Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary (6450 Views)

One Month's Notice Or One Month's Salary? / Help!!!! Nairalander How Do I Get My Money Back From Ac Nielsen Nig Ltd / My Company Owe Me Money!!! How Can I Get It Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am compelled 2 post this thread so as 2 rally other temporary workers who have been trekking miles under d scorching sun as Census Takers & Research Officers for AC NIELSEN Research compnany based at 52/54 Isaac John street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria. In December, they employed guys in various states in Nigeria. They have been deceiving us since December that they will pay. I learnt d Oyinbo that owns d company has given d mgt our money but they refused to pay us (except those in Lagos, as I heard). Meanwhile the mgt are enjoying in their offices while we are left stranded & staffed. Even d daily transport fare is not regular. We may not go 2 d field for many days & they will not compensate us. So, if u are among d current workers or u can also contribute so dat we are quickly paid our money, pls contribute. May be d owner of d company that is also in over 100 countries in d world will also see it.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Anybody in Lagos that can help notify them of this development, either by going 2 their office 2 inform them or any necessary step that can assist in getting our payment, I will appreciate financially. I am not d only one. They employed all over Nigeria.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by dahunsy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Coughs** clears throat#...thought na only jos and kaduna this scammers they ooo..lols
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
dahunsy:
Coughs** clears throat#...thought na only jos and kaduna this scammers they ooo..lols
Pls shed more light on d situation in ur area. Everyday, they will send us maps of Longitude & Latitude 2 navigate. Everyday, they ask for ur account number, sort code, next of kin, etc. Meanwhile I learnt they pay their staff well. Why are they starving those of us that unfortunately found ourselves in d labour market? Most companies pay casual workers first b4 staff. Why Nielsen?
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
year2015:
Pls shed more light on d situation in ur area. Everyday, they will send us maps of Longitude & Latitude 2 navigate. Everyday, they ask for ur account number, sort code, next of kin, etc. Meanwhile I learnt they pay their staff well. Why are they starving those of us that unfortunately found ourselves in d labour market? Most companies pay casual workers first b4 staff. Why Nielsen?
op if i narrate the ordeal of others go through with AC neilsen, u will pity them
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
JudismphD:
op if i narrate the ordeal of others go through with AC neilsen, u will pity them
Waoh! which state? So, what is your advice? What can we do to stop such maltreatment & get our money?
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
year2015:
Waoh! which state? So, what is your advice? What can we do to stop such maltreatment & get our money?
which department and who are u working for to start with.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
JudismphD:
which department and who are u working for to start with.
Am in one of d southwest states. I want to focus on d issue that is why I am making it anonymous for now. I want us to fight for everybody
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
year2015:
Am in one of d southwest states. I want to focus on d issue that is why I am making it anonymous for now. I want us to fight for everybody
i asked cos one department is known for not paying
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
JudismphD:
i asked cos one department is known for not paying no matter what but will collect ur bank acct and sort code more then ten times to keep u expectant. The solution is to call the head of the department and report your case because it might have been marked for payment and someone trying to be funny.
Ok Thanks. RMS DEPARTMENT. What I know is that we are Census Takers. We also have supervisors that lead each census taking team to d field. But sometimes when we mount pressure on d Company's representative, he used to mention GODWIN as d person in charge of d payment at d headquarters. Today, he will tell us d guy went for leave. 2mrw, he will say they have not finished back checking. Another day, they will say other states have not submitted sth. Different stories for each day.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
As I'm typing with my phone now at 9 pm, I've not eaten anything since morning except 10 naira biscuit. We started training in November, started work in December & they have been keeping us in suspense till now.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
year2015:
Ok Thanks. RMS DEPARTMENT. What I know is that we are Census Takers. We also have supervisors that lead each census taking team to d field. But sometimes when we mount pressure on d Company's representative, he used to mention GODWIN as d person in charge of d payment at d headquarters. Today, he will tell us d guy went for leave. 2mrw, he will say they have not finished back checking. Another day, they will say other states have not submitted sth. Different stories for each day.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
JudismphD:
that must be festus telling u Godwin is in charge but Eric is the head. They will always tell u account is processing it. I'm surprise u said since december hmmm
what action should we take?
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2015
year2015:
what action should we take?
call godwin direct
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
JudismphD:
call godwin direct
We don't even have their numbers
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by sirpelu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by xclusive84: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Can you imagine what this company did to us? After we've labour so hard for them with that token amount they paid as wages; can you believe that this people still refuses to pay us since september till today?

How did they expect us to celebrate Xmas with our family? We still have our house rent their to pay; how do we do that? We have refuse to stay at home as nuisance, or get ourselves involved in dirty-runs just to be a good citizens of this contry and this is what we're getting, right? Am sure this issues as always been like this over the years with this coy and noting as been done still.

They paid their staff remuneration added with bonus for the year, and they refuse to grand us our chicken feed! This is a cheat for God sake.

Please, anybody who have access to the so called Godwin or whatever, tell them to please send our money ooo or course will be on their generation.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by JLM(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
My dear, that is Nielsen for you. Since the former director resigned, the place has become a beehive of untruthful and dishonest persons with no human feelings. They cheat people of their money all the time especially adhoc workers. What pains me is the fact that they are all well paid, yet they delight in cheating workers. God is not asleep, every penny they have taken that doesnt belong to them, they will surely throw-up. They are so full of lies, and the worst part is that they co-operate with eac other and back each other up in the lies. You better go to their office if you r in Lagos or better go on your knees, and pray fire upon their homes so that they can pay your money. I am talking from experience. Sorry.
Re: Who Knows AC NIELSEN COMPANY? They Owe Us 5 Month Salary by jidejohn444(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please, this seems to be rampant in Lagos now. Would you believe the newly opened Maryland mall as refused to pay us cleaners our salaries?, yet the owner of the mall still invite popular artiste to perform in one of his outlet in the mall(euphoria) yet witout remorse, he refused to pay us. Sad enough, this man owns more than 5revenue in the same mall and he never delayed their salaries despite the fact that salaries are higher than ours. This man's name is called Mr Olaide, he owns the mall and also owns, euphoria, skatecity, purple money microfinance bank and miles&hectares. Just imagine. And he never owe them. He is doing this just because we are cleaners. Please, what do we do, we are hungry, we don't have side sustainment. embarassed embarassed embarassed :- cry cry embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Set Career Goals / Bizzare: Intercontinental Bank Downsizes Again / Mechanical Eng,chemical Eng Or Elect Elect???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.