Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating (2644 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good day people, am really in needs of your
advice
and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's
a
girl I met on the internet, we have been dating
each
other for a long time, she's an American and she
wanted me to come to the state to live there with
her, she promise to send me an invitation letter
and
some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type
of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration
officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take
care of my accomodation? Thanks.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by jascon1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
My guy! Na how to peel out u day find oh no be date you day date am. After u don disvirgin All Dem mama iyabo pikin Na one girl way u never c b4 Na u say u love.

Anyways u may be lucky if u go thru visiting visa, but e day hard to give criminals like u visa o. U must bring all Ur documents complete. I'll advise u try cos all try no be loss.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by agarawu23(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
tonapuck:
Good day people, am really in needs of your
advice
and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's
a
girl I met on the internet, we have been dating
each
other for a long time, she's an American and she
wanted me to come to the state to live there with
her, she promise to send me an invitation letter
and
some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type
of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration
officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take
care of my accomodation? Thanks.
Mr Man, if she send you invitation you are to apply for visiting visa. but I will advice you to let her pay you a visit in Nigeria and she can take you to US embassy for necessary process. US to Nigeria is visa free for US citizens so let her make the move first if she truly loves you and want to be with u

4 Likes

Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by redcliff: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Better idea why cant she come here to see you. If she cant afford it, the momey you want to use to travel, give it to her to buy a ticket.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am a young graduate, 4 years of unemployment now am just pissed of staying in nigeria and I don't want to waste any traveling opportunity. Please no abuse, thanks
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
redcliff:
Better idea why cant she come here to see you. If she cant afford it, the momey you want to use to travel, give it to her to buy a ticket.
. Thanks for the idea
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:
My guy! Na how to peel out u day find oh no be date you day date am. After u don disvirgin All Dem mama iyabo pikin Na one girl way u never c b4 Na u say u love.

Anyways u may be lucky if u go thru visiting visa, but e day hard to give criminals like u visa o. U must bring all Ur documents complete. I'll advise u try cos all try no be loss.
. Lol am not a criminal am a Nigerian
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by CHM11: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Best tell her to come here then you guys can go to the embassy together, it will be easier and faster.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
CHM11:
Best tell her to come here then you guys can go to the embassy together, it will be easier and faster.
It will not.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by redcliff: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
justwise:
[/b] It will not.

Lmao. I was even wondering why somebody would say something like that... hahahaha
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao. I was even wondering why somebody would say something like that... hahahaha

grin grin
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by CHM11: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
justwise:
[/b] It will not.
I think it will....not in terms of the embassy..but in terms of her own commitment.

1 Like

Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by sobastical: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
justwise:
[/b] It will not.

Bursted! cheesy shocked grin
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by bebe2(f): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
tonapuck:
Am a young graduate, 4 years of unemployment now am just pissed of staying in nigeria and I don't want to waste any traveling opportunity. Please no abuse, thanks

nobody go abuse jare,

u will get there by Gods grace.

i hope our americanas here can help u understand the process.

a relative of mine did same thing,

and is now in america, the girl came home, and they processed some of the doc together.

just dey show the babe enuf love, lots of sweet chats.

get her addicted to you. e must happen cheesy
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by 19naia(m): 3:28am On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr Man, if she send you invitation you are to apply for visiting visa. but I will advice you to let her pay you a visit in Nigeria and she can take you to US embassy for necessary process. US to Nigeria is visa free for US citizens so let her make the move first if she truly loves you and want to be with u

US citizens are required to apply for visa in the US. Online application with a fee well over $100 and then to go for an interview to the nearest Naija consulate.. Then the visa is granted most likely... Its not visa free like 167 countries that allow US citizens to just fly in and get and entry stamp without a prior visa approval...

