Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (47608 Views)

Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by LeSaint(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Hehehehehe....dem don come come again ooooo....

They have started... grin grin grin

"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

.............Chinua Achebe.

Classic! I love that!
Pure genius, Achebe!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by rileyy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ondo in ilaje area, lagos n ogun . With or without crude oil, the yoruba race will be jst fine. The opportunity here are endless

Lemon12:
but Tinubu from southwast want to become petroleum minister.... Abi oil dey for any yoruba land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by rileyy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
They can never b satisFied, give them heaven and earth. Secession is the way fwd

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Masterclass32: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Igbo don suffer for this Naija. But we still dey, no shaking.

PROUDLY IGBO. wink
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Toktee:
what do you mean by inclusive goverment?
In 2011,it was northerners that put jonah in aso rock,do you forgot so soon the numbers of votes jonah got from kano,kaduna,katsina,sokoto,plateau,benue,nasarawa,taraba,adamawa etc,put that together,is more than the entire votes from the south,in returned,jonah rewarded such states for a job welldone.
How many votes gmb got from the entire south?
Because jonah accepted rukayatu that has translated to an inclusive government?
Rubbish,in democracy,winner takes it all,,,it is cos of hate that igbos especially found themselves where they are now.
You are blinded by whatever it is I dont know.
Certainly, GEJ got more votes in the north last time, but also GMB get the bulk of his 12million+ votes from the north.

Whatever you mean by he "accepted Rukayatu" Did you not know that apart from the fact that the constitution entitles each state at least one Minister, that the GEJ-led government was top-heavy with northerners?
At a point, the Yorubas cried out for being marginalized.

And you are wrong, democracy is not a winner takes all. The winner has the mandate to accommodate everybody. GMB, just like GEJ, has the responsibility, and indeed, the obligation to form an inclusive government.

FYI, Buhari is the president of Nigeria, and not the president of those that voted for him/his party.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Adeyinka12(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Igbos,hmm you better be careful.yoruba go throw you inside lagoon,hausa go slaught you making suya.tin yin ba ta pau bi agbado.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by kraftykc(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

http://leadership.ng/news/425790/igbos-want-fct-ministerial-slot

Fuking dipshits! Where the hell were they when GMB sought campaign funds! Coming to demand a ministerial slot cos Igbos do biz in the FCT! Does that mean that ONLY an Igbo-man can sympathize with business men?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by illiad: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:

You must be (permit me to use your blunder) illiterating yourself to assume I'm expecting to benefit more from this government than the Igbo flatheadz. GMB's govt will be accommodating, considerate and based on meritocracy. My issue is that igbos are trying to claim rights where they have none. By the way, those appointments only affect the people holding the position and not his tribe.

Funny you. How can headless yorubas call someone flaheadz. Your matter be like mad man Wey dey ask passersby whether im dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
oyb:

here we go again cheesy

eze ndigbo abj loading
Another 'No man's land' loading.

PS: hope there is a lagoon in abuja too

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Champele(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
adewusi2015:
IGBOS IN LAGOS: IS THIS WRITE UP TRUE?

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And I keep wondering how have Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it is Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without Igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attract millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how have Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; Tokunbo and Fake Spare Parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and Pirated CDs at Alaba Market, Bend-Down and Select Clothes at Idumota, Yaba and Kotangowa Markets, Chinese and Tokunbo Computer/Phones and Accessories at Computer Village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievements and contributions to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisances in Lagos. A visit to these markets will tell you the amount of nuisances that Most Igbos have caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbo traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erect illegal shops on the roads, on pipeline and railway lines indiscriminately in these market places that cause traffic gridlocks and other dangerous situations and when Lagos State Government dismantles these illegal shops, they get angry. If Lagos State Government closes their shops for environmental violations, they pick offence. How then have the Igbos developed Lagos?.... think on these......

“As far as I am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITE, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, KFC, AQUADANA, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRIESLAND FOODS, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, SCHLUMBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they developed a place by becoming nuisances. Most of the top Churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeemed Christian Church of Christ, Christ Embassy, Deeper Life, Living Faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos. The only Church that's reasonably big and is owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo Church, Lord Chosen Church, encourages nuisance in Lagos and it also doubles as the dirtiest Church in Lagos.

