Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) (50345 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by proudlyhandsome: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has proposed to his girlfriend, Cynthia Obianodo, at a romantic dinner at a restaurant in Victoria Island last night . His friend Noble Igwe confirmed it on social media. Cynthia is the very rich daughter of The Young Shall Grow Motors’ Boss Vincent Obianodo

Ebuka popped the big question yesterday, April 14, 2015 at Sakura, a Japanese restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos.

The pair met at Olamide Adedeji's November 2014 wedding and hit it off big time.

On February 14, 2015 Ebuka posted a cute (and cryptic) photo of the two of them together and captioned it ‘My best friend and my lover. Happy Valentine’s Day.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/ebuka-obi-uchendu-proposes-to.html?m=1

Chaiiii!!!!, just last November...............

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

I know dey oooo
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Johnnoo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
u think say i be like u wey agberos dey feed abi??na the 200naira dem dey give u after fvcks na im u take dey drink chop.broke ass hoe

Fück off and stop spamming my mentions. Eleriibuu omo yiboe
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
grin u wan make ftc abi iffa ah hear dis thread hit front page.make i baff 4 white house
oh ye of little faith
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Fück off and stop spamming my mentions. Eleriibuu omo yiboe
immature hag,na bcs igbo boys no gree patronise ur smelly pvnny.you beta let go of d hatred and grow up.mkpi isi nwa yaroboe.
#my last words to u
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Gsentme(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one big bro smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
immature hag,na bcs igbo boys no gree patronise ur smelly pvnny.you beta let go of d hatred and grow up.mkpi isi nwa yaroboe.
#my last words to u

Eeni yee awon toshu ee. Elerikeri olofoo
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Eeni yee awon toshu ee. Elerikeri olofoo
typical yarobo gyal.agboroism dey ur dna
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
typical yarobo gyal.agboroism dey ur dna

Oloshi. Tilapia fish.

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Oloshi. Tilapia fish.
fat fool,when was d last time u hit d gym??d kain stretch mark wey go dey ur nyash go be like chain,hehe.grin.bigot
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by groundnutoil(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
eskober:
oh ye of little faith
shit make i go baff for white house grin
eskober:
oh ye of little faith
shit make i go baff for white house
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by undeniableGrace(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
bobcharly:
jackpot!!!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by groundnutoil(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
candycrushsoda:

E don reach FP o.... tongue
shi.t i sure say na u tell d mod make im move am to fp bad belle
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by miqos02(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Someone one with 1million naira in his/her account is a millionaire, at least while the 1m is still intact. Those chicks thinking he is marrying her for her money may be mistaken. I don't think with all the movies ebuka has acted, all the shows he has hosted, that he can't boast of 1m or more in his account. It doesn't take long to know a person you will marry. If their present boyfriends have been dating them for years unend, it's either he's hustling for wedding and marriage money, or he's hustling for a better wife material. If its the former, then the ladies can speed it up by becoming millionaires themselves so he can marry them and stop beefing someone that is serious.

We, should for once, stop judging the actions of people. For we do not know all involved.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gudluck Bubu
Okija wont tolerate divorce.
I wish you both the best
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
grin u wan make ftc abi iffa ah hear dis thread hit front page.make i baff 4 white house
ehya........hope say u don apply for visa sha
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by groundnutoil(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
cashpaulo:
ehya........hope say u don apply for visa sha
before nko but na leg i d use oo
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
nicerichard05:
jst in case it gets to FP

****Modify*****
Jesus shocked I was actually FTC, wow I feel like crying, after how many yrs.
I dedicate this space to my family, frnds, colleagues, the iya basira wen I dey buy fud frm, the abokii wen dey shine my shoe.

Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy

I do not understand this front page of a thing, so cos you are first to comment, what happens? Do you get paid or what? Because I don't understand. What is so special abt something like that?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by nicerichard05: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
dadaic:

I do not understand this front page of a thing, so cos you are first to comment, what happens? Do you get paid or what? Because I don't understand. What is so special abt something like that?

I was once like u, until I was FTC. There is dis feeling that comes with it.
Imagine the number of audience NL has nd u become FTC on a particular topic. Wow its lik that feeling I get on my pay day. grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
olowo ni s'ore olowo...............
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shameless guy! Its very obvious he is with her because her papa is rich.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by coolxpat(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
groundnutoil:

Dont forget to baff with groundnutoil 4 white house grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
before nko but na leg i d use oo
no wahala sha....leg visa sef dey..........but that one cost pass flight visa!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
I get scared when I see a couple going into marriage and the dude seems to be the happier partner. It's like watching the movie 'Scream'. You just know something bad is gonna happen. Dude be grinning like an Orang-utang that won the lottery and posting pics everywhere like say na campaign poster.

Nne whatever you do, never acquiesce to opening a joint account. Truss me. wink

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Yasher: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just 5months after meeting? No. Wonder they rush out of marriage no sooner had they rushed in.

Forget the feelings/early romance. Quality Relationships take time to build.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by iiiyyyk(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ebuka e mere ke oma. Uma Igbo luwa nu umu Igbo ibe onu!
Ndi ofe nmanu kporo anyi ugwo.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by toprealman: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:

Na your papa na.
TELL YOUR MUM NOT TO BOTHER COMING TONIGHT ABEG, I NO GET CHIPS TO CALL HER.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Onegai(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tinyemeka:
I get scared when I see a couple going into marriage and the dude seems to be the happier partner. It's like watching the movie 'Scream'. You just know something bad is gonna happen. Dude be grinning like an Orang-utang that won the lottery and posting pics everywhere like say na campaign poster.

Nne whatever you do, never acquiesce to opening a joint account. Truss me. wink

Your use of language is fantastic. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
6 months is very ok and long enough for grown ass man to propose to his babe. In fact it takes a month for a mature and financially secure guy to know what he wants from a babe. Ebuka is ok. I don't know how rich he is but he's well connected. I mean WELL connected.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
fat fool,when was d last time u hit d gym??d kain stretch mark wey go dey ur nyash go be like chain,hehe.grin.bigot

Ugly ass reptile. You are obviously jealous of my beauty. You are a smello compared to me. Hungry yeebooe hoe undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by millionboi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
D young no get money lik dat ooo@Ebuka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.