Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) (50344 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Ugly ass reptile. You are obviously jealous of my beauty. You are a smello compared to me. Hungry yeebooe hoe undecided
Which yeye beauty??even after bleaching,the heavy makeup and the multicoloured wig u still ain shit.lets see pics of u natural na.compared to igbos standard of beauty,ur one exceptionally ugly hoe.no let all does agbero decieve u.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by stephan001: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Khalessi:
If acting no pay...marriage go pay! Smart boy.
Strategist! Lol.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Ugly ass reptile. You are obviously jealous of my beauty. You are a smello compared to me. Hungry yeebooe hoe undecided
Which yeye beauty??even after bleaching,the heavy makeup and the multicoloured wig u still ain shit.lets see pics of u natural na.compared to igbos standard of beauty,ur one exceptionally ugly hoe.no let all does agbero decieve u.see ur big nose,u look like shrek
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by jemype(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dunno y d good ones always end up in d church, well guys know dat d competition to get married is hot there from d usher to choir they don't mind a little rendezvous to get married that's why guys now bring girls from outside to the church and convert them then arrange d whole setup for marriage. Forget cinderella all marriages are not happily ever after. Church or club or or elegushi u can meet her anywhere as far as she can be tamed and forgives.
Wendy80:

grin cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by jemype(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
2 preety asamwas quarrelling here because of a guy that is already taken. Stop embarrassing urselves naa. Suitors are watching you in 3d oooo.
irunoobo:

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by timunstopable: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:
6 months is very ok and long enough for grown ass man to propose to his babe. In fact it takes a month for a mature and financially secure guy to know what he wants from a babe. Ebuka is ok. I don't know how rich he is but he's well connected. I mean WELL connected.

it takes a month for a mature and financially secure guy to know what he wants from a babe

hmmm

am wondering what of a mature guy bt not financially secure?

How does money help you to know a babe's character

this your statement ehn I weak

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by hedonistic: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Chief Vincent Obianodo, owner of YSG motors, Rockview Hotels, and countless ventures. Easily worth well over N100 billion and is one of the wealthiest men in Igboland. This Ebuka of a boy is a smart criminal. He has hit the jackpot.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Which yeye beauty??even after bleaching,the heavy makeup and the multicoloured wig u still ain shit.lets see pics of u natural na.compared to igbos standard of beauty,ur one exceptionally ugly hoe.no let all does agbero decieve u.see ur big nose,u look like shrek

You are senseless. If I were you I would remove that your hungry looking picture. Mumu girl forming fly. Uncultured yeeboe biitch
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Eeeyaa.. This is lovely!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Onegai:

Your use of language is fantastic. grin grin grin

Dearie, it's all for the love of humour. Can't afford to be down. smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by tonychristopher: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Two proud igbos ....wish u well ..Nna
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by tonychristopher: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:

But she is prettier than u...u look ematiated and hungry plus your skin is dull

Be happy for her Biko

Obiojo
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Shout out to all the girls that were crushing on him for years. I used to like him on Big Brother Nigeria till i realised how egocentric he is.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
scobaba:
The girl get money sotey na the boy wear the engagement ring grin(see second pix)
Lol.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by dealnewsng: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Live large on small money. GREAT deals from Nigeria's biggest online Retailers at [url]dealnewsng..com[/url]
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by steppin: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
toprealman:
TELL YOUR MUM NOT TO BOTHER COMING TONIGHT ABEG, I NO GET CHIPS TO CALL HER.
Well...your mum is here already, giving me a great head while your deadbeat drunk dad watches.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by toprealman: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
steppin:

Well...your mum is here already, giving me a great head while your deadbeat drunk dad watches.
MUST I TELL YOU WHERE YOUR DAD IS? LOVIN IT!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

But she is prettier than u...u look ematiated and hungry plus your skin is dull

Be happy for her Biko

Obiojo
grin grin
so u never still forget the insult i give u that day?? grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:

You are senseless. If I were you I would remove that your hungry looking picture. Mumu girl forming fly. Uncultured yeeboe biitch
hahaha grin grin grin She's pained

I always hit a nerve grin grin

I'm bad grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by jackpot(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
bobcharly:
jackpot!!!!!
Yes?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by bobcharly(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
jackpot:
Yes?
ewuoo...sorry dear, I no know say na pesin moniker....i meant d guy hit a jackpot in d marriage..
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by tonychristopher: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
akuko

lol, which insult was that by the way

lol

CheeNayNay:

grin grin
so u never still forget the insult i give u that day?? grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) by bandad: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Which kain face be dis in the second pinsure na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.