Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) (64024 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

If a matured lady like you is so insane, i wouldn't wanna grow up
You only travel around Nigeria
is that the best your brain can come up with??am so dissapointed mr "world tourist",smh.you really have nothing reasonable to say.this convo is officially over now scram.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Going by the pictures alone (not like I'm forgetting the thuggery and insecurity and general jaga-jaga that's dotted all over Nigeria) it is almost criminal to list Ibadan and Enugu here.
How do you even want to begin the comparison with better organized and advanced cities like Johannesburg and Algiers?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
repair your brain first before quoting me
lol,as if you have one,accursed son.
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by juman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
nigerian cities where there is no constant supply of electricity, where there is no running water, where there is insecurity, where there is no sensible transport system etc.

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
AVVS:
huh? $2000 per month in enugu?

You will be surprised if you see the real Enugu http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/04/views-from-zoological-gardens-enugu.html

7 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by An2elect2(f): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Enugu is just awesome. I don't know about others tho.

But Ibadan...wait...is that Ibadan? LOL

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Otuoke in Bayelsa state undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=743
In Enugu, u can't rent a three bedroom flat for over $2,000 per month, Dats over 300k Nigeria Naira per month. Haba OP!!!
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ziqqz:
Going by the pictures alone (not like I'm forgetting the thuggery and insecurity and general jaga-jaga that's dotted all over Nigeria) it is almost criminal to list Ibadan and Enugu here.
How do you even want to begin the comparison with better organized and advanced cities like Johannesburg and Algiers?

You will be pleasantly surprised http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/04/views-from-zoological-gardens-enugu.html

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Strongbest(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bros weldone o. Nice write up...... but come o, na which kind pic you upload for Ibadan like this na? Choi, this is pure wickedness.

Habba, I beg change the pic, I fit even pay you for that and I mean it.

There are a lot of beautiful and modern houses in Ibadan, get them and take down this ancient ones I beg.

Thank you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ibadan and Enugu? No thank you! Any city in Nigeria is a no no... same old problems.
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by adconline(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't u see how awful Naija cities look?? We lack common sense of decency.

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by mikron(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
@op the pictures for Enugu an Ibadan does not do justice to those cities, fine ibadan had the old and new side, why not post pictures of new Ibadan with modern structures instead of these all brown old Ibadan? besides Enugu is one of the best cities in Nigeria. neat with modern buildings.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by kaygeorge(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Would love Ibadan nd SA
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by iukpe: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Otueke, Bayelsa
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by otunbadan(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Y
paolo96:

stop lying,we all know you guys can't stay in your land.Please what's the reason?

Ode, can you read,m in Enugu, I have a home in lagos, a business in nsukka, I go to Abuja very often, I am from Anambra and my family house is still there, I love Enugu, is that not what makes me a better and wiser Nigerian, your stupidity is over flowing why do you this child, unlearned want to derail this topic with tribal stupidity, go and find somewhere and hide joor

7 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by iukpe: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
juman:
nigerian cities where there is no constant supply of electricity, where there is no running water, where there is insecurity, where there is no sensible transport system etc.

Ibadan or Enugu, retire with your billions of Naira stacked away while in government, so you can pay mopol officers to guard your premises, regularly service your generators till they turn scrap, purchase diesel daily whether at filling stations or black market travel abroad for medical check-ups, stay in doors as much as possible watching beaches and other beautiful places on TV else you get robbed or kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by deletrue: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Your list get k leg. Which kain Johanesburg? Do you know how dangerous that city is?
Liver am first. Him dey joke.
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
you forgot to mention my home-town

Ezhionum - Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by handsomenairala: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obascoetubi:
1 grahamstown south africa

2. ibadan, nigeria
3. kumasi ghana
4. tunis, Tunisia

You are useless goat by picking that picture for Ibadan. God punish your miserable father.

What happen to these pictures below

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
must people insult others just to make a point? Nairaland has become a haven for disrespectful kids. mtcheeeew.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by NollywoodFreak: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
where is lagos?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by deletrue: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
paolo96:
wetin person dey find for Enugu?place wey the indigenes sef dey run away from na person go go to?
Abeg comot am.
He nor serious.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
IBADAN, an eye sore

2 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Dont mind the mumu...Na so backward pple dey talk. He dint talk about the razz Ibadan...its Enugu that he has never been to he decided to verbally bully. Buffoon!
how else do u expect a goat to reason??d tin don taya me ehnn.i dey imagine where some pple been dey when God dey distribute common sense.

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ckenneths(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
This Temple avenue, Enugu. ......

2 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ckenneths(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Some lands for sale in ..... Enugu, very cheap grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.