Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (34962 Views)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / The Three Changes Nigeria Needs, By Muhammadu Buhari / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by dealslip(f): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
sokera:
okay but why was GEJ so clueless to allow his enemy discredit his government ? A president of a Country should be the head of the country , He was just too weak for a country like NIGERIA. Reason why he was voted out ...

I quite agree with some of your points. Do you know what it means to be sleeping with your enemy. Pray you don't have an enemy within in your organisation or a fifth columnist. You voted him out based on facts presented to you but you don't have the truth. Factis different from truth.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by tuniski: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
ib2015:
It has started. The man hasnt even been sworn in an my impatient country men have started complaining.
Make the man no talk again?
Should he not explain how he wants to go about this expected change?

Abeg, give this administration till mid2017 before una judge am.

we will not give him one day! He is a miracle worker and miracles we expect from MAY 29th!!!
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by tinacrl01(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Engrtemmy:
Buhari seems to be talking too much

Your CCTV, DSTV or intercom just stopped working or you need a fresh installation? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you

A FULL AT 20 IS A FULL FOR LIFE
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

I could but you might enjoy it embarassed angry
In the name of the Queen! I dare you grin
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by sheyee(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Naija for life.
when GEJ is not talking they said he is clueless and daft...now GMB is talking u are saying he talks too much.
Watching on HD.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by yemolz: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Our president elect, we'll like to see more of actions rather than 'I or we would' Nigerian politicians are known for. God bless Nigeria.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by thunderrider: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
dealslip:
The Chibokgirls were kidnapped no doubt but not under the circumstances that we are made to believe. Those girls are not with BH, they were used to discredit GEJs Government. It has been achieved and they would be released admist drama, frenzy, propaganda and lies. US supported Buhari and will be the ones to train our army thus giving them more information about our army and intelligence. We need to brace up especially where the likes of Tinubu are suspected CIA assets.

I hope we can all face the truth and work sincerely to correct the wrongs done in our quest for power
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

In the name of the Queen! I dare you grin
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Hidentity:
The president-elect should consider addressing our orientation too. Charity has the reputation of beginning from home. Stephen R. Covey once said that a small leak can sink a great ship. Our nation seems to concern itself with what people have become than how they become that and why? The two questions go to the issue of orientation. As much as I would like to hold that insurgence has no hiding place in our revered religions, 'fanatism' can lead to abusing the goals of our religions.

I have seen a Christian family where even in the presence of their young children, they made a prayer point that 'MAY GOD NOT ALLOW A NON-CHRISTIAN BECOME THE LEADER OF NIGERIA.' It is that bad! Those innocent children would have questions but they won't ask. Are Muslims short of humans or leaders? They grow up in resentment of their friends on the other side and it festers into a bigger problem like this. It is not one sided, I also met people who were Muslims and they went on telling me how Islam forbids them from voting a non-muslim even if he is better than their brothers. As much as I do not believe this spurious stand point, I am not unaware of unsuspecting people who would buy this idea and sell it to naive people.

Out religions are like moral classes- they seek to preach that fairness is the key. That key is embracing the next man irrespective of status, religion, tongue or ideologies. When we embrace the next man despite the diversities, we have the key to open God's heart. In the evolutionary ladder, the formation of a child goes thus- human, nationality, Tribe and then religion. So, humanity outclasses whatever it is that we hold. Why should the less important factors like nationality, tribe and religion make us punish others?

The fastest route to winning God's heart is not the route to the Church, Mosque or Shrine, it is the route to doing good to the next man irrespective of the diversities. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Nupe, Efik, Ibiobio, Ijaw etc may not come under the umbrella of Islam or Christianity but they sure pass for Humans. The realization of this and understanding of it would go a long way. So, let parents instill proper discipline and fair orientation in their children because one day, they would need to exhibit that orientation.

Please if you meet those Muslims, please give this verse to them.

"Alif, Lam, Mee
The Byzantines(Christian Empire) have been defeated;
In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.
Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers(Muslims) will rejoice;
In the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful." Quran 30:1-5

This significant battle was fought between the Byzantines and the Persians, the Muslims prayed for the victory of the Christians. When the Christians won the battle, the Muslims rejoiced. The reason was because, the Christians are the nearest in belief to the Muslims! So with this, scholars have concluded that there is no harm in 'voting' a Christian to power.

My family and I all voted for Jonathan in 2011 thinking he'd favor Nigerians, but reverse was the case. So we switched to Buhari! grin

Islam is against tribalism, racism, etc. It doesn't support any thing that ends with "ism".

