Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2429 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by hazel01(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: .. by falconey(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
what insolence! We call them OLOSHO now @op.

@topic that's just men for you we have this uncontrolable sex urge( some do control it).

1 Like

Re: .. by jaybee3(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:

Why do guys actually enjoy sleeping with prostitutes and is sex the only thing a relationship is about?.

I don't but I would imagine the reason can’t be far from the fact that it offers them no emotional investment.

Sex isn't the only thing in a relationship but it's one of the things that can help strengthen the bond
Re: .. by meimoks(f): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
I

Reserve

My

Comment

1 Like

Re: .. by vhickky(f): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
na wa......
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
What guys?

What are you saying?

How many guys have you met that enjoy having paid sex?

Stay away from your ex.
He is not your boyfriend.

And he is certainly not good for you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:
What guys?

What are you saying?

How many guys have you met that enjoy having paid sex?

Stay away from your ex.
He is not your boyfriend.

And he is certainly not good for you.
angry sad
Re: .. by 2dice(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
You are a virgin and you are dating abi..
When konji catch your Guy...and he decide to cheat
you gonna be blaming the poor boy shey?

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
angry sad

What's wrong?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
What I read;

Bla bla bla I'm a virgin bla bla bla...

Nice Ad OP. undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Women nawa ohh. Get laid with their men na wahala, you visit call girls to reduce tension na also wahala. Then they come up with the usual crap that is a relationship all about sex. Like what the hell do these people really want.

2 Likes

Re: .. by ivyT(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:
You are a virgin and you are dating abi..
When konji catch your Guy...and he decide to cheat
you gonna be blaming the poor boy shey?

Don't deviate
Don't derail
undecided
Re: .. by ivyT(f): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Women nawa ohh. Get laid with their men na wahala, you visit call girls to reduce tension na also wahala. Then they come up with the usual crap that is a relationship all about sex. Like what the hell do these people want.

Smh
cldnt u come up with something berrra
*I don't want ur brain _part or whole anymore
undecided
Re: .. by Bwon(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:
I and my boyfriend had a misunderstanding and we broke up...But Sometimes we talk to each other and chat, Though Sometimes we end up insulting each other during d early stage of the break up, 2 months after the break up we were civil to each other and actually became good friends, and it was still kinda obvious we still had feelings for each other...
recently talks of reconciliation we made and from there I got to know he had been sleeping with prostitutes during the period we were broken up and he was non remorseful, he was even blaming me for his act....I was shocked because he was a good guy before, he has completely changed and started drinking, and now visiting prostitutes,he even talks to me disrespectfully now and told me to travel down to his place So he can have sex with me then we can reconcile, knowing fully well I am a virgin.....
Why do guys actually enjoy sleeping with prostitutes and is sex the only thing a relationship is about?.
opo1
Re: .. by ronald4lif(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
ivyT:

Smh
cldnt u come up with something berrra
*I don't want ur brain _part or whole anymore
undecided

Eyah, that hurts. tongue

Abeg comot jare, trouble maker.
angry
Re: .. by 2dice(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
ivyT:

Don't deviate
Don't derail
undecided
am simply yarning her the Coco...
Don't tell m you an enemy of Progress

1 Like

Re: .. by dulux07(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Relationship is not all abt sex. It depends on d basis of d relationship n mindset. stay away rm d guy.

1 Like

Re: .. by dulux07(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Whats wrong with her being a virgin, undecided n who says virgin cant date. Na wa for una, thumbs up my dear, dont let any1 discourage or pollute u, jst because ur diff n unique.
Re: .. by Ruttashobolwa(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Before knowing why some times we sleep with prostitutes...you should go and have blood test..for HIV/AIDS..

Back to topic..sleeping with prostitutes actually done by those guys whose fear women,whose cant have access of them,those whose think if you dont have enough money you cant get good woman because some of prostitute are cheap!

