Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69724 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ignis: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
SS and SE cannot bow to APC?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by DollyParton1(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.

Here they go again.
Y'all just have to be picking random fights?
Going by the recent trend, democracy is not in u guys nature. Y'all might wanna stick with your trading.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!
You stopped making sense when you said jonathans team are literates....so the way ffk was going abt running his mouth in the name of campaign that's literacy or Doyin okupe or even mama peace......say something else bruh! Extreme paranoia isn't good for your mental health cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by olusolaj(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b] this kinda chest beating is the sole reason why you guys are politically naïve. You just have to say "we igbos" when you could simply say "nigerians".

@topic. This write up is lace with bigotry and hate, I will advice the writer of this disjointed rubbish to accept the defeat of jonathan in goodfaith and move on. He is praising the pdp guys that conceded defeat and congratulated APC guys, but he himself is yet to accept the fact that his jonathan has been wiped so hard. Is kinda funny when these cry babies shout about underaged voters in the north and say nothing about the election fraud that happened in:

• enugu(where one single void vote was not recorded)
• rivers( where election didn't even take place and jonathan miraculously got 1.4million votes.
• akwa ibom
• delta state( where the number of accredited voters is the same with that of lagos state and about 75% of registered voters all voted in the just concluded presidential election. SMH

Anyway is non of my business when some certain people choose to cry and wail about buhari's victory. [/b]

your mumunism grade na A1

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by logica(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se".
Wow. I scanned and scanned to find what Buhari said (referred to as utterances). NONE. Not a single quote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by MyMouth(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Igbo people!!!! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bogolobango(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Na dis mouth go kill una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emerged01(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
let's see how it goes. Even if we divide this country, we will still be experiencing tribal conflicts. it is very certain.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
i am really very stupid. I wrote nonsense against the Igbos thinking i was making sense.
igbos forgive my stupidity, my mother should have aborted me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Arch1: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

If the memory of civil war does not play a role in your neanderthal brain why do you forget your buhari still believe that the 66' Coup had a tribal tribal tinge when we all know that Officers from all parts of Nigeria where killed in that coup including Col Unegbe. This is your buharis interview.

dailypost.ng/2012/12/23/i-forgiven-obasanjo-i-wont-forget-babangida-me-buhari/

sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=13763
.. And what has this trash got to do with the fact that Jonathan's PDP government was an absolute failure ?

Bigot, you are still stucked in the past ... Heck, Jonathans Ijaw and Ikwere kinsmen were the one that seized your fathers abandonded properties in Port Harcourt. All that is in the past now.

Purge yourslef from hate and bigotry, this is 2015, Nigeria is moving forward. Change is here

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Misogynist2014(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Bi eegun ba jo re, bi o joo re, a fi owo e wo.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by missKiffy(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

What is this one saying
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by unclejb2(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
He might not make it to the end of his tenure as he might face impeachment. Nigeria is bigger than the Certificateless Great Grand Pa Almajiri promoter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by unclejb2(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
He might not make it to the end of his tenure as he might face impeachment. Nigeria is bigger than the Certificateless Graet Grand Pa Almajiri promoter

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Misogynist2014(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.
How many people know you in Igbo land? Son of a tanker driver. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by calcal: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
river niger is closer to una - do the right thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
unclejb2:
He might not make it to the end of his tenure as he might face impeachment. Nigeria is bigger than the Certificateless Great Grand Pa Almajiri promoter
Chai ! you people are wicked grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Donykua:
Talkative!Talkative!Talkative!

Yeah. Especially when it's NOT in favour of your SAINT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
really? and what can you do other than beat your rusty chests? loosers

1 Like

Bad belle dey run over the writer of this opinion.your faux hero,GEJ,is a below par democrat.you guys are refusing to move on after your so called hero was rejected at the polls.Nigeria has changed-you either changed with her or perish for your inability to change with her.most of the comment made by GMB are still within the normal framework comparable with your sore and failed President GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by steppin: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
Criminalising utterances like this, you say?
Hahahaha! When APC and their fans were making a mockery of GEJ and his adminstration, did he criminalise any of them?
Hypocrisy has eaten up the better part of your brain.
You just post any crap without thinking.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by okokhaerat(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Wait o, after all these pile of junks, I still didn't see what buhari said afainst Igbo ppl o
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by espn(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Noise makers at it again..hateful animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by dallyemmy: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
All na propaganda!!! I think the writer is the person who is trying to draw the battle line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Horlufemi(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

To be honest, the conduct of some Nigerians, especially from the SE, has been shocking and disgraceful. They have shown they are guided only by their hatred of others and do not mean well for Nigeria. I was an unrelenting critic of GEJ before the 2011 election. Yet I wished him well as soon as he won and pledged support for his government if he justifies his mandate by leading Nigeria well. I did not do this because I loved or believed in GEJ. I did it because I love and believe in Nigeria and understood that my interest in the progress of Nigeria compels me to back GEJ.

We have not seen such gracious and pro-Nigerian behaviour from our SE and SS brothers. Just bitter and hateful diatribe all over the place, to include wishing the SW evil, that makes it appear these folks are very petty people interested more in satisfying their primitive hatred and lust for vengeance against others above getting behind the effort to usher in a better Nigeria to the glory of us all. Do some of these bigots understand that many worldwide have had stable electricity for over 50 years while we remain in the stone ages? Rather than face such pivotal issues of unacceptable underdevelopment it is the ethnocentric fight against the SW and North some carry on their head as if this is the most important thing in the world. Pathetic. Yet it could be a good thing as objective and progress-minded Nigerians can now see the hate-driven and saboteur mentality drivjng some of our "brothers" . This will enable those who mean well for Nigeria to see they must protect themselves better .

Brother! may your days be long. They drew the line themselves. Just take a look at the votes on the Nigerian Map. You'll see the line. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by princess1000: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by dustydee: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Interestingly the writer failed to quote Buhari's divisive comments and actions and only danced around the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by redcliff: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

chronicles of a pained set of people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by nwaanambra1(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.

nna this thing tire meooo!! i have gone thru the article twice just to see a quote referencing GMB statement where he insulted or even castigated voting in south east!

hiaa!! na wa for my peopleooo!! we are now crying and complaining more than the ijaws! angry angry

ejikwa mu oguoo! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!

Jega was a Christian when he conducted 2011 election abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by DukeNija(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
adino:
Look at this chief hypocrite gbawe. So disgusting, a bloody and irritating bigot of geometric proportion. You have the shame to sprew thrash and believe urself. gbawe u stink. This is a well known GEJ hater on Nairaland. A bigoted tribalist that insulted and condenmed GEJ ceaselessly and shameledsly from his days as Acting President till today .
gbawe u stink.

Leave gbawe alone. For once I agree with him. We just need to support the president and move this country forward. At least gbawe has learnt to reduce his insults to the Igbo people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.