Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (69890 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / 6 Countries Reject Alison-Madueke's Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Even the core GEJ supporter, OZOIGBONDU sef tire for Allison!

Her matter tire everybody shaaa. ...

But she fine shaaaa grin grin grin grin
Lool not just him.....that opolo eye woman no try at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ceejayluv(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sibrah:
Even APC campaign cost is put at a staggerring 300 billion plus
And nobody is questioning that....

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ozoigbondu: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Even the core GEJ supporter, OZOIGBONDU sef tire for Allison!

Her matter tire everybody shaaa. ...

But she fine shaaaa grin grin grin grin

That woman helped to tarnish my GEJ angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't do sahara reporters but i detest that crook called dezani with her big egg eyes.That woman deserves to be placed in solitary confinment in any maximum security prison for stealing with impunity angry.

First buhari adminstation should do is to probe and prosecute this woman
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by olandoboy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder where this report comes from,even Charles Taylor was given asylum not 2 talk of madam OPEC

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by M4gunners: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
E don be for Diezani

If every country rejects you, Kirikiri Republic wont turn down your request

Your cell would be close to Fani Kayode who would do the needful regularly
FFK is not going to jail so holeit there.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ceejayluv(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
The grouse I have with her is her coming out at the tail end of the administration to address the issue of the alleged billions spent on private jet and sundry matters. She's such a snob.

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ozoigbondu: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
hush15:

There are some reports that you should believe and not believe. OPEC chairperson, how difficult can assylum request be hard to get. Even in seychelles or Bostwana, they would gladly accept her not to mention iraq o ISIS. Mexico will play ball or one one these EU countries looking for a financial bailout. Netherlands or Switzerland among many others.

Let us not forget, as OPEC President, her diplomatic Passport is still intact.

All propagandas men...

As l said before i don't do sahara reporters it might be a lie for all l care that lady is a crooked theif

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by sweatlana: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sahara and their lies!
Buhari who said on air that he will draw a line and not jail anyone in the past but will only seek to collect back stolen money

So where is this coming from?

Lies
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Ayima: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
I believe Sahara reporters since they posted presidential elections result before it was announced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by mrmetoo1: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Imagine that $1 trillion landing back in Nigeria, that'll be Dubai 2.0 loading. Anyway if they probe PDP members, I don't see how APC members won't be probed. N300B is not beans, that's over a billion dollars for campaign, that's insane!! I don't even want to begin to calculate what PDP spent. Why don't these guys just spend this money on development instead of useless rallies about the whole place. Elections just need to be about performance in Nigeria and not who can spend the most. Nigeria's election campaign is almost as much as America's which is quite crazy considering the size, population and economy of America compared to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
/
Just the thought of it puts impunity to check.

That's the most important part of it.

/
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
I want all thieves probed and jailed..the fall in oil price and our feeble economy demands that all stoling monies are recovered from the likes of denzieni,obasanjo,goodluck, etc....

We need those monies to improve the country...

1 trillion dollars....Chineke... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by eluquenson(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
God will judge this woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by illiad: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you heard it from Sahara, its from the Islamists group boko haram.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Pebcak: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
callmenow:
Rubbish speculation. Why should she request asylum if she had money? It only costs $250,000 to get residency in most countries in the world. This includes the U.S. and the EU countries. Don't forget that she is the chairman of OPEC and a lot of inter-governmental organisations. By the way BCA is a non-serious organisation that is virtually moribund based in the backwaters of London.

The more reason why US and others will not you can't steal money from ur country and move to most develop countries for residency if it is that easy then most russians will buy their way to US, most african leaders will do the same thing but YOU KNOW IT GET TO A POINT WHERE YOUR MONEY CANT HELP AND WILL CAUSE YOU SHAME

she definitely can't get US residency and I will like to say the same for UK, canada.....

Things are different in country where stealing is corruption and it is frowned at

few US politician that are jailed for corruption

Michael Grimm (R-NY) pleaded guilty of felony tax evasion. This was the 4th count in a 20 count indictment brought against him for improper use of campaign funds. The guilty plea has the maximum sentence of 3 years. He was sentenced to three months in prison. (2015)

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of possession of cocaine in November 2013. As a first time offender, he was sentenced to one year probation and fined $250. Radel announced he would take a leave of absence, but did not resign. Later, under pressure from a number of Republican leaders, he announced through a spokesperson that he would do so. (2013)

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) was found guilty on 17 of 32 counts against him June 12, 2013, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators. (2013)

Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) pleaded guilty February 20, 2013, to one count of wire and mail fraud in connection with his misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds. Jackson was sentenced to two and one-half years imprisonment. (2013)

William J. Jefferson (D-LA) was charged in August 2005 after the FBI seized $90,000 in cash from his home freezer. He was re-elected to the House in 2006, but lost in 2008. He was convicted November 13, 2009, of 11 counts of bribery and sentenced to 13 years in prison. (2009)

Jefferson's Chief of Staff Brett Pfeffer, was sentenced to 84 months for bribery. (2006)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
GeorgeAmax:
I wonder the kind of govt apc is going to run. That is to say those that are in apc are not corrupt? I hope buhari is going to probe the govt of Ameachi, Saraki, Tinubu, etc.

This is how it is done: You prosecute the most obvious and easiest to prosecute Criminals first.... and move on from there.

