Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (28125 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by domejike(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goke7:
These are the leaders misleading the igbos and preaching the hate politics which is reflected in the voting pattern, tommorrow they will go to abuja and beg for positions while the guys in the east they have misled continues to suffer.

Its time for Nigerians to start getting wiser
read and listen to yourself, the north has ruled this country for over 30 years now yet am surprised at the level of education in the north, the illiterates they use to cause problem when things dont go their way. Why will they empower them??
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by RichboyPee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
It is not a news that Danjuma sponsored the sefeat of Jonthan. I wonder why Gej is not aware of this. May be he is aware but for his gentle nature of dining with d enemy. Danjuma is a trator and a deceiver. He vowed not minding to exhaust his wealth to removing Gej and rest is story. Let Massob and ND militant find solution to Danjuma's vetupirtions by destrying all his oil org and he would have been made to shut up. Common almajiri were used to vote Gej out ; Courtesy Gov Kwakanso .This is one of d reasons for breeding them in the first place. They wont go to school. Sorry Gej built schl for them .Those schls are now market places already. I blamed Tinubu selfish dedires that rigged sw states election for APC . I will not be surprise when Buhari and Tinubu start fighting over APC structures. Typical fulani way of dominance. Buhari did not win election onl Gej saved non indegines living in d north from carnage or civil war as stated by Danjuma. The best for nigeria is for the north to be on their own. Not part of SS SW SE and middle belt . or t worst let nigeria divide alon river niger and Benue int North and south Nigeria. The violet and threads ofkillingd by the north is unbearable we should separate from this north. let them rule their almajiri and d rest of their people
And you took your time to write this rubbish? Receive sense in Jesus namE
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Efulefu..mumu
Hahahahah Hahahahah efulefu kocho
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by philips70(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nkanta:
Buhari and and his fellow hausa fulani in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ before and after he won the 2011 election. They used boko haram, religious violent, hate speeches and preaching, insults, and connived with their slaves in the west to see nothing good in GEJ's government just to return power to the north. GEJ played into their hands by giving all the power to Jega, one of their own, and the rest is history.

Can Jonathan and our leaders down south do same and vow to make the country ungovernable for Buhari also? At least we can start by killing anyone on sight in Bayelsa and Rivers, kidnap girls from Rumeme Girls High school, rape and traumatize them for one year. Throw bombs in mosques, markets, churches and motor parks. Go to Government College Ughelli and kill all the boys in the hostel. Annex all the communities in the riverine areas and chase away all our parents and children to refugee camps in Portharcourt and Warri.

How about we start now so that Buhari can fail in his government also?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by henryobinna(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
halimat38:
Wetin be all this Wahala,Ibos too planned war if Jonathan does remain in power....
go school you no gree go, na to marry at 8 you sabi
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by henryobinna(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abayhormy:
Ok. I keep wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.
continie posting this, all of you are yorubas, christians bla bla bla
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Wsdm: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:
so why did the war get worse after foolish jonathan removed ihejirika to appease north?the war shd have ceased.buhari dt used to accuse jona of killing'innocent' northern youths is now vowing to make the war against bh worse.
But it is now confined to the North East; the original source of the BH. During Ihejirika, it spread all across the North like a wild fire killing some of the Generals that were involved in the civil war( General Shuwa comes to mind); Remember that our soldiers were killing innocent civilians all in the name of coleteral damage, to this Amnesty international has supported. We live in the North and nobody can tell us what really happened.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by henryobinna(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
huptin:

It didnt get worse after Ihejirika was removed....Boko haram started getting annihilated after his removal.
Blatant lie.
how could you?
na wa for uns oh
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by khairate(f): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Ibos crying more than the bereaved.

very true, I dont understand this alliance they are dragging south south into. even the people of south south are not as bitter as the ibos over this jonathan' s loss. Pls ibos should calm down and face reality, for the sake of growth and devt., and a more discipline govt. wit less monetary squandering, Jonathan deserves to go. let's put aside ds gross regional sentiments at least for now.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Some elders would think they are doing the right thing by saying all these unnecessary words, but won't know they are planting what they should be uprooting in the society.
Most of them were the one who have been calling for wars. Now they are looking for who to blame for their calamity. They think election should be a thing of zoning rather than performance. Then, I ask them, "where's ur level of education"?

Thank you bro...tell them o
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Rexyl(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
The South-South where Jonathan hails from are even extremely more matured than their counterpart in the South East. It seems Jonathan has been used to a point of despiration by these people- the reason they are so pained. Governor Nyako had said that the war against the Boko Haram by Ihejirika led army was a retalliation of the civil war against the north. I am begining to see this as true. Anyway, let us wait for a sane government to take charge; who knows, there may be much that we have not heard. The greatest enemy of Jonathan are the Igbos and Jonathan may soon realise this fact. When Buhari and the save Nigeria Group were busy protesting against the Yar'adua cabal, where were the Igbos?

omenka:
The foul smelling trash coming out of the SE lately is becoming too irritating. The elections have been won and lost, why can't they accept that and perhaps start fine-tuning plans on how to ensure Jonathan win's in 2019 since they believe he's the best leader Nigeria's ever had.

