Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (55501 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Should Patronize Prostitutes/sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by habeeblai244(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(1) Number one Reason, It is a Sin. Wether you are christain or Muslim. Almighty Allah mention this in the Holly Quran. Adultry is a sin and any form of it. Involving in it is like you are disobeying God

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

(3) Wasteful spending: Why spending thousands on prostitute when you have wife at home. Use this money on your wife and even your kids. If you keep your wife in good shape, trust me any prostitute wont attract you.

(4) Spiritual Problem : You hardly know the prostitute you involve with. I dont really believe this, but i remember my Dad telling his friends how a co-worker contract spiritual problem through sex worker

(5) Family Outbreak : save your kid's future, How will your children or wife feel when they learnt you are visiting prostitute. The love the children have for thier father may reduce and even this may lead to family outbreak.

(6) This list is not complete. Pls add yours.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by CountDracula(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2016
U wan spoil market for olosho abi... In dis "hard" economy... Lol

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by StefanSalvatore: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Lyk it or not business must continue

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Oloshos are more honest than some wives! grin

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Penssuwa(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Family outbreak?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by lasisi69(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2016
shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari MAKA WHY?

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by sandrajazmin(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
1.You wil not go to heaven
2.Your children will follow suite
3.They will have babies for u and want
U to marry them
4. They will transfer spirits 2 u, cos some of
Them are diabolic and posessed
5. Set back will be urs
6.The moneyy u maintain nowadays sex workers with,
Can be used to buy a land
7. They will send u back 2 ur villa.
N.B there is no difference between olosho and
Runs gal

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Dandeson1(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by cold(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Penssuwa:
Family outbreak?
Lwkm. Is it an epidemic? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
2 years ago I had my first experience with Olosho.

I went just for adventure, as a teenager I just wanted to see a nakeed woman.

I gave the olosho N500, she removed her cloths, strip her pants and then, grabbed her phone from the corner of her bed.( All this while I was just there steering and lusting over her Camel Toe pussay).

to cut the long story short, I dint sleep with her... I just touched her Pussay, put on my cap back and there i left her .

My concience would have killed me if i had Sexxed a Prostitudee.

Team #Girlfriend puzzay. Team #One girl for life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by kevoh(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
While I do not advocate visiting prostitutes but if you guys are going to be coming out with all these silly lists, you best be coming out with solid points to buttress your argument.

All what the OP has posted is just watery argument. The only near salient point he managed to raise is the issue of STD. And even that point can easily be countered due to the fact that sex these days is rampant and basically most youths (Boyfriend + Girlfriend) are engaging in unsafe sex practices. Infact, a prostitute will absolutely demand for a condom (or provide one) eight out of ten times before sex than a girlfriend+boyfriend will.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by BruzMoney(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Oblitz(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
op which one be family outbreak?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by PresVA: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
It's just so disgusting. . Inserting your pri*k where like 20 other people have inserted that same day... hmmm embarassed embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by debque(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
ookk
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by opineflu(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Ashawo Strange women kills faster than aids! embarassed

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(Proverb 5:3-5)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by hotgunz(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
1.Am a christian
2.I go used condom
3.I go meet baba for soap
4.I never marry
5. I jst d joke ni

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by DGKN: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
U right

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Nos2,3 &4 tho
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Histrings08(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Give us something we don't know before... This is wack

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by jrupa(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
2016 gather beef full ground o...as Jazzy vz BaddoSneh own dun settle so na habeeblai244(OP) vz Prostitutes(OLOSHO) dei top chart now...

Una well done.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by samirus: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Fkhalifa(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
OLosho and runz dey happen even here on n.land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by leoweblinkblog(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by afelouz(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
This your points aint enough to chAnge peoples mind! grin cheesy

If you wanna spoil olosho's business then come
Prepared grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nimblemind(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Only true if you're speaking from experience.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Any girl taking more than one dick is an olosho.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Olosho's and their customers, would be like gerrahia!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.