Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Canada Or London Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or London Which Is Better? (2649 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Canada Or Uk / Please Advise On Which Country To Go For Honeymoon (dubai, SA Or London) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Or London Which Is Better? by Spanishfly(f): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2010
Which is better in terms of everything, life, fun and what it has to offer? Opinions needed pls,
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by kidonig: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2010
Canada is a country, London is a town!!!!! tongue grin
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by Spanishfly(f): 1:55am On Jan 11, 2010
hehehehe cheesy my bad! I mean UK and its cities, I'm sure u understood what I meant grin
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by AngieFan(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2010
If you're coming from Nigeria then Canada would be better besides we already have enough Nigerians in the UK grin
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by hadexman(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2010
@ Poster, I will advice you try Canada. Life in the UK is far expensive and the immigration rules are very strict at the moment.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
You cannot live and work in the UK without Masters Degree.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
NordicRace:

Shut up, u don't even know anything about immigration rules? One can live and work in the UK without masters. Read up next time b4 coming here to shame urself.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Shut up, u don't even know anything about immigration rules? One can live and work in the UK without masters. Read up next time b4 coming here to shame urself.

Actually it is  YOU who knows nothing about immigration law -

Attributes for Tier 1 (General) Migrants

6. Points will also be awarded for vocational and professional qualifications that are deemed by UK NARIC or the appropriate UK professional body to be equivalent to a Master's degree or a PhD in the UK.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/appendixa/
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
NordicRace:

Actually it is YOU who knows nothing about immigration law -
Attributes for Tier 1 (General) Migrants
6. Points will also be awarded for vocational and professional qualifications that are deemed by UK NARIC or the appropriate UK professional body to be equivalent to a Master's degree or a PhD in the UK.
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/appendixa/

U silly cow why did u delete where it mentioned degree?

Read mine:
5. Points will only be awarded for an academic qualification if an applicant's qualification is deemed by the National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom (UK NARIC) to meet or exceed the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Master's degree or a PhD in the UK.

6. Points will also be awarded for vocational and professional qualifications that are deemed by UK NARIC or the appropriate UK professional body to be equivalent to a Bachelor's or Master's degree or a PhD in the UK.

It says Bahcelor OR Masters!! Maybe u don't even know what Bachelor means,.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
The bachelors degree is redundant, it is now masters degree that you need for entry into uk
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by hadexman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
NordicRace:

The bachelors degree is redundant, it is now masters degree that you need for entry into uk

Shut up! You have nothing to contribute!
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
hadexman:

Shut up! You have nothing to contribute!

Stop lying through ur arse, where did u get that from? Its not mentioned in that link u posted, u are such a sad poor loner.

Shame on u, u even have the gut to delete where it mentioned Bachelor degree, how low can u sink?
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by hadexman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ justwise, Don't mind that fool. We are all aware of all his racist activities on this forum.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
Stop lying through your arse, where did u get that from? Its not mentioned in that link u posted, u are such a sad poor loner

This week The British High Commission has announced that from the 1st of April it will change the Tier 1 Highly Skilled Migrant program to restrict new applications to individuals that hold a Masters degree qualification.

This means that people who currently only have a bachelors degree and qualify under the current points matrix will be no longer eligible for the Tier 1 General visa (previously the HSMP) after the 1st of April – unless they have a Masters degree qualification.

http://www.jameslittle.biz/2009/02/uncategorized/tier-1-highly-skilled-migrant-visa-changes/

[center]----------------------------------------------------[/center]

http://www.personneltoday.com/articles/2009/07/07/50079/immigrant-workers-tighter-rules.html
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by Spanishfly(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
AngieFan:

If you're coming from Nigeria then Canada would be better besides we already have enough Nigerians in the UK grin

Hehehe cheesy one more Nigerian won't hurt, Why would Canada be better?

hadexman:

@ Poster, I will advice you try Canada. Life in the UK is far expensive and the immigration rules are very strict at the moment.
NordicRace:

Really?
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
Really

Yes really.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
NordicRace:

Really

Yes really.

Keep bleeding blood, Nigerians will keep coming to the UK, there is nothing dead rat like u will do.
U can only cry ur eyes out.
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 1:13am On Jan 12, 2010
there is nothing dead rat like u will do

LOL , What ?
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by flekan(m): 1:21am On Jan 12, 2010
NordicRace:

Where do you live?
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by NordicRace: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2010
uk
Re: Canada Or London Which Is Better? by kokorunna(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
UK is expensive but OK, with a degree or a masters it depends on luck getting a job while in Canada there are job opportunities but very cold in some areas.

(1) (Reply)

how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. / How True?: Don’t Make Mistake Of Migrating To Canada, It’s A Fool’s Paradise / I Am From Germany, I Need Detail To Visit Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.