Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving (42710 Views)

Ex-bba Housemate Zainab Sheriff Shares More Nude Photos From Her Maternity Shoot / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) / Maternity Style! Kim Kardashian & Her Tiny Baby Bump In Tight Dress Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by omarhlichanwa: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
So this whole body kud be covered? Hmmmm! Thank God fr marriage,thank God fr the gift of been pregnant.hope twill continue sha?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Been.... Being...... Take note
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Dotunwa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
So u fit dress like a decent lady? Prego sef!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by gebest: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
her bosom don big, it use to be very small.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by prettyrosiemua(f): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by micktoxin(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
Been pregnant never looked this beautiful!

Tiwa Savage is one celebrity that knows how to step out in style and she’s not even letting pregnancy hold her back at all.

http://goldrushnews247.com/pregnant-beautiful-tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-maternity-style-and-were-loving-it-photos/
I swear this woman is overrated. What do you lots find attractive about her
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Crixina(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
For some reason,I don't like that her gown,is either it would have looked better on a different body or tiwa is not just wearing it well.

Just my opinion though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Missyetty(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pregnancy really fit her, wish her a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by redcliff: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:
lipsrsealed So pregnancy has finally made her dress modestly.....I wish she'll give birth to many children so she'll be dressing modestly

Modest*
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Heffalump(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oya, com do that your shakara swag make I see. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, wishing her safe delivery.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:
lipsrsealed So pregnancy has finally made her dress modestly.....I wish she'll give birth to many children so she'll be dressing modestly
True Talk bro! Pregnancy good oooooo... Making our ladies dress responsible..

imagine how gorgeous she looks

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by damrmd02(f): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow..Tiwa you look gorgeous,wish you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by datone: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na canine style Tiwa go like well well ooo....
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Maximus85(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cos I'm wanted, cos I'm wanted. I pray she shows her video of shame to her child.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Krisddon: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Every time Tiwa this, Tiwa that.
Them dey advertise pregnancy? Abi na Jesus she wan born??
Make I see Tiwa pishure here again with the fruit of T-bliz, I to Titi the Op!
I be her fan sha, e dey pain me say T-bliz win me for this cos I don dey arrange how I wan take yarn her, next thing wey I hear be say T-bliz don get her already, now see the result.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Adekunlemoyo: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
use ur sense,u shld no op use the d same picture took 4rm omawumi baby shower
Motolank:
The same cloth she wore to omawunmi s baby shower shocked, same baby shower picture, making front page about six times ...lol

Those mods

very soon, It will be Tonto getting into shower and getting out

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Adekunlemoyo: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Crixina:
For some reason,I don't like that her gown,is either it would have looked better on a different body or tiwa is not just wearing it well.

Just my opinion though.
Bros keep ur opinion to ursef,it doesnt count hia joor...she is biutiful
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
How many times will tiwa savage's baby bump make front page? Mstchew
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Mariojane(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
thank God she didnt not hold her tummy in dis pix as usual.

why did she hang blue,yellow,black nd white pen in front of her dress?

just kidding ooo grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by bintaikeji1: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scholarship Offer available,
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply Now: http://scholarship117c..com
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by sauceTDA(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hope it's a boy undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by adellam16(f): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
So cos she is pregnant she is quarelling with bra?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by MEAH77: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
LordCenturion:
Oh boy, her milk don big o,.... shockedshockedshockedshocked

I'm telling you. Na Nunu milk full there
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Motolank: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Adekunlemoyo:
use ur sense,u shld no op use the d same picture took 4rm omawumi baby shower
Monkey?
Who asked you question?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by tigonana: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dat her husband try o,I just dey imagin hw d bleeping go be like.chaii I dey dream of dis tiwa,wettin I go do.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
dahdah:
Safe delivery, But pregnancy sha , She will now have a sagging breast
shoro niyen? undecided
so because of sagging boobs, u might not want ur wify to give birth for you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by serege(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:
omoh see as her booby Don huge.
as in enn...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by braintext(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chosen1984:

True Talk bro! Pregnancy good oooooo... Making our ladies dress responsible..

imagine how gorgeous she looks

Yeah she looks decent and gorgeous wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Crixina(f): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Adekunlemoyo:

Bros keep ur opinion to ursef,it doesnt count hia joor...she is biutiful
wink wink wink
Mr Tiwa savage!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by braintext(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
redcliff:

Modest*

Thanks smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by sherif4owo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Safe delivery wishes ...

Nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
micktoxin:

I swear this woman is overrated. What do you lots find attractive about her

She is very beautiful especially without make up, ever seen her without make-up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Lihle Lee Ndelu For Tips Exposure / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.