Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle (1743 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / Facebook Plans On Massive Internet Connectivity In Rural Areas... / IDEAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Paulscholari(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2015
What Internet business can i do with #0,though i have massive internet bundle
ANY IDEA ?
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by redcliff: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Just keep viewing all the pictures on gooogle images and money would be entering ur naija bank account. Silly quwstion
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by 1k001(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Paulscholari:
What Internet business can i do with #0,though i have massive internet bundle
ANY IDEA ?

You have a massive internet bundle, i suggest using it to learn. Go to youtube and learn about anything you want. If you are really into technology i suggest learning some programming. You can then leverage your learning to provide some sort of service either online or physically.

1 Like

Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Emeca: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2015
What amt of bundle are u talking abt?

I have some ideas.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Paulscholari(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
redcliff:
Just keep viewing all the pictures on gooogle images and money would be entering ur naija bank account. Silly quwstion
if you don't have anything good in your head to contribute, why not just shut up
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Paulscholari(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
4.5 + gigs
Emeca:
What amt of bundle are u talking abt?

I have some ideas.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Paulscholari(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2015
1k001:

You have a massive internet bundle, i suggest using it to learn. Go to youtube and learn about anything you want. If you are really into technology i suggest learning some programming. You can then leverage your learning to provide some sort of service either online or physically.
God bless you jaree
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Emeca: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Paulscholari:
4.5 + gigs

i hope its not d MTN night plan with bonus. U cant go far with that except u get it free.

Anyways, I'd suggest

1. youtube + adsense.
2. Youtube + clickbank
3. Sell info products on classifieds
4. Fiverr

for youtube, change your location or IP to United States so your videos gets better rate per views or buying traffic.

For fiverr, offer ur skills as a gig.

Making money online has a steep learning curve so dont expect miracles overnight.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by redcliff: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Paulscholari:
if you don't have anything good in your head to contribute, why not just shut up

Silly comment
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Danyl(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
how can one change his location oR IP to US?
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by lilwayneme(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Emeca:

i hope its not d MTN night plan with bonus. U cant go far with that except u get it free.

Anyways, I'd suggest

1. youtube + adsense.
2. Youtube + clickbank
3. Sell info products on classifieds
4. Fiverr

for youtube, change your location or IP to United States so your videos gets better rate per views or buying traffic.

For fiverr, offer ur skills as a gig.

Making money online has a steep learning curve so dont expect miracles overnight.
I will appreciate it if you enlighten us more about the system you just talked about, I seem to be interested ...please I want to learn from you...please
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by pass111(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Have you heard about tsu
try it out; its a social network that pays and shares it's revenue with users... although it requires patience and dedication
its pretty cool
check my signature
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Emeca: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
lilwayneme:
I will appreciate it if you enlighten us more about the system you just talked about, I seem to be interested ...please I want to learn from you...please

I will when I have time. Be a lil patient.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Paulscholari(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Waiting patiently
Emeca:

Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by bizhub: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
You can generate over N10,000 to N15,000 daily from info-marketing and fiverr..Depending on your content and gigs..Contact 08167566759 for training or step by step guide e-book and dvds etc

1 Like

Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Ben1975(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hi

Affiliate marketing and info products have by far made the most online business people money

Find a product on a topic you really love, make sure that product is very good and that you would promote it even if you were not going to get paid for it.
Create a blog put the affiliate links in it then find like minded groups on social media or other blogs and discuss it.

Don't pick a product just to make money because, people don't like being sold to and if the content on your blog smells like sales copy you won't get sales.

If you need more help just let me know

Sincerely

Ben Ajose

1 Like

Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by lilwayneme(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Emeca:

and I'll be looking forward to it sir
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by webincomeplus(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Paulscholari, just download the free ebook in my signature, and you'll get all the basic information you need on how to make money online here in Nigeria.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by ultrazone(m): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2015
qwe
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by ehisdan(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
ultrazone:
Blogging and affiliate marketing.
Bros pla lay more emphasy on this.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by dav8id(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi

Affiliate marketing and info products have bar far made the most online business people money

Find a product on a topic you really love, make sure that product is very good and that you would promote it even if you were not going to get paid for it.
Create a blog put the affiliate links in it then find like minded groups on social media or other blogs and discuss it.

Don't pick a product just to make money because, people don't like being sold to and if the the content on your blog smells like sales copy you won't get sales.

If you need more help just let me know

Sincerely

Ben

well said...there is a particular product that is making the real cash and that product has to do with traffic ....it.sold very hot.
Re: What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle by Ben1975(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2015
There are two types of ventures you can engage in that will never go out of fashion:

Genuine work from home money making opportunities (that are free)
Traffic services sending visitors to the websites of paying subscribers

People will always need to make money and businesses will always need paying clients. These to ventures are ever green.

If you learn your trade well you will never be short of clientele.

Ben

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy / Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports / Life Threatening Calls Have Flooded My Phone After My Interview On The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.