Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69691 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Jaabioro(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Psalm 119..,GMB had nt said anytin divisive..stop crxin river,he had nt even take d oath of office and bar 4 ur pple.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see that you guys are also pathetic liars - Shame

If you doubt me check that link and compare it to your statement that is highlighted.

cc

Gbawe , you're even teaching people on how to lie about their ethnicity too just to score a cheap point on NL? undecided
You guys must be pathetic .https://www.nairaland.com/2252426/gov-t.a-orji-metuh-force/3#32660222

Bastards

I am so loving how I have gotten under the skin of you bigots from the SE and SS. Gbawe this and Gbawe that. Suck it up b1tches because I will be an even bigger pain to you haters and enemies of Nigeria's progress once the APC begins to reform Nigeria and move her in the right direction !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bankson80(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
but thats why am not a president or fighting to be a president.cos i dont care much in cross checking what am writing if i know that i will not earn or loss nothing from it.i express my self without insulting anyone.i said how i felt and what happened and u said it also.i never said that his not educated or not intelligent.but i said that u cant understand him,and people asked me why?so whats the big deal.guy na poverty dey worry u ooo,make u take am easy ooo.u dey furstrated ooo na wa,abi na the sun?....
Gbawe:

Buhari may have a heavy Northern accent but he is intelligent and writes properly while you, with the error-littered garbage above, show that you are poorly educated because you cannot write properly which is a far greater misfortune than speaking with an accent all folks may not understand. At least subtitle can show what Buhari is saying yet what can be done about the gibberish you write?
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PenSniper: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
stonemind:

Seriously I don't understand why they have to bring this to front page, it make no sense to me until I see the quote where buhari draw the so called battle line they a ranting about.

Search me bro, am totally fazed. But then the bottom line is that Nigeria can never be one in
spirit and substance. Why our so-called leaders cannot see the wisdom of our experimenting the less violent option of con-federation beats me hollow. Nigeria is a project that can never work. Aside from the negative tendencies of the people of the SE, the current political arrangement leaves no hope for an Igbo presidency in the next several decades. After the incoming team, nobody can ask the VP not to contest and he will have to pick his vice from say the NC. That is a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 24 years from now, barring unforeseen circumstances, before a possible Igbo presidency.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

You didn't need to reveal hus name (assuming it's the real identity)! It's not smart. One of the APC goons did that to me during the campaigns, and it didn't go down well with me!

Dein77, You quickly switch monikers since your boss lost that election. Ahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:
GEJ is from SS, but the bigots in the SE have been the one crying more than the bereaved. They have been wishing everyone evil since day 1, there evil wish will surely backfire to them. Rubbish

can u pls put up a link or an article by the SE to prove ur claims.

bigots using propaganda to pull down another region cos his region just got a foothold on power snh
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by drnoel: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
sayemma:
It is too early to cry my pdp brother
Did you sleep at all?

U 4get that was how APC started b4 the kicked GEJ out. Remember this world is round and what goes around come around. Buhari and Tinubu should make themselves comfy cos their sins are coming to bite them in the ass.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by IleIfe2(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

After GEJ won in 2011, you wished him well by bombing and killing people. You are right.

You can also start bombing and killing people too, lets see if President Buhari will call you his brother. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Sydebel(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
sayemma:
It is too early to cry my pdp brother
Did you sleep at all?
These are the set of ppl dat wana devide us as one .........rubbish
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
yungmill:

can u pls put up a link or an article by the SE to prove ur claims.

bigots using propaganda to pull down another region cos his region just got a foothold on power snh
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by swezenberg(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Igbos too dey fear. Na fear fear dey make them join any govt that is ruling. Fear dey make cowards do follow follow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jamillion: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
rubbish, dnt just copy and past
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by petermichaels(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Most of d Nigerian citizens hav blockd dia ears with wax and coverd dia eyes with heavy logs nt 2 c d near future of ds Presdnt elect and his woes. Only tym wil tell. And karma as well.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by poppincash: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
eliment:
What is this one saying now abeg make una allow this man take over first na
how will u know what 'this one' is saying when u dont read. nonsense
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Toktee(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!
religious and tribal bigot ranting,you and the op has the same weak brain.
Better go die,yes the reason south east and south south refused to vote apc is cos,it is dominated by the yorubas and the north,the hatred you people had 4 buhari will nt help you.
Ur hate and tribalism just denied u guys senate seat,,wipe your tears cos Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by fresh15: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
I wish Buhari well eventhough I am sceptical about his competence.I beg Nigerians to give him a chance to prove himself before any castigation.Let's give him six months to one year before any assessment.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by shigoslim(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
The most funny part of it, is that the dependable resources is own by these two region SS-SE. It's either buhari succumb and carry them along or face thesame law of karma that befall PR GEJ.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

I am so loving how I have gotten under the skin of you bigots from the SE and SS. Gbawe this and Gbawe that. Suck it up b1tches because I will be an even pain to you haters and enemies of Nigeria's progress once the APC begins to reform Nigeria and move her in the right direction !!!!

the real bigot is you, did apc still got votes from these regions and even in some 25% use ur brain so because pdp won these regions they are haters smh for u. ok what of ekiti are they haters too what of thr yorubas that cast their votes for pdp. later u will cry fowl that politicians wanna divide the country with bigotry.

word of advice be the change u want to see and grow up.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:

Dein77, You quickly switch monikers since your boss lost that election. Ahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not exactly. ..The elections were made won by APC the day the merger worked. ..GEJ didn't align with the SW on time.....

