Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments (61570 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by ionsman: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Those oranges are too much for a 17 year old.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by notoriousbabe: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Ibo+Yoruba=Cats and Rats.......ere kini aja mba ekun se?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by maureeoy: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
the idea of picking up knife when quarrelling with someone for self depence is what i dont undertand. the first time and the second time she carry knife.
the devils waits for any slightest opportunity to bring pple to their knees.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Water don pass Garri.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Oh! Islam....
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by mstik(f): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
See why anger is a terrible thing
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by holyokoto(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
CHISOS OF NASALET!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by ceejayluv(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Murder, 1st degree.... No way she's escaping at least life sentence.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by aku626(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
The Devil is a liar! TV and environmental factors might have been a huge factor in this.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Your CCTV, DSTV or intercom just stopped working or you need a fresh installation? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by channelz: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Sad
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Dongideon(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Youths should just control their temper...life is too sacred
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
But Ladies are the one killing guys nowadays... undecidedBut Ladies are the one killing guys nowadays...
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by 1stola: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Charleschidera:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-didnt-mean-to-kill-my-childhood-friend-17-year-old-girl-laments/
Silly b1tch
Na now ur eyes clear?
u never meant to bought you were stopped twice? undecided
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by omarhlichanwa: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by wheredemdey: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Please she should be remanded in jail and the keys thrown into the ocean....what rubbish impetuous to carry a knife...not sand or stone...a whole knife..Blood of esau shocked shocked shocked shocked.

I hate hot tempered women..they are deadly...very proud with huge ego...never forgiving.....gosh i despise hot tempered women walahi...

this is the kind of woman that will kill her husband for one flimsy reason..same with the s1lly woman that stabbed her husband in his sleep all because of mere arguments in one lagos suburb...same with the woman in port-harcourt that killed her lover through suffocation...

God just saved the menfolks with the arrest of this girl..she is a serial killer in the making....

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by sheymoni(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2015
If I say what's on my mind people would call me a tribalist

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm, watching too much of violent movies is one of d causes.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by loomer: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
How can u call that an accident?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Atmmachine(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
What a touching story

How i wish i can help her

I know the kinda help you're talking about cheesy grin shocked
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by toshma: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
where is this world going to for God sake..How will someone see is friend and decide to kill ..may God forgive
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by 0sadel(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
There is no right way in doing a wrong thing. she is very stupid.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by unikazzy(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
hmmmmmmmm.......I pity her prospective husband walahi
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by allanphash7(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Chai....... U re dirty minded

Go and dring hypo joor
Atmmachine:

I know the kinda help you're talking about cheesy grin shocked
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Godfullsam(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
End time girls everywhere undecided
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by dizly: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
This is really sad ooh,God help us control our temper if not people go dey die everytime
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Margauxluv(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
chisos christ girls sha so na d story dis days na small tin persin go go carry knife?wen dis one start kwanu?who taught her dat one

are u sure she aiint posses.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Took Bad! But should be a lesson to every one of us. Before you React to any issue, Think of the Consequences! If its not going to be a bad one then go on.
A Lesson for all
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by GEJfan1: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Yoruba ronu embarassed
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by XBLadez: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Morale of the story: If you see an angry girl with a knife, run for your dear life. Women lose their brain when they rage

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by unclejb2(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
What will happen to her young, firm and erect boobby (breasts) now. She is really violent to have gone to carry a knife twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.