“Records show that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CD cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and adulterated drugs in Lagos that have killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are connected to the Igbos, so how have the Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crime?
“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?
“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but it is actually Lagos that made Igbos.” End of discussion!

SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=871974146203058_871990122868127&count=13&ft_ent_identifier=871974146203058&gfid=AQDjSWd-BOdLLGhu&refid=52&__mref=message_bubble
FU*K NAIRALAND, FU*K OLUWASEUN, FU*K THIS THREAD,FU*K ALL THE COMMENTATORS HERE SPEAKING SHI*T ABOUT IGBO,FU*K YOUR MOTHERS,FU*K ALL LAZY YORUBA PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING DOING BUT WASTE THEIR LIFE IN THIS SITE, FU*K THE PRESIDENT ELECT,FU*K FASHOLA AND TINUBU, FU*K OBASANJO. FU*K ALL OF YOU. @MOD better ban me or expect some more shi*t. Tribalistic fools.*backtotwitter.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by afolayangs(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make then give Yoruba pple.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Talibanis: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seriously? Same stale stew....they should go and die! No apologies.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by M16: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
anwo247:

Nope, vote is by your choice and the winner is held accountable. I know the word democracy is still new in your head.

Buhari will have to face the problem of all Nigerians including igbos. ..

Igbos might end up benefiting more from this clueless GMB...don't worry, they will tell him what to do after this his initial gragragra that will lead to nowhere in democracy

Igbos will tell GMB what to do. You delusions know no bounds. Better move down south to Otuoke and meet your boss retardeen.

By the way clueless is the the exclusive preserve of your Lord and master. Jonathan Retardeen Odechukwu

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by yemmybx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Champele:
FU*K NAIRALAND, FU*K OLUWASEUN, FU*K THIS THREAD,FU*K ALL THE COMMENTATORS HERE SPEAKING SHI*T ABOUT IGBO,FU*K YOUR MOTHERS,FU*K ALL LAZY YORUBA PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING DOING BUT WASTE THEIR LIFE IN THIS SITE, FU*K THE PRESIDENT ELECT,FU*K FASHOLA AND TINUBU, FU*K OBASANJO. FU*K ALL OF YOU. @MOD better ban me or expect some more shi*t. Tribalistic fools.*backtotwitter.
you are needed at YABA LEFT for admission. can u remember how many of you IGBOS returned to ur SOUTH EAS T with just a handbag from the North? if u igbos mess up here u wil al returned to ur S.E wit notin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Beface(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
There are only trying to gain relevant since everybody in Nigeria knows that they are political irrelevant. That is how you guys kill Nigeria leaders in 1966 without touching your own leaders and you call it revolution. This Igbo people are a case study.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by M16: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Igbos should be allowed to secede, so they can form republic where 419, drugs, armed robbery, prostitution, pirate cd's and books reign. Makes it easy to to be designed a terrorist country and flattened to pieces

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by ThisMeansWAR: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
jcccccc:
THE ONLY THING YORUBA PEOPLE USE NAIRALAND TO DO IS TO TRY AND CREATE PROBLEM BETWEEN IGBO/NIGER DELTA AND HAUSA PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NOW THAT GMB WON ELECTIONS.
IGBO MUST TRY AND OPEN A FORUM THAT MUST BEAT NAIRALAND TO COUNTER WHAT SEUN AND HIS BROTHERS ARE DOING AGAINST IGBOS WITH THIS SIMPLE FORUM WITH BORROWED TEMPLATE.
BEFORE IT WAS ONLY PUNCH AND TRIBUNE, TODAY WE HAVE SUN, TELEGRAPH AND OTHERS BALANCING THE EQUATION SO IGBOS OVER TO YOU
victim's card has begun.

How come only ibos make ridiculous claims? How come they only attack ibos? We have over 200 tribes in Nigeria, yet the ibos are the loudest noise maker.. Even outside Nigeria... Once they put you people in your place, you start playing victim.. Is nairaland the one that wrote this news or nairaland that made ridiculous claim?