1 Like

Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by dealslip(f): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
thunderrider:

I hope we can all face the truth and work sincerely to correct the wrongs done in our quest for power

Until we learn to read between the lines, propaganda, sensationalism and blackmail will be used to manipulate a typically impulsive and amnestic people.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
remirez07:
yes his bois
I'm lost grin
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by korel9: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
pcguru1:

GEJ supporters just take a seat and tell your elder man GEJ to learn.

You're talking to GMB's eldest son o cheesy
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by korel9: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
alsina:

I don't blame u, had mother known u will turn to be this daft, ur mother would have aborted u.

God punish you, your clan and anybody that picks side with you. Ediot element.

I wonder how your prostitute of a mother made the mistake of letting u live.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by championeh(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Sugar mummy still dey? Don't worry we would create employment soon
Hot6468:
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by skullbaba: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
unclejb2:
Which fight are u talking about here? the one he probably started that GEJ has almost finished.
GEJ want to fight a war without getting his hand stained. After 6yrs of Boko haram how many top military officers have been charged, how many top boko haram member has been arrested and charged, what is the direction of the military, what is development on the chibok gals ?the questions are countless, you can't fight a war without direction
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by gambus007(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Alfamann:
GMB : Genetically Modified Buffon
ur family title?
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by abuRevelatus(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
i sincerely pray for this man.. And i appeal to all Nigerians to do thesame... "woe is He that put His trust in a man"
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
lipsrsealed

Wait for it

kiss
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by ib2015: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
tuniski:
we will not give him one day! He is a miracle worker and miracles we expect from MAY 29th!!!

LOL!!
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by xammy(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Engrtemmy:
Buhari seems to be talking too much

Your CCTV, DSTV or intercom just stopped working or you need a fresh installation? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you

na person DSTV and pikin you want to come carry.... kidnapper
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Wait for it

kiss
Honey, I must not let these politicians know my weakness, around here I am firm and tough!

Sai Buhari grin grin grin
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Honey, I must not let these politicians know my weakness, around here I am firm and tough!

Sai Buhari grin grin grin

Sorry lipsrsealed

Sai what he said grin
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Sorry lipsrsealed

Sai what he said grin
Buhari Buhari Buhari All the way! grin

That accent of yours no wan leave my head o grin
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Buhari Buhari Buhari All the way! grin

That accent of yours no wan leave my head o grin

Shshsh toughen up angry

They're watching grin

(aaaah let me whisper in ur ear kiss)
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by dondo83(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
prince3009:
This guy has not said anything meaningful here.

And am i the only one who noticed this...

Please when was the military sent to Southern Nigeria to quell dissent? I thought the major concentration of the military has always been within the North-East axis?

was there no boko haram when Jonathan decided to flood lagos with soldiers during occupy nigeria? Do you know how many stop and search points we have nationwide? how many of these stop and search has been successful? Rather than intimidate d public buhari will send the soldiers to affected areas and rely on intelligence gathering from the other peaceful areas in nigeria
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by topas100(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Sai Buhari! Talking tough. Ride on GMB!
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by dondo83(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

Go and read the "48 laws of power". Then you'd know a leader ought not to voice out anyhow.
Our previous leaders has suffered us that we only see or hear from them during may 1st, oct 1st and if there is a coup that citizens like you dont understand how a leader should perform. Google about Uk prime minister david cameron or obama then you will know buhari is doing the right thing. By talking about his plans he wants to be held accountable and also carry the nation along on how he will run his government. As he speaks it will help the citizen understand better and also frown at any policy we feel is not good enough. that is how government runs unlike jonathan that does noting and most of his policies we get to find out on the pages of newspapers.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by kaboninc(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
My advice to Buhari is this:
“I don’t think it’s good for the country to have a former president undermine a current president; I think it’s bad for the presidency for that matter,” - President George W. Bush Jnr.
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by Decentdamsel(f): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba,u don talk too much abeg,e neva reach 1 month since dem elect u,u don talk pass pesin wey dey office 4 a year...abeg cool down May 29 go soon reach so u can fulfill all dis I will,I will...en by d way I hope say u gt wand
Re: How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard by petermichaels(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
And dey kip askn him questions so he culd talk trash,and he kips talkn and talkn nt known dey ar getn points 4rm wat he says. And d pple around him ar 2dumb 2 c dis,until it bck fires dey wil bgin 2shout scam!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Sokoto State (More Pictures And Video) / Okorocha Emerges Worst Governor In South-East - SBCHRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.