
I tho regretted it because Enugu later became a HOME where I can chose to live ahead of my dear Lagos.
#onenaija

11 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Biiitch.
Where have you been
You never been out of Nigeria
When u come up with something to say u can then quote me.grow up and stop insulting pple if u dnt have facts to back up your arguments

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ikombe: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Your list get k leg. Which kain Johanesburg? Do you know how dangerous that city is?
pls can u give us list of places that are not dangerous in the entire universe undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
ademoladeji:

No mind the guy... No be him fault.
I remember whn I was posted to serve in Enugu, fear gripped me gan.
I paid #2300 fro Lagos to Enugu buh got there late arnd 9pm.
The fear of kidnap, ritual n being duped made me chattered a bike from New Garage to Agwu for #3500.
I tho regretted it because Enugu later became a HOME where I can chose to live ahead of my dear Lagos.
#onenaija
God bless u nd your generation.feel free to stay anywhere in naija,its ur home

7 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by missionmex(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
They don't kidnap poor broke a$$. So u r safe there. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

fine babe...message me now...I will take care of u....I am hardworking o...but jokes aside, ibos have a bad rep for crimes like kidnapping and armed robbery..... grin
Lagos is the new arm robbering capital of Nigeria, southwest is the regional capital of ritual killings and molestations.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
God bless u nd your generation.feel free to stay anywhere in naija,its ur home
Amen n yours...

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

OP no want wahala! If you include Ibadan, you must include Enugu; if you include Enugu, you must include Ibadan....that's if you want to avoid 3rd world war on this thread! wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by andyanders: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lemon12:
Hahahahaha

IBADAN our dear brown roof kingdom

This trade has been made to look childish because of Ibadan. Na waoooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by collynzo2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
paolo96:

were,what are those buses trooping to SW every day come to do or are you telling me they are just dumping future corpses?
They troop to Lagos the former capital of Nigeria. There are more Yolobas in Enugu than Igbos in Osun and Ekiti combined.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by 1stola: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Imagine the picture these
oyinbos used for Ibadan
[/size]
Which specie of goat are you?
Is op oyinbo?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Kentrasso(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
If Cape Town is not on that list then your report is inconclusive
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Lero15(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Here we go again.... tribalism. For God's sake SW and SE were listed. Haba! What do u want the Northern nairalanders to do now.

We all clamor for change. It begins with us!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by onetrack(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Asmara, Eritrea
Asmara was named the world’s safest city by Madote.com. Visitors to the city have observed that strangers will offer to help you if you’re lost, and crime is so low that people don’t even lock up their bicycles.

Stupid choice

Because Eritrea is ruled by a fascist police state. Their government is the most repressive in all of Africa hands down. No wonder there is not any crime. In addition a large percentage of young men have fled the country to avoid military service.

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ekea2001: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
City where roofmakers and patchers can relocate too on that list or was that someone's pic comment?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
onetrack:

Stupid choice

Because Eritrea is ruled by a fascist police state. Their government is the most repressive in all of Africa hands down. No wonder there is not any crime. In addition a large percentage of young men have fled the country to avoid military service.
It's pretty much Africa's South Korea
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ikombe: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
stop being so ignorant??have u ever been to enugu?dnt make statements u cant back up with experience.i'm well travelled and i can confidently tell u that enugu is better than ondo,osun and ekiti combined.take it or leave it
i will take it grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by toprealman: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am still proud of my villa, thanks!
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by cromz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't ever insult the ancient city again it's growing faster then u can ever imagin

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
collynzo2:
They troop to Lagos the former capital of Nigeria. There are more Yolobas in Enugu than Igbos in Osun and Ekiti combined.
Do you lack common sense or just decided to be foolish.I can't even identify any of my family member or notable person I know that is living in your cursed landlocked region.
Yet your born troway people dey rush here in luxurious buses to leech as usual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.