It is called the "Low-hanging Fruit Principle".
Why should l use the "resources and time" that can nail five Criminals, to chase a single Criminal who commits similar offense?

*Obasanjo used it on the likes of Bode "Tewonde" George (who were in the opposition to him in PDP).... while he left some PDP thieves like IBB and Anennih, Andy Ubah, e.t.c....untouched.
Now, What is wrong if Buhari uses it on those OBJ left untouched?

*Jonathan could have also used it to nail some of them that were in the opposition but he himself was too busy stealing and lacks "the balls" anyway.

At the end of the day, as long as we keep reducing the NUMBERS of these Criminals in Power, it is always "minus one".
We careless about who brings them to BOOK!

Lastpage!

As for other crooks like Tinubu, IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Jonathan, e.t.c l believe as long as they live, their time will come sooner than imagined.

So, relax and enjoy the Movie. It will get Part 4! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
When ur woman's eyes are as visible as the mood but blinking like stars, constantly check ur pockets. Else, u will be left with nothing by the time she is done with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ lastpage, I look forward, hope and pray for that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Also, when u are finding it difficult to differentiate between ur woman's head tie and a parachute, dont give her too many freedom. Else she had misled u before u know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by freeyayo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Many days for the thief..............
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
engrkenny:
This is a democracy, time for retroactive decrees is past. Our economy is crashing and Mr. President to be goes to war with OPEC president? Trust me he knows better than that. Am not a fan that woman in any way, even my friends from bayelsa detest her, but we have to move on, change them and let's move on. Funny enough the entire Gulf Coast countries would even compete to grant her asylum if she actually requested one, these Sahara reporters are joke.

You really dont understand what you are saying! grin grin

Once she is REMOVED from being Nigeria's Petroleum Minister, she will be RECALLED AND REPLACED as the OPEC Minister! grin grin grin

End of story!

[size=14pt]You think OPEC wants to be stained and headed by a THIEF?[/size]

Think! ...THINK!!.... T-H-I-N-K!!!! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

That woman helped to tarnish my GEJ angry

Let's see how GMB starts with the Petroleum Ministry!
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ekea2001: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know her career will be an object of intense scrutiny throughout her successors tenure.An accountant too can clean and reposition the ministry! #unhappywithdiezani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Pdizzle(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:
na wa o!

why should she be held responsible for the lootings that started since 1960?

Na who dem meet him hand for inside pot of stew be thief
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
kolgs:
One of my friend that is in to bunkery told me dis week that biz is not going on for them now, since Buhari has being elected. SSS has started arresting some of them now.
This is GOOD news for me! Let SSS keep arresting them. Corruption even at the grassroot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
olandoboy:
I wonder where this report comes from,even Charles Taylor was given asylum not 2 talk of madam OPEC

Charles Taylor's issue was[size=18pt] WAR[/size] in his country .....not [size=18pt]looting[/size] of his country's treasury.

You guys should try to "analyze issues" critically before posting replies.

Compare "like" for "like"

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
You are just a CRETlN. Do you have incontrovertible evidence or just bile.

lastpage:

Dont be so openly ignorant!

There are people referred to as [size=14pt]"POLITICALLY EXPOSED PERSONS"[/size] (PEP).
The application of such people is NOT treated the same way as the application of say a Dangotte, who is a Private Business Man.

The first thing Dezianni Madueke will lose, is that OPEC Chairmanship.
Write it down that l said so TODAY.

STFU if you dont know jerk!
angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't do sahara reporters this story is probably another cooked lies from that propaganda machine but i detest that crook called dezani with her big egg eyes.That woman deserves to be placed in solitary confinment in any maximum security prison for stealing with impunity angry.

First thing buhari adminstation should do is to probe and prosecute this woman
She is from Niger Delta little man. Whatever she takes, belongs to her. Keep your damned amala mouths shut.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibiammurphy:
igbos especially Anambra people are the problem we have in Nigeria.they are responsible for all cases of corruption in this country and they're too tribalistic. i reside in Enugu u will even see how they discriminate against part of their people 'the so-called Abakaliki people'..Thank God for GMB OOO.she must be probed
Did u just vomit blood? 'cos all I see in ur post is sickness

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by emmykk(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:
Jonathan and his gang of thieves ran this country like their private lives as if the world wasn't watching.

Now it has finally dawned on them that there is no peace for the wicked, and no one will shield them.
They will never be allowed to eat their loot in peace.

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!
Sai Interpol!
peoplelike you who think buhari will persecute so call Gej and co will be disappointed.for he will remainded to first probe atiku,tinubu,obj,ameachi etc that are APC members,beside the court and lawyers are there to defend.if he tries anything silly he will pay for it in 4yrs time when PDP will present a young northern/s-east
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Faculty14:
coming from Sahara reporters,why should I tak the media arm wing of APC important??
Abeg next!!

sahara reporters is the most accurate news media in Nigeria. Quote them wrong with fact if u can?
Remember they were first to announce chibok girls abduction.
first to announce billions missing
first to announce OBJ defection
first to announce mama piss surgery
first to announce foreign reservation malnutrition.
first to announce ekiti gate
first to announce GMB win
first to publish GEJ congratulatory call to GMB
and many more...................

MY BROTHER DONT PLAY SENTIMENT.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.