Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations (27089 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmm..nawa for Nigeria o..he just behaved like an igbo man esp sb from anambra..nawa o.this kind of give and take
there is God oooo
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by tucky200(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay ...
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by babamadiba(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oh! Is that the scope he wants to use? Oya return that transformer back sir.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by godoluwa(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
PDP is a scam
APC IS A DISASTER, CALAMITY, SABOTAGE. LMAO
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Toktee(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I trust the PDP candidate, He wouldn't do such, all PDP candidates from Jonathan to even the councillorship candidates across the country are not sour losers like their counterparts in APC.
Nice one sir... cool cool cool
LAMENTATION OF A LOSER.
Even your state embraced change,you are on ur own.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by yunchap84: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
You love to LIVE and WORK in the UNITED STATE ? Or Perhaps you just want to visit the God's Own Country?? Let help you to procure your VISA @ the US embassy this month of MARCH. @

BESTOH GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY, TRAVELS & TOURS LIMITED
We believe looking for MONEY when the VISA is OUT is apparently easier!!!
So GET your VISA Today
@ ZERO DOWN PAYMENT, you will only PAY us when your VISA is READY.
Office Address: Block M8 fayose market, Ado Ekiti

Contacts : 08171777404, Whatsapp: 08036093082
PIN: 23510806
Our success rate speaks for us, deal with us today and live the life of your dream. And distance is not a barrier
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Aderupoko2: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Haba Folarin, you can do better. Contunu
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Pebcak: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by gunther6(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that Yoruba/awusa people are the most peacefull people on earth click like.
If you agree with me that violence lies evil killing and wantom destruction are the hallmark of Yoruba and awusa people click share

Yaba left.....
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Kazrem(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
I like your moniker. Just seeing it though.
iyatrustee:
These people just think we are all fools! See him attributing it to 2019 elections. If he had won would there be any issues pertaining the transformer?

Yeye dey smell angry
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by tee4naija(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Same thing Akala did when he lost to Ajimobi in 2011. He carted away all the transformers he purportedly bought for some communities forgetting that he would come back again in 2015. The rest is history now.
seunfly:

Waytin!!!!!! That one na damage control, it was the PDP youth leader that carried the transformer if not for press, the guy could have sold it.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by tommy2912(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
adioolayi:
Following this allegation that hit front page today,

https://www.nairaland.com/2254821/oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes
Senator Teslim Folarin have responded to the allegation which I came across on his Facebook fans page...In his words:

I CONGRATULATE GOVERNOR ABIOLA AJIMOBI ON HIS RE-ELECTION AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OYO STATE.

I would like to thank the good people of Oyo state for their support and love shown to me before, during and after the gubernatorial election. I want the citizens of Oyo state to remain steadfast as my resolve to serve you remains unshaken.

It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.

Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.

I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support.

One love.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=400034770180893&id=236700863180952&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6137656340648015620%3Amf_story_key.-7759275309871759784%3Aei.6137656344417542475.6023244487167.19.0

That's a big lie.....I saw the transformer in front of his Oluyole House today
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by imitor4us(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that Yoruba/awusa people are the most peacefull people on earth click like.
If you agree with me that violence lies evil killing and wantom destruction are the hallmark of Yoruba and awusa people click share

pls don't try to cause raucous here.
See mumu people are busy liking his post.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by oluwafestus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Haba senator, just because say u no win? U no do dis one well ooo. No matter the excuse u try to give now, he no hold water rara. Why the youth no remove the stuff befor election? God dey watch u for 3D oooo
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by stanech: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know the devil is evil and a liar but the kind of lies coming from APC will make the devil a saint
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by stanech: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know the devil is evil and a liar but the kind of lies coming from APC will make the devil to feel like a saint
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Franchise21(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I trust the PDP candidate, He wouldn't do such, all PDP candidates from Jonathan to even the councillorship candidates across the country are not sour losers like their counterparts in APC.
Inorder to summarize all u said in one word "BALDERDASH"
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by hush15: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
PDP is a scam

Interesting,

Your hate for the PDP at work, so APC that you can't even stand the sight or sound of PDP.

Well, you don't need it. The once bad guy doesn't stop them from being the today's hero so stop the hate politics. Your APC doesn't have saints either.

PDP may be many things but following the 2015 trend, they are still far honorable than APC and they will always remembered for that. Infact, I dare to say come another 4 to 8 years, you will still want them again by this singular act...

Again stop the politics of hate or hate politics, which ever way you prefer it.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by strawberryinc(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
can any good thing come out of this guy, he didnt do anything to UI his alma mata, the road that leads to his house he could not repair or tar it after 8years at the senate(former senate majority leader) and he wants to be my governor, only God knows what these people take us for..
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by rumomonga(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:

One of the Nigerians waging war against the progress of other Nigerians. Those stuffs listed in your signature are having a negative effect on u frnd. Maybe you should try women, it might work for you #2Pence
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by reborn1: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I believe you. APC are known to propagate lies on the media. God save Nigeria from APC's lies and propaganda.

This mumu is still looking for certificate. Loser
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 15, 2015
ogbeni teslim KINDLY TELL THAT TO THE gods

HERE IN FRANCE WE CALL IT DAMAGE CONTROL PROCESS

KINDLY CHANGE
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by phemmie06(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Did he tell you the transformers was not removed, why didn't he consult the leaders of that community before changing the location?
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by dammytosh: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2015
It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.

Just when you think only Barcanista and team can lie shamelessly.

What rubbish is that ?
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Tmercy(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
its good to seek solace in acceptind defeat serial losers
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by SenatorJames(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
I saw 2019 election in the write-up or i'm i missing something?

So 2019 campaign has started when some elected officials has not resumed office.

It will take Judas Iscariot to rig for Teslim Folarin to win Oyo state governorship seat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.