[url][/url]https://nigeria.visahq.com/#!nigeria-visitor-visa

1 Like

Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by 19naia(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2015
she will need to show sufficient funds to support you on your visit, or you will need to show sufficient funds to support yourself and also well established livelyhood and connections in Nigeria to compel you to return.. If you cannot prove that you have met her before, they will not give you the visa without your showing sufficient factors to compel you to return to Nigeria or that she and/or you have sufficient means to support your visit and return..
They dont just give visa because of invitation.. YOUR HOST MUST MEET CERTAIN CRITERIA AS WELL AS YOU..MONEY IS ONE OF THEM AND THE OTHER IS YOUR CAREER AND FAMILY CONNECTIONS IN NIGERIA... TRY ANY WAY BECAUSE SOME TIMES THEY JUST GIVE IT WITHOUT SO MUCH CONCERN ABOUT EVERY DETAIL...
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
To everyone here, am grateful!
I chatted with this girl and I acted so bored to the extent that she was forced to ask what's going wrong and replied, tears in my face and I can't help it, when she said why! I told her ''am scared, I can't afford to lose you'' she was very touched and said how on earth would I say such a thing when am hers already... I skipped for about 5minutes, (she flashed me cause we use whatsapp so she have my number) I just copy and sent her every comment here except the place someone jokingly called me a criminal.. To my greatest surprise she said, ''road to true love is not always easy, there are bumps, tears and anger involved which must be satisfied. Commitment is the key here, baby I need to save up sum money. Don't worry I want you to be happy, I will come down to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
But my question now is
(1) will I be allowed to move with her, or she will move firstly and I follow after some months.
(2) Am I going to do a curt wedding here before things reasonable can happen.
(3) To this regard, what type of visa will I be given, is it visiting visa?
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by Unique9: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
i laugh!
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Unique9:
i laugh!
It's a must
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by thegreengooner(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guy if you are really serious I suggest she visits you first...all the money you wanted to spend to travel let her buy a ticket and come and spend a week or two in Nigeria. If she is still interested, get married legally here and then you can apply for an immigrant visa grin
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by JKWilliams: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let me be clear to you. It's going to be a long fight but you should try and get a job or do something with your current skills, prove that you are serious and that you can start and provide for your family. This is one of the things the U.S. embassy will watch out for.

The U.S. embassy will give you a tough time whether she comes her or not.

If you don't truly love her, I will advise you to stop now and not use her as an advantage to get to the U.S.

All the best.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
JKWilliams:
Let me be clear to you. It's going to be a long fight but you should try and get a job or do something with your current skills, prove that you are serious and that you can start and provide for your family. This is one of the things the U.S. embassy will watch out for.

The U.S. embassy will give you a tough time whether she comes her or not.

If you don't truly love her, I will advise you to stop now and not use her as an advantage to get to the U.S.

All the best.
To be sincere I do love her
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by worry357: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2015
tonapuck:

To be sincere I do love her
How can you sincerely love someon that you have never met?
She could be 60yrs old! you only know what she has told you.
Dating means going out together and learning about each other. Not just a few e-mails.
I think what you are in love with is the idea of an American green card.
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by tonapuck: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2015
worry357:

How can you sincerely love someon that you have never met?
She could be 60yrs old! you only know what she has told you.
Dating means going out together and learning about each other. Not just a few e-mails.
I think what you are in love with is the idea of an American green card.

She is 23yrs
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by 25omega(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Not true. U.S citizens need a visa to enter Nigeria. This is why most Nigerians out here keep their Nigerian passport after they get their citizenship
Re: Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating by DavidCCC: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
The life is like a roller-coaster, you never know where you will be up and when you will be down. Everything happens. Luckily or unfortunately: you also never know. You must be ready for any turn. You must be strong and calm like I was when my girlfriend broke our relationships. If being in the USA, you will be in need to chat or meet someone, go to https://topdatingsiteinusa.com/ and stay strong and calm despite everything.

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Change In US Visa Rules That Affect Nigerians / How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja / Canada Or London Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.