We must learn to stick an idea/candidate both in victory and defeat.
Seriously, for whatever reasons unknown to me, I couldn't log on with that username. ....

GMB will do certainly well. ..can't wish him anything less than a huge success. ...Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
[s]I am from SE...but I want to let you know that most hate comments you see against Buhari.who is yet to be sworn in..are from Bigots..mostly from SE..The Igbos...majority of them are saddist and trouble makers..they love being in the midst of controversie...they are also cowards because they always want to join themselves with the South south..I know its mainly because of the oil"oyel"...if igbos can hate and discriminate themselves calling one part OSU(an outcast)...then who is buhari or any other person in other part of Nigeria to complain about being hated by igbos...if not for the extremist and fanatics in the North,I would have said that Igbo's are the worst tribe in Nigeria...not all of them though..I have met so many nice Igbos..yea really nice igbo friends that make you think either they are mixed or they didn't grow up in igboland..[/s]

And yet you're from the SE abi? What a nincompoop
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
PenSniper:

Search me bro, am totally fazed. But then the bottom line is that Nigeria can never be one in
spirit and substance. Why our so-called leaders cannot see the wisdom of our experimenting the less violent option of con-federation beats me hollow. Nigeria is a project that can never work. Aside from the negative tendencies of the people of the SE, the current political arrangement leaves no hope for an Igbo presidency in the next several decades. After the incoming team, nobody can ask the VP not to contest and he will have to pick his vice from say the NC. That is a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 24 years from now, barring unforeseen circumstances, before a possible Igbo presidency.

Good for them is either they open their eyes now or close it forever
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

I am so loving how I have gotten under the skin of you bigots from the SE and SS. Gbawe this and Gbawe that. Suck it up b1tches because I will be an even bigger pain to you haters and enemies of Nigeria's progress once the APC begins to reform Nigeria and move her in the right direction !!!!
You never got under my skin papa Gbawe - I'm just pointing out to you that you are in no way different from the original author of that article.

Check yourself.

Nobody loses sleep over a hatchet man.

RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by poppincash: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
u must be an illiterate including those who liked ur post. for ur info everyone has a right to the freedom of expression which is a constitutional right. so insofar u not making treasonable comments. any bill which purpose to limit this key freedom would be declared null void by the courts. how wiuld u have known that when u never went to school. fuul
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ElekeNtioba: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

You people make me laugh because of your shameless penchant for lying to yourselves even in the face of facts a balanced child of 5 can see the logic of. You are talking ignorantly about the "numerical strength of d north" yet where do you put the fact that GEJ won 5 out of 6 States in the SW in 2011, while Buhari won not even a single SW state, only for GEJ to win only one State out of six in the SW in 2015 with Buhari winning the other 5? People like you will be hard to respect or even reckon with beyond the 2015 election with your utterances that show you are bitter and undemocratic losers plus 100% creatures of sentiments and prejudice totally unwilling to respects facts and logical reality.

evoking 2011 elctions makes no sense...because Buhari's CPC was ALMOST non-existent outside d north.

2015 elections' result (with d formation of coalition called APC) was clearly based on tribal lines. You know it even as much as u wont admit it. The S'west wasnt decisive bt the north with d help of under-age voters ensured record turnout.

APC's 'change' was achieved thru d numerical advantage of a region. So i say again....legitimate mandate my behind.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by TopHand: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Intersociety no make I vex becos if I vex una na so so quench quench una go dey quench like baby chicken wey hamattan don hammer, una don carry una skeleton fingers chop Niaja finish una chop us so tey remain small make we collapse Almightly God pity us remove us from una hand una dey vex, tunder hammer una 4 were una dey, person wey get ear make ee listen "no more chop chop again" if not all of una make una go gather una self make una prepare well well becos dis new govt and all the good people wey dey Naija na war we dey bring come bury una, Naija must go forward, we must develop our country Amen, we go build good roads, 24/7 electricity, industries, refineries agriculture, security, justice 4 all Amen, the person wey no like make im pack im load commont 4 Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

so u know ur claims lack subtance
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
He is not there, yet u've started acting like the oposition party, i hope u can play d opposition party very well cus i cant wait to see u rolling on d floor of all social network with ur propaganda. For ur info. He is making a move to cut out paying pension to all former governors to generate more income for my Beloved country.whats ur say?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
yungmill:

so u know ur claims lack subtance

I dont have the time to do back and forth with you bro. If you cant understand my point, then I am sorry i cant help you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Darlduchi: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
With each passing day it become glaring as to why Nigerians are refereed to as monkeys and baboons. Imagine one of them referring to the Zoo as a Nation. Is a Nation no longer a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory?

What is our common interest? Is it culture or language, descent or history? Oh' sorry, i just realized that perhaps, stealing, corruption, fixation on Biafran resources, Violence and darkness is a-swell of a common interest.

People of the Zoo, your fixation on Owaza gas flaring flames has completely clouded your reasoning. take your eyes away from Biafra Land, look elsewhere, perhaps to Ogbomosho, or lake Chad at least for a minute or two, or perhaps forever, yes forever.. ISEE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lol.

You hate filled children want GMB to fail...not knowing the implication...as long as you wish GMB to fail..you don't fall in the category of those that want a prosperous Nigeria..that is not rocket science.

if when he fails, it wouldn't be because we want him to fail, it would be because he lacks what it takes to succeed
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
stonemind:

Ohhhh you did not vote him and now he's your president, and believe me you and fellow big*ts can do no shit about it.

Oh! But I disagree grin

There's loads and loads of shyte we can do about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Breaking : Buhari's Imposter Has Been Caught (aminu Jibril Of Sudan) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.