A wise man once said: people fail to make progress in life when they keep staring at a door that had been shut against them not realising that which has been swung open right in front of them.

They say Northern leaders conspired against him, let us assume they are right. What happened to Southern leaders? Didn't they "conspire" to ensure his victory?? Why didn't their own conspiracy bear fruits??

What a load of crap.

philips70:

Can Jonathan and our leaders down south do same and vow to make the country ungovernable for Buhari also? At least we can start by killing anyone on sight in Bayelsa and Rivers, kidnap girls from Rumeme Girls High school, rape and traumatize them for one year. Throw bombs in mosques, markets, churches and motor parks. Go to Government College Ughelli and kill all the boys in the hostel. Annex all the communities in the riverine areas and chase away all our parents and children to refugee camps in Portharcourt and Warri.

The man raise issues based on his observation on attitudes of northern elders towards Jonathan administration and if we are to be sincere some of the elders really played disastrous roles. These reactions showed that you people closed eyes to those issues and tried to give wrong impression about cicumstances surrounding violence in the North which was meant to cause confusion and discredit Jonathan government. All people cannot be fooled all the time.

It was easier to conspire and destroy than to come together and build.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by buchichukwu69: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
This yeye man is still trying to sell that north and south campaign, when election is over
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by M16: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
It is not a news that Danjuma sponsored the sefeat of Jonthan. I wonder why Gej is not aware of this. May be he is aware but for his gentle nature of dining with d enemy. Danjuma is a trator and a deceiver. He vowed not minding to exhaust his wealth to removing Gej and rest is story. Let Massob and ND militant find solution to Danjuma's vetupirtions by destrying all his oil org and he would have been made to shut up. Common almajiri were used to vote Gej out ; Courtesy Gov Kwakanso .This is one of d reasons for breeding them in the first place. They wont go to school. Sorry Gej built schl for them .Those schls are now market places already. I blamed Tinubu selfish dedires that rigged sw states election for APC . I will not be surprise when Buhari and Tinubu start fighting over APC structures. Typical fulani way of dominance. Buhari did not win election onl Gej saved non indegines living in d north from carnage or civil war as stated by Danjuma. The best for nigeria is for the north to be on their own. Not part of SS SW SE and middle belt . or t worst let nigeria divide alon river niger and Benue int North and south Nigeria. The violet and threads ofkillingd by the north is unbearable we should separate from this north. let them rule their almajiri and d rest of their people

South west and Middle Belt will never ever ever be with Igbos
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by M16: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
The foul smelling trash coming out of the SE lately is becoming too irritating. The elections have been won and lost, why can't they accept that and perhaps start fine-tuning plans on how to ensure Jonathan win's in 2019 since they believe he's the best leader Nigeria's ever had.

A wise man once said: people fail to make progress in life when they keep staring at a door that had been shut against them not realising that which has been swung open right in front of them.

They say Northern leaders conspired against him, let us assume they are right. What happened to Southern leaders? Didn't they "conspire" to ensure his victory?? Why didn't their own conspiracy bear fruits??

What a load of crap.

Ten Gbosa for you. Million dollar question. Is Jonathan an Ibo man?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by stunocknig: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
The South-South where Jonathan hails from are even extremely more matured than their counterpart in the South East. It seems Jonathan has been used to a point of despiration by these people- the reason they are so pained. Governor Nyako had said that the war against the Boko Haram by Ihejirika led army was a retalliation of the civil war against the north. I am begining to see this as true. Anyway, let us wait for a sane government to take charge; who knows, there may be much that we have not heard. The greatest enemy of Jonathan are the Igbos and Jonathan may soon realise this fact. When Buhari and the save Nigeria Group were busy protesting against the Yar'adua cabal, where were the Igbos?

Looks like ure not in this planet. In 20011 election, Igbos gave Jonathan more than 95% of their votes same thing in 2015 election. Dora was the facilitator of the call to make Jonathan an Acting President.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by rman: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
philips70:

@Philips70,

They are not intelligent enough to understand your post. All their reasoning is passed through the tribalistic portion of their brains so they lack the capacity for logical reasoning and strategic thinking. It is a shame GEJ presidency made me realize these set of people are not smart at all. That even explains why they made GEJ fail.

The reason for GEJs failure is actually because of the people crying fire and brimstone because he lost. Instead of focusing on performance, they behaved exactly the way past government they blamed for their woes acted and made it "it is our turn to loot government" . Unfortunately,theirs came at a time when people have better access to correct information because of internet penetration.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
fayahsoul:
damn you n1ggas still call yourselves nigerian? That's a slave name. Your "colonial masters" gave you that name. bunch of clowns!

Another nuisance.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
eyesofgod:

Basket brain!!! Danjuma has sold his oil block for $1b dollars and moved on.

Sauce plz?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by philips70(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rexyl:

The man raise issues based on his observation on attitudes of northern elders towards Jonathan administration and if we are to be sincere some of the elders really played disastrous roles. These reactions showed that you people closed eyes to those issues and tried to give wrong impression about cicumstances surrounding violence in the North which was meant to cause confusion and discredit Jonathan government. All people cannot be fooled all the time.

It was easier to conspire and destroy than to come together and build.

Plenty stories. How about we do same violence to our own people and land to cause confusion and discredit Buhari's government? Is it too much to ask for?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by NdRuby(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beware...

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by NdRuby(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
NdRuby:
Beware...

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nkanta:
Buhari and and his fellow hausa fulani in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ before and after he won the 2011 election. They used boko haram, religious violent, hate speeches and preaching, insults, and connived with their slaves in the west to see nothing good in GEJ's government just to return power to the north. GEJ played into their hands by giving all the power to Jega, one of their own, and the rest is history.
Show evidence of when he said it or when they did?you just called the pple in the west slaves but when they call you pple refugees and Igbos you scream 'TRIBLALISM' Think before you type cheesy
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by IGBOSON1: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:

^^^What part of the original post do you have a problem with? Someone is pointing out the glaring truth, and you're here zeroing in on the fact he's Igbo and using his ethnicity to recommence your anti-Igbo railing and ranting from where you last left off!

The fact that you go on to cite the rubbish Nyako said about Ihejirika sponsoring the bokos as payback for the uncivil Biafran war says everything there is to say about your mental state!

No Igbo hides the fact that GEJ -for the fist time since the late 60s- placed Ndigbo on equal footing with the other major ethnic groups in the country, and by that singular act he has incurred the bile and hatred of nasty folks like you! He was in the process of undoing the ungodly work you wicked lot took decades to perfect and implement, and this is why you look on his election 'defeat' with glee and relief as you salivate at the prospects of the marginalization against Ndigbo continuing from where you left off in 2009!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Rexyl(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
philips70:

Plenty stories. How about we do same violence to our own people and land to cause confusion and discredit Buhari's government? Is it too much to ask for?

Because we are glorious people, hope of the future. We don't need to inflict injuries that will take years to heal. Reasonable people will question benefits others can derive from the power of our intellect. We can't be living in a strenuous and rejected old age nah, at this computer and information age. That's reason we have been struggling to develop since 1960, some are trying to build others are destroying. What a pity!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
M16:

South west and Middle Belt will never ever ever be with Igbos

^^^Thank God for small mercies! wink
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by IGBOSON1: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
buchichukwu69:
This yeye man is still trying to sell that north and south campaign, when election is over

^^^Lemme guess.....you're APC as well?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by KanwuliaJara: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
What is new?
Wait now! grin
The same NIGERIAN DUNCES will soon start shouting:

ABOKI ILLITERATES are ruling Nigeria very soon!

Muchechechecheche
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by telexfree1: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:

What a load of crap.
You are really a sick dullard. Next time you open ur unflushed toilet of a mouth, remember to close it back and swallow the whole crap. Dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by allcomage: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
khairate:

very true, I dont understand this alliance they are dragging south south into. even the people of south south are not as bitter as the ibos over this jonathan' s loss. Pls ibos should calm down and face reality, for the sake of growth and devt., and a more discipline govt. wit less monetary squandering, Jonathan deserves to go. let's put aside ds gross regional sentiments at least for now.
Why not direct your reaction to ume,has Ume become 40,000,000 Igbo.some Igbo voted for buhari too.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by zendy: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Of course everyone knows that what Umeh is saying is true. The North have wanted power back since Obasunjos first term. Had Buhari lost,there would have been widespread violence in the north. There was a gang up against Jonathan. Unfortunately for the North, real power lies in economic power not political power and that's why no matter how long the North has power, they will always be economically subservient to the south. Today, no sane international investor will put his/her money anywhere in the north due to there perceived volatile nature. The North held power for over 30 years and did nothing with it while the regions that didn't have power moved economically. Oh well, if this election hasn't taught the south-South that the only real friends they have are the Igbo and that the SS/SE are better of leaving the unworkable Union called Nigeria, I don't know what will.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by fayahsoul: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
omooba969:

Another nuisance.
You accept your enemies definition of who you are. what exactly makes you a nigerian? my nigga you are a nuisance unto thy self.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by zendy: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
please don't advice Massob & the Niger delta militants to start blowing oil facilities as the North may misinterpret it as declaration of war & if it start, the North will easily defeat them: let me lay down the fact, if Nigeria must separate; the South West hold the main key to Nigeria separation which is possible if they are convinced they want to get out of Nigeria; this is well known by the North as they know it is only the Yoruba's that can give them a good fight for their money. The South East & the South South can only achieve separation from Nigeria if they stop hating the Yoruba's; their leaders should start dialogue with Yoruba's & make them see reason why everyone should go their separate ways if not theyvarevon the long thing. It may take time but it may work on the long run ( over 80% ).

You are kidding your self. If the SS/SE people unite and decide to opt out of Nigeria,that will be the end of Nigeria. This won't be like the civil war when Nigerian troops had overwhelming military support from foreign powers like Britain,Russia and the Arab league. The Nigerian army could not defeat Boko haram same way they could not defeat the Niger-Delta militants. Nigeria is not a nation,it should be divided and everyone go their own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.