Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (34964 Views)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / The Three Changes Nigeria Needs, By Muhammadu Buhari / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by ionsman: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Good
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Good one general. But its okay, uve been voted in. Its better to just wait until uve been sworn in first b4 making plans. Don't coubt ur eggs b4 dey r laid.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by loomer: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Boko don almost die finish and by the end of the year dem go finish
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by nerodenero: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2015
I would match promise with action from May 29. Fingers crossed and watching with keen interest.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari you better learn to keep silent and let your action(s) speak louder... my own 1 kobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
waiting for may29
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by midolian(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:
For me, this is it:

"My administration, which will take office on May 29, will act differently – indeed it is the very reason we have been elected. This must begin with honesty as to whether the Chibok girls can be rescued. Currently their whereabouts remain unknown. We do not know the state of their health or welfare, or whether they are even still together or alive. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them: to do so would be to offer unfounded hope, only to compound the grief if, later, we find we cannot match such expectation. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my government will do everything in its power to bring them home".

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by allanphash7(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
In baba i trust

With GMB administration irorun dee

Dose seeking for d fruith of d womb shall smile
Dose seeking for partners shall find deir missing bone
Dose seeking for job shall definately get their desired job
Dose seeking for admision nna ehn dat ine na small tin
America will be Nigerian with visa
Lagos go turn dubai
PH go turn bahama
Kano go turn London
God bless buhari
God bless Federal Government of Nigeria
God bless me
God bless you
God bless Nairaland
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by phayvoursky(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

How is it Buhari's problem if media houses choose to concentrate their attention on him?

Would you have preferred he kept silent when asked questions so that he appears as clueless as Jonathan?

Go and read the "48 laws of power". Then you'd know a leader ought not to voice out anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by ib2015: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
It has started. The man hasnt even been sworn in an my impatient country men have started complaining.
Make the man no talk again?
Should he not explain how he wants to go about this expected change?

Abeg, give this administration till mid2017 before una judge am.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by skullbaba: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
That what I called leadership. He is already telling the military gear up for a real fight but this time around with direction. A leader must takes responsibilty on many front, first he must takes responsiblity of the past whether good or bad, GEJ was a product of the BAD past but he never admitted it, in a sane country he can never be a councillor but for the grace of OBJ who imposes him and UMY on us. GEJ want to enjoy the goods in governance and not the bads. A leader must take responsiblity to all bad that happen in his administration and his inability to clean his precessor mess. Buhari job now is to clean GEJ mess and take the nation a step forward with a clear direction cos now we are lost in the wilderness and we have been trecking in it for the last 40yrs. May God help sai buhari may God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by unclejb2(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Pls Buhari should bear in mind that after May29, we will start protesting and chanting Buhari bring out your girls.... #Buharibringoutyourgirls. no more #Bringbackourgirls angry shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Do you realize you are embarrassing yourself on a public forum undecided
you were the one embarrassing yourself not him ...

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by unclejb2(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2015
skullbaba:
That what I called leadership. He is already telling the military gear up for a real fight but this time around with direction. A leader must takes responsibilty on many front, first he must takes responsiblity of the past whether good or bad, GEJ was a product of the BAD past but he never admitted it, in a sane country he can never be a councillor but for the grace of OBJ who imposes him and UMY on us. GEJ want to enjoy the goods in governance and not the bads. A leader must take responsiblity to all bad that happen in his administration and his inability to clean his precessor mess. Buhari job now is to clean GEJ mess and take the nation a step forward with a clear direction cos now we are lost in the wilderness and we have been trecking in it for the last 40yrs. May God help sai buhari may God save Nigeria
Which fight are u talking about here? the one he probably started that GEJ has almost finished.

5 Likes

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2015
unclejb2:
Pls Buhari should bear in mind that after May29, we will start protesting and chanting Buhari bring out your girls.... #Buharibringoutyourgirls. no more #Bringbackourgirls angry shocked
yes you got it right

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by 9jagoodman: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS MAN IS BEGINNING TO TALK TOO MUCH.

NA EMPTY KPANGOLO DE MAKE NOISE PASS

Is he actually the one talking or the same people that put him there by talking.
looking at the BIG responsibilities ahead, Buhari is suppose to be in the thinking kitchen, not parlor talking.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Titan5g: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Engrtemmy:
Buhari seems to be talking too much

Your CCTV, DSTV or intercom just stopped working or you need a fresh installation? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you

Are you sure its him talking? I think people are making up the stories
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Boss13: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS MAN IS BEGINNING TO TALK TOO MUCH.

NA EMPTY KPANGOLO DE MAKE NOISE PASS

A real leader assures and reassures his subjects. This is what he is trying to do rather than keep quiet.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
korel9:
This guy's cluelessness will be worse undecided

GEJ supporters just take a seat and tell your elder man GEJ to learn.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Andromalius: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
I was gonna say whats up with the sudden super criticism on everything Buhari says then i realized the ldiots that are forming 'critics' are the former band of GEJ apologists that still have nothing better to do with their lives, and they're not even up to 50 combined yet they spam threads with almost 10 comments each.

So they now have resorted to posting lies and conspiracy theories and complaining about everything he says or intends to do and the must funniest of all is how this ldiots are actually telling us what their demands and expectations are? and I'm like Really ?! 90% of their so called expectations are stuff GEJ couldn't do or didn't wanna do and yet they supported him with their lives so pls do us a favor and shove your expectations and 'criticisms' up your ass.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari remember that whatever you say or insinuate will be use against you in the court of law. ...

#1 to 1$

6 Likes

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by odinko: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Engrtemmy:
Buhari seems to be talking too much

Your CCTV, DSTV or intercom just stopped working or you need a fresh installation? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you
you should focus more on your business. Don't let politics ruin your business. Thanks.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Arysexy(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Which one is previous government? Has He been sworn in?

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by mightycrown1(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
[size=18pt] WE SHALL LEAD [/size]
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
you were the one embarrassing yourself not him ...
Ok

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Yeeyo: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
U dn hv 2 wst ur tym on planin hw 2 crush, jst tell thm 2 stop since is ur organisatn .......

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by gloriabisong: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2015
How boko no go stop no b them them

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by kunle75(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Do you realize you are embarrassing yourself on a public forum undecided

please educate him well,sometimes i don't why some people cant just read and pass by .SMH
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
prince3009:
This guy has not said anything meaningful here.

And am i the only one who noticed this...

Please when was the military sent to Southern Nigeria to quell dissent? I thought the major concentration of the military has always been within the North-East axis?

That is what happens when someone has lived in an environment where the smell of cow dung has infected the atmosphere. You begin to reason like a mad man and say rubbish. Those cows buhari is rearing is a big problem

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by thefakestan: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Thank you Pastor Professor Osibanjo for this nice write up nicely penned down for the "Dauradullard"

I like you, history will tell.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2015
I feel this chibok girls issue is staged! 270 girls writing physics in the north? Even special certain in the south hardly have such number of students writing just physics. Secondly, how come they took only the students and no teacher?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.