Throughout last week, it was negative news about our oba that kept making front page, even when some of us are not happy with he way you flathe.ads are making fun of our oba... We keep calm and didn't blame nairaland...
Why is it so hard for you people to take responsibility for your own actions for just a minute?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Thunder04(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
just do a little research and you will find out that over 80% of them are Igbos.

If you want your own country, you can have it, no one will really care, but will you stay in your country? that's the issue!
Very funny nd true but i dnt think dos igbo hv home dey just alwy claim away just like already bottom relegated QPR claiming they own chelsea's stamford bridge,after readn everytn wat i can digest is dat dey are beggn nd pleadn for dere well being in Abuja cos dere fate is in som1 hands for nw till dey get sence if not forever.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by fallout87: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
afolayangs:
Make then give Yoruba pple.

Seriously. This is what I hope and pray for. When they give Yoruba, make then not give em to corrupt ex-officials from OBJ reign abeg
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Qyubee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
superior1:
[size=16pt]my brethren from Onitsha-Oke, again?!!![/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by SirShymexx: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lolzz.... they are the only ones in Lagos. Bunch of Jokers

Lol. If they were the Pakistanis in the UK with all the corner-shops everywhere; hair and cosmetics shops everywhere; kebab and chicken/chips shops everywhere etc.. They'd be claiming that they own 90% of the country and ethnic Brits are lazy and jealous of them.grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by oyetunder(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is the time to stop all these habits of standing on tribal platforms to demand positions pls! We need people who can deliver to be put in positions!!! Those who are tribal desperadoes always play these useless cards in times like these. In what way shall the positions of FCT minister benefit the Igbo Nation? We need those who can deliver!!! If we have an igbo man who can handle Abuja very well, why not? But it should NOT be achieved by putting tribal pressure on the President.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by maclatunji: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You Sir, are a closet bigot. I knew it!

I have to ask because I just don't get comments coming in the name of Igbos. How about asking for a ministerial slot because you are a part of Nigeria? Not because of a weird claim of owning 70% of owning productive capacity of the FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Champele:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Hitunnu(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Well no cause for alarm. Ngige, Ameachi and so on r available to represent SE/SS.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's quite immoral for the Igbos to dictate what they want from this government when they clearly didn't desire him. Let the President Elect use his discretion and give them what he deem fit

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by SHAAWA: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
sweetgala:
their Fada, dem ban me 5 days but I'm back in full effect..

Sango punish person weh ban me unjustly cheesy

Lwkmd, bros the ban was suppose to teach you a lesson. It seems it only toughens you. welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Sloan: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Champele:

I think you've lost it totally! Just better kill yourself since you have so stupid no one knows or cares about your existence! After making bad decisions, you place your head down to be decapitated? I am sure sane people will oblige so we can rid the human race of as much stupidity as quickly as possible! Hahahaha...anuofia! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Sodiumdawg: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
They should go and sleep. They should meet GEJ to give them ministers.

When the person they love did not give them the appointment, is it the person they openly detest that will give them?

If not because there is a rule against insulting these shameless people ehn... Hmmm.

See lie abeg, they have 70% of Abuja population.. Just as they claim they have 85% of Lagos.. Very soon they'll say they have 60% of Kano.

Igbos have no moral justification or right to demand anything from the incoming government because they have openly showed how much they hate him.
They can only be considered because of the kind heartedness of GMB n the 2% sensible people among them. If not, shikom will not get to them.

FCT minister my arze.

This is even too much.

They will be granted their wish.

Amaechi is an Igbo man, no be so?
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Champele:

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Ralphlauren(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. If they were the Pakistanis in the UK with all the corner-shops everywhere; hair and cosmetics shops everywhere; kebab and chicken/chips shops everywhere etc.. They'd be claiming that they own 90% of the country and ethnic Brits are lazy and jealous of them.grin

Gbam!

And they will be demanding to be made the head of the Bank of England or replace George Osborne as the Chancellor of the Exchequer or wait for this - the Mayor of London. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Ralphlauren(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
maclatunji:

I have to ask because I just don't get comments coming in the name of Igbos. How about asking for a ministerial slot because you are a part of Nigeria? Not because off a weird claim of owning 70% of owning productive capacity of the FCT.

I know you are no bigot but these Ibo people bring out the worst in one.

Their claims and demands are outright ridiculous. It's shocking!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.