Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments (61573 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2015
I have a strong feeling that there is more to this than we know. This young girl might have been offended(exploited) by her childhood friend so much that she has a great disgust for him. My subjective Opinion though.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by wosley(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=korel9 post=32738175]Ehnn!!!

Omo Ibo?!

For Lagos?!

That girl should be thrown into the lagoon you are bastard for saying that
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by amazingemy9: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by ClintonDal(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
They should just sentence her to life imprisonment. Your so called friend took a cane and u brought a knife? These are the kind of girls that grow up to be evil wives and mother-in-laws, chopping off their hubby's penis when he is asleep. Please let her not blame the devil in this one. Face the tune of the song you started.
But the boy in question sef, it seems like he wanted to die. Going back after 2 hours, you be chuck Norris??
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by 9jatatafo(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
A girl at just 17 possess such temper. Too bad she went for a knife to just threaten the young man and subsequently killed him. Too much violent movies. RIP to the young man. And to the young girl, I don't know what to say.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Oya, she should match on straight to the Lagoon.....All these foreigners don't know how to behave in a civilized society!!!
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by todayguest(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
korel9:
Ehnn!!!

Omo Ibo?!

For Lagos?!

That girl should be thrown into the lagoon grin
Akioluedly you mean?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by eightsin(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2015
This is why I people shouldn't play with dangerous objects.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
devil wicked oh!
even as the misunderstanding was settled, it erupted again... just as the devil's assignment was accomplished then her eyes cleared.

hmmm!!

nice standing set of breastss I see there grin
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Mannerless street tramp. Came all the way from the East to increase crime rate in Lagos.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Chidizman(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Nzeribe22:
If you're an Airtel
subscriber and
that 2gig ain't
working for you
try this
dial *712*20# for
20mb make sure
you are in club
ten, you can
double 20mb as
much as possible
Visit
http://9jabeam.com
for more
exclusive free
browsing cheats.

I have berra, Send "JOIN" To 141 and Enjoy smiley Use *123*133# to check your balance afterall
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by korel9: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=wosley post=32741038][/quote]

Your slowpoke father should be thrown first and I'll gladly jump after grin
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

Under this yeye criminal justice system,I don't foresee any chances.tho she may not be remanded for life..

Yeye or not

In most criminal system she is highly likely to be tried as an adult
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Tolubory(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided dem don talk am before say "what a man can do a woman can do better "
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by dyabman(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Again !! Abia this time shocked
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
So she can't wear bra again. I pity those brez after she leaves prison
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by dyabman(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
kingthreat:
Mannerless street tramp. Came all the way from the East to increase crime rate in Lagos.

Can you imagine
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by debbydee(f): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
she never intended to kill him. Why didnt she flee the scene. Must you get out knife why did she not bring stick or something why knife.
Now to the parents of the deceased what if that boy is the only child or only male.
This is a wake up call to parents watch the people your child plays or hang around with
God will protect us all for evil.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Missmossy(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Jeez thats terrible, the life of a young boy has been cut shut so soon, very disheartening. That's why been hot tempered won't take you anywhere but instead will cause pains in the long run. This is so saddening.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by smartmom(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Sorry
I think you should be sent to jail, despite being underaged.

Even 5yr olds are pretty much aware that knives are dangerous.
So, give me one "legit" reason for grabbing a knife @ the slightest provocation?

This girl has the spirit of violence in her.

She has an elder bro, I wanna believe he is in a better position to handle this issue.
Why did she, a lady_ decide to carry the matter on her head?

Why pick a knife against a cane not once but twice? she had been toying with the use of a knife and unfortunately an 'opportunity' came. So sad! It is the reason, fighting is FORBIDDEN in my home, I abhor violence!
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
korel9:
Ehnn!!!

Omo Ibo?!

For Lagos?!

That girl should be thrown into the lagoon grin

bf i click i knew it will b them ibos
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by JoeCutie(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
She's just 17 now, right? Okay, she should be detained in Police custody until she turns 18. A day after her 18th birthday, she should be sent to prison. In the Prison, she'll see her type. She'd even see those who "threaten" people with loaded guns, acid, even with Caterpillar sef. Anu mpama! undecided

But are you sure she did it? She may be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), and consequently, would have 'alters'; and it's possible that one of her 'alters' may have committed the murder. I still don't believe that that 17 old girl would sanely murder her friend in cold blood. It's still very hard to comprehend, but then nothing is impossible on the surface of our present world.

What a story ! Pathetic.
Poor boy. embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by chachanga: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
All down to poor home training, anger management issues and picking up mannerless habits while trying to act tough like garage touts.

With jailterjailterm in view nw, is she now sober? Picked knife twice and didn't mean to kill? Why not a cane too?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Atmmachine:
What's that thing on her chest ??
Pimple ?? shocked shocked shocked
Heey!!!!!! Jesus Christ,,, where art thou?? undecided
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by sweetgala(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
madamGift:

But in the real sense of it, is it right? She committed the crime at age 17, i'm sure if Nigeria wasn't way behind, she wud have been tried as a minor and probably sent to Juvie... but Naija being Naija...too bad. I pity the girl tho..I'm sure she never intended to kill him, she just lost control.

Consequence for actions knows no age
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by madamGift(f): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Glowstone:

you pity a murderer for any reason

GOD forbid but assuming the deceased was your relative would you have pitied that heartless murderer
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Go and read the story again... death was actually calling that boy, otherwise, after the first feud, he should have stayed put in his own apartment, he went back again to meet someone who had earlier threatened him with a knife and he got wat he was looking for. I don't have a relative that is dumb and troublesome like the deceased!
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by madamGift(f): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
sweetgala:

Consequence for actions knows no age

?
So your two year old son/daughter who doesn't know wat damage a hot iron can do, picks it up and burns u with it while u're asleep, you'll send that your child to jail abi?
Rephrase biko.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by ABUBAKARS(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
u all can now see wat Africa magic movies and the others have turn African youth to be. Also we parent should always caution our children
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Charleschidera(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
coolWow!!! So this my topic make Front page......

Testimony Time: This is the first time my topic is making Front Page this year and my Second topic making Fp since i enter NL.......

**This is sign of success in my comin semester Exam** cool cool cool cool
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by donem: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
maxy097:

The best would be to send her to juvenile pernintentiery, at least two years would be okay
after the two years what next? dont tell they set her free just like that.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
madamGift:
Too bad sad. Temperamental issues. if she gets a good lawyer, she might come out of all these after all she's under aged.

Lol....if she doesn't do more,be it 20 years in prison + the fact that the guy's family would want to eliminate the gurl in prison,with food poisoning.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
donem:

after the two years what next? dont tell they set her free just like that.

We talking of murder case here,not stealing of pant & bra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.