Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

IDEAS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IDEAS (4030 Views)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDEAS by answerspls: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
BIZ IDEAS
Re: IDEAS by 4stylz: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
answerspls:
pls i need ideas on bizs i can do. pls realistic things and not things that are just difficult to do or start. thanks to all. it must not be biz it could also be an investment e.g fixed deposit but a better than fixed deposit. thanks all

Your location matters
Re: IDEAS by answerspls: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
answerspls:
pls i need ideas on bizs i can do. pls realistic things and not things that are just difficult to do or start. thanks to all. it must not be biz it could also be an investment e.g fixed deposit but a better than fixed deposit. thanks all
Re: IDEAS by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2015
The right question here should be what can't you do...you understand me? I know the ambivalence that goes with having resources at hand and no business in mind, but just take a hard look around you, there must be answers lurking in places.
Re: IDEAS by kernel501: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Fishery can give you 100% your capital in just four months and three weeks. Am good at that, l use local feed majorly. You will chose your location as well as buy needed materials, l will give you the service.
Re: IDEAS by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2015
kernel501:
Fishery can give you 100% your capital in just four months and three weeks. Am good at that, l use local feed majorly. You will chose your location as well as buy needed materials, l will give you the service.

What is your location man? Am working on this real good fish feed formulation, i think the price would be nice.
Re: IDEAS by kernel501: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
engrkenny:

What is your location man? Am working on this real good fish feed formulation, i think the price would be nice.

Lagos...
Re: IDEAS by kernel501: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
engrkenny:

Lagos... Do you want us to partner?
Re: IDEAS by ebennick: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
kernel501:

be wise enough bro don't dash your money out oooooo . scamer plenty oooooo

3 Likes

Re: IDEAS by kernel501: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
ebennick:

be wise enough bro don't dash your money out oooooo . scamer plenty oooooo

Mine own is expatriate, while the investor comes with materials.
Re: IDEAS by smartdebiz(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2015
answerspls:
You did not specify whether online or offline biz. If online, contact me on 08165498163
Re: IDEAS by sumanlab(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
My man if u can buy a plot of land @ Ido Area in ibadan here with just little change to start a small scale business like,(poultry&farming) If u have interest call me...08050884003 0r mail..sulaiman_alabi@ymail.com
Re: IDEAS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
kernel501:

Am in the East, that doesn't mean we can't work together when I make a headway, maybe you can leave me ur email Bro, thanks a lot.
Re: IDEAS by kernel501: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
engrkenny:

Am in the East, that doesn't mean we can't work together when I make a headway, maybe you can leave me ur email Bro, thanks a lot.

Check there my phone number is there, thanks.
Re: IDEAS by sessypgm(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
@Kernel501
i Saw ur post on how or what u can do with 500k,if u realy want to invest ,there is where u cant invest ur money (business)but my advise is u must have knowledge of it,dont allow to be pushed to invest in anything.if u dont mind i have some question to ask u b4 u do anything.can u give me ur line or u send it to my mail.
Re: IDEAS by Liamm(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2015
answerspls:
lend me 400k and I'll pay you with 20% interest within 4 months

Pm me for T&C
Re: IDEAS by answerspls: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
answerspls:
More contributions pls
Re: IDEAS by 5tss(f): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Invest in first grade uk /US wears and make good profit.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.For example if u buy a dress bale(250pieces)for 85k and you sell each gown for 1k each,that means if you sell the whole 250 pieces, the total will be 250k then you now deduct your capital(85k) from the 250k,the remaining balance is your profit and even if you were unable to sell all the 250pieces,let's say you sell like 150pieces then you times it by 1k, that is 150k.Do the calculation yourself and see how much you gain.its a very lucrative biz, silent investment and also a biz anybody can delve into without stress because there are ready buyers for it because of its cheapness and quality.Give it a trial and you will never regret.There is also another one called creme de la creme, they are 90% brand new wears mixture of male, female and children wears packed in 25kg sack.its 70k.for more info call/watsapp 08063238801

1 Like

Re: IDEAS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
you can give me 10k

1 Like

Re: IDEAS by answerspls: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2016
answerspls:
Re: IDEAS by answerspls: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=answerspls post=42479406][/quote]
Re: IDEAS by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Invest it , or consult a business consultant for business ideas for a token.