There so many reasons by those are few to mention
Re: .. by 25omega(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:
I and my boyfriend had a misunderstanding and we broke up...But Sometimes we talk to each other and chat, Though Sometimes we end up insulting each other during d early stage of the break up, 2 months after the break up we were civil to each other and actually became good friends, and it was still kinda obvious we still had feelings for each other...
recently talks of reconciliation we made and from there I got to know he had been sleeping with prostitutes during the period we were broken up and he was non remorseful, he was even blaming me for his act....I was shocked because he was a good guy before, he has completely changed and started drinking, and now visiting prostitutes,[/b]he even talks to me disrespectfully [b]now and told me to travel down to his place So he can have sex with me then we can reconcile, knowing fully well I am a virgin.....

bold number 1: you were broken up and he owes you no explanation of his sexual actions
bold number 2: He is finally showing you his trueself
bold number 3: Sleeping with a prostitute doesn't make you a good or bad guy. society frowns on prostitution but it has been around since...
bold number 4: Who said he wasn't drinking before? why are you still talking about getting back together if he is still seeing prostitutes?
bold number 5:was this guy a virgin before? because it seems like sex has driven him crazy. if you are a virgin and you know he is sleeping with prostitutes, then you have to make the choice to either stay with him or move on with your life.

Guys enjoy prostitutes because some men are driven by the thought of sex and the variety that comes with sleeping with different women with no emotional attachments. A relationship is not only based on sex but it is an important part of any relationship. ?You should stick to your virtues until marriage but never expect but, hope that you find a man who is either a virgin or at least not promiscuous.
Re: .. by ivyT(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Eyah, that hurts. tongue

Abeg comot jare, trouble maker.
angry

Me abi?
*uve stepped on d tail of d tigress already* grin
Re: .. by K9blunt(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
25omega:

bold number 1: you were broken up and he owes you no explanation of his sexual actions
bold number 3: Sleeping with a prostitute doesn't make you a good or bad guy. society frowns on prostitution but it has been around since...
bold number 4: Who said he wasn't drinking before? why are you still talking about getting back together if he is still seeing prostitutes?
bold number 5:was this guy a virgin before? because it seems like sex has driven him crazy. if you are a virgin and you know he is sleeping with prostitutes, then you have to make the choice to either stay with him or move on with your life.

Guys enjoy prostitutes because some men are driven by the thought of sex and the variety that comes with sleeping with different women with no emotional attachments. A relationship is not only based on sex but it is an important part of any relationship. ?You should stick to your virtues until marriage but never expect but, hope that you find a man who is either a virgin or at least not promiscuous.
I so despise you for typing my mind, how dare you! angry kidding lol

op you know what to do.
Re: .. by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
ivyT:

Me abi?
*uve stepped on d tail of d tigress already* grin

See who be tigress. cheesy

Who dash you the liver. wink
Re: .. by hazel01(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
25omega:

wow,Thanks a lot.....I really loved him, I wish he didn't choose this path....It's Such a pity
Re: .. by hazel01(f): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
K9blunt:
I so despise you for typing my mind, how dare you! angry kidding lol

op you know what to do.
Yes I do.....Maybe those prostitutes would give him happiness eventually

1 Like

Re: .. by help3852: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:
recently talks of reconciliation we made and from there I got to know he had been sleeping with prostitutes during the period we were broken up and he was non remorseful, he was even blaming me for his act....I was shocked because he was a good guy before, he has completely changed and started drinking, and now visiting prostitutes,he even talks to me disrespectfully now and told me to travel down to his place So he can have sex with me then we can reconcile, knowing fully well I am a virgin.....
Kindly change the topic of this thread.

Thanks. Just label it your man and prostitutes

On the other hand you guys have relationship issues, fronting his sexual life as a topic doesn't make sense.

If you want the relationship sort out other issues you have, else just leave him.

Love is a choice not this feeling and that feelings that you are writing all over here

1 Like

Re: .. by ademoladeji(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:
Vee kini?
Sai Mama

Re: .. by hazel01(f): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
ademoladeji:

Vee kini?
Sai Mama
Lol......u don't have to believe it, I care less about what u think of me.....just tell me Why u enjoy sleeping with prostitutes
Re: .. by ademoladeji(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
hazel01:
Lol......u don't have to believe it, I care less about what u think of me.....just tell me Why u enjoy sleeping with prostitutes
You're so high on seme^...
Prostitute kini? God forbid...
Btw, a guy myt find it less expensive n less stressful to fvck an Olosho... Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut / Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.