Naira land will scam you.

Seeking for a business consultant, kindly inform me, then I will refer you to the one I used.
Re: IDEAS by ada2604(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
5tss:
Invest in first grade uk /US wears and make good profit.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.For example if u buy a dress bale(250pieces)for 85k and you sell each gown for 1k each,that means if you sell the whole 250 pieces, the total will be 250k then you now deduct your capital(85k) from the 250k,the remaining balance is your profit and even if you were unable to sell all the 250pieces,let's say you sell like 150pieces then you times it by 1k, that is 150k.Do the calculation yourself and see how much you gain.its a very lucrative biz, silent investment and also a biz anybody can delve into without stress because there are ready buyers for it because of its cheapness and quality.Give it a trial and you will never regret.There is also another one called creme de la creme, they are 90% brand new wears mixture of male, female and children wears packed in 25kg sack.its 70k.for more info call/watsapp 08063238801
pls were are u based?, am kinda interested, I will be relocating to akwaibom soon and will want to start somtin and ur idea seem nice, pls any more secret to d business?
Re: IDEAS by Marioplus(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nothing good comes easy just open your mind to be trained. There is a lucrative business you can start with 500k and be sure of your outcome at any point of the month. Call 08034220713 or email: ochibuogwu5@gmail. com
Re: IDEAS by Venzal: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
500k?

Not Bad.

From what I can deduce from your post, you to
start something that can fetch your recurrent
passive income.

If you are interested in doing business online, I'd
suggest you go into Kindle Publishing Biz on Amazon.

You are not going to need up to that 500k to start.

Just outsource your books to be written by some
professional freelance writers. Get someone to
design eye-catching book kindle book covers
and you are good to go.

If you do this right, you can create a monthly
cash flow of AT LEAST $1k from this within
a couple of months (all in passive income).

#My2cents
Re: IDEAS by Venzal: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Onyeokauchenna:
Invest it , or consult a business consultant for business ideas for a token.

Naira land will scam you.

Seeking for a business consultant, kindly inform me, then I will refer you to the one I used.
"Nairaland will scam you" looks like you are saying everyone on the NL business section are scammers?

Yet you are asking him to "kindly inform" you. What makes you less of a scammer than the rest of Nairaland? undecided

2 Likes

Re: IDEAS by 5tss(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
ada2604:

pls were are u based?, am kinda interested, I will be relocating to akwaibom soon and will want to start somtin and ur idea seem nice, pls any more secret to d business?
lagos ajao estate.call/watsapp 08063238801 and lets discuss
Re: IDEAS by ponti93(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Venzal:
500k?
Not Bad.
From what I can deduce from your post, you to start something that can fetch your recurrent passive income.
If you are interested in doing business online, I'd suggest you go into Kindle Publishing Biz on Amazon.
You are not going to need up to that 500k to start.
Just outsource your books to be written by some professional freelance writers. Get someone to design eye-catching book kindle book covers and you are good to go.
If you do this right, you can create a monthly cash flow of AT LEAST $1k from this within a couple of months (all in passive income).
#My2cents
I got three books bt I haven't earned anytin, hw do you make sales?
Re: IDEAS by Venzal: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
ponti93:

I got three books bt I haven't earned anytin, hw do you make sales?
There could be a million and one reasons why you are not making sales with your books on KDP.

Firstly, what training did you go through before launching into the KDP platform? Didn't such training teach you effective marketing techniques for KDP success?

Secondly, what niche are you into? Did you research thoroughly the niche(s) to know if it(they) are profitable niches? What kind of books are you selling - are people in NEED of such books?

I could reel out a long list of questions that might possibly give you a clue as to what you are doing wrong, bro.

I am currently trying to do a tutorial on KDP here on NL. You can go over to this thread that I have created to start with => https://www.nairaland.com/2985919/how-make-1000-above-monthly

Or you could click on the link in my signature and download the free report I have written that details some beastly marketing tips and strategies on Kindle Publishing.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is A Change Of Name Publication Necessary? / Nestle Nigeria Plc Released Its Unaudited Third-quarter Earnings. / Forex Trading: